Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26

Author Topic: GeneRTD Turn 36!  (Read 22253 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 16!
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2010, 07:20:21 pm »

I nod then offer to dispose of the zombie bodies. everybody knows that when not treated properly, zombie bodies poison the surrounding landscape.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:25:20 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2010, 07:27:03 pm »

Ask what sort of help he needs, and consider my options.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2010, 08:38:18 pm »

Hello, I would like to join the waiting list.

Name: Urinst Daemoncutter
Race: Dwarf
Skills: Summoning and Summoning
Profesion: Paladin (Choose sword, specificaly a scimitar)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2010, 08:57:37 pm »

I might avoid the tavern for now...

Try to use magic to sense any impending dooms.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 24, 2010, 02:19:13 pm »

OK, you're in, but is this some sort of gag I'm not aware of? Summoning is not a skill, please pick one from the list.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2010, 04:55:33 pm »

OK, you're in, but is this some sort of gag I'm not aware of? Summoning is not a skill, please pick one from the list.
ah you are right, sorry, in which case i go for both in healing.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2010, 08:03:57 pm »

Well, I'm up for some Fun.

Restart the party, with a celebration of the slaying of evil beings!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2010, 09:17:13 pm »

Catch the Kobold and talk him out of his thieving ways.

Also, I'm going out of town tomorrow.  I'll have internet here and there, but don't wait up for me.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2010, 11:23:30 pm »

Create best defence ever known to plane!
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 18!
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2010, 08:03:52 pm »

Turn 18!

Quote from: dermonster
I nod then offer to dispose of the zombie bodies. everybody knows that when not treated properly, zombie bodies poison the surrounding landscape.
[5]The mayor is a bit disappointed you don't wish to help with the elves, but agrees to pay you 5 gold pieces if you assist in cleaning up the zombie remains.

Quote from: RedWarrior0
Ask what sort of help he needs, and consider my options.
The mayor once again recounts the tale of the poor man who was lost to the elven village, and that he needs someone to look into it.

However, he also mentions that now more than ever the kobolds to the south must be disbanded, as the village is not in any condition to fight them off.

Quote from: RAM
Try to use magic to sense any impending dooms.
[4+1] You sense 3 dooms. One is somewhat imminent but not all that important. You assume it is the kobolds to the south. Another seems extremely far off, and unsure of itself, but it could be far more disastrous than the kobolds. At first, you think that is it. But then there is another... something. You can't quite grasp what it is, but it's very faint, almost as if it's too small to comprehend. Or maybe, just maybe... too large to comprehend--OH LORD! ROLL FOR SANITY!

[5] You clutch your head in agony, unable to understand the vast, indescribable monstrosity that surrounds every fiber of your being! You are consumed in an impossible madness, desperately trying to escape as if drowning in a never-ending, bone-chilling current. After what seems eons of torture, you fall unconscious. You will survive. (+1 to Arcane Magic)(Achievement Gained: Congratulations, you found the end-game plot.)

Quote from: inteuniso
Restart the party, with a celebration of the slaying of evil beings!
[4] With some luck and effort you convince your fellow patrons to drink a toast in honor of your fallen friends. This lightens them up just enough to get them to party their asses off. It's been a long day, they deserve a break!

Quote from: Frelock
Catch the Kobold and talk him out of his thieving ways.
[6][3+1] As the kobold attempts to run away, the poor thing is startled to see a heavily armored monstrosity barreling towards him. He barely has time to hit the dirt, guaranteeing you won't flatten him. You grab him by his collar, shouting at him about how stealing is the start of a slippery slope into debauchery and evil. However, you quickly realize that this isn't some hard-boiled thief. It's barely an adolescent. And it's crying.

"I-I'm sorry sir," it manages to squeak out between sobs. "I-I won't steal from no one no more, honest. Please don't hit me, sir."

The woman finally catches up to you and hears the kobold's plea. She is quite outraged by this. "Are you insane? This little dirt-scrounger stole me ring! It was my uncle's! I got it when he died! You have no idea how important that thing is to me! Kill the runt, he deserves it for the trauma I've been through!"

Your puppy is yipping vigorously.

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
Create best defence ever known to plane!
[4] You are called to the stand, where you are questioned by Dinkus.

"Sir," he begins. "you are an imp, correct?" You nod your head. "And as an imp, you are inclined to always be evil yes?"

"Well yessir," you say. "ever since I became an imp I've had urges to do all sorts of dastardly things."

There is a collective gasp from the crowd when they realize you might not be evil by choice. You should have thought of this sooner. One of the jury stands up and says "We shall need a moment to deliberate on this." The group quickly scurries out the room. You are sent back down to your table, where your defendant waits eagerly.

"That was amazing!" she says. "Playing forced evil plea is never something I thought I'd get to see in my time as a defense attorney. How did you think of it??" (+1 to Speech, level gained!)

Spoiler: Pillow_Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RedWarrior0 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: dermonster (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 02:10:32 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2010, 08:14:36 pm »

Accept the offer, say something about how i didn't necessarily decline the elven investigation, and start hauling the zombie bodies off to the woods for... Treating... If anyone asks about the zombie hauling, say the following "Have you ever dealt with the rotting remains of severe necrotic energy before? If your thinking of burning or burying, the entire landscape for about three miles will turn into a barren wasteland over the course of the next decade. I have experience with this. Either help me haul these to a clearing or help the wounded or something."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2010, 08:26:04 pm »

Pledge help with the kobold blight and ask what he wishes me to do in the meantime.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 25, 2010, 10:21:07 pm »

My status seems to disagree with my action about whether or not I am unconscious.

Attempt to have what would be my ghost if I was dead wake up and do stuff while my body is unconscious, without dying...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2010, 03:00:05 am »

Keep defending
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 28, 2010, 05:13:16 pm »

Waiting for inteuniso, then turn. 1 day.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26