Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: GeneRTD Turn 36!  (Read 22237 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 25!
« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2010, 01:51:10 am »

GTFO
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2010, 06:40:33 pm »

Bash the head of the elf in, then proceed to help Lee.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 02, 2010, 08:27:29 am »

Oh, wait, I was entirely wrong. Everybody DID get their posts in.  :-\

Turn up today.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2010, 09:37:55 am »

24 HOURS PASSED WHERE ARE MY TURNS OMFFOMGOMGOMG TURNS MY IMMERSION
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2010, 09:40:32 am »

"you are seeing things there is a post see"

Now move along
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 03, 2010, 10:02:52 am »

That's entirely my fault, Fourth of July coming up and all that, plus I had a BloodBowl match. I won, but my Ogre died  :(

Turn SHOULD be up today.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 26!
« Reply #276 on: July 03, 2010, 05:40:55 pm »

Turn 26!

Quote from: RedWarrior0
EMBARK! TO THE KOBOLD VILLAGE!
With your allies in tow, you make for the village. You pass the southern gate and head off into the wilderness. It's a bit of a hike, so you're not there quite yet.

Quote from: dermonster
Check to make sure that I'm actually in the right place. If I am, chuckle, tell metal arm to get my back and call out for the ambushers to come out. If there aren't any, nobody knows I made a fool of myself. If there are, I look like a bad-ass.
You check and, yes, this is definitely the place it should be. You make your announcement, [6] but eerie silence hangs still in the woods. Confused, you look around a bit and realize you sense a heavy presence in the air... magic! That must be it, the place is cloaked by magic! Now how to pierce the veil...

Quote from: RAM
Rally the chickens to my cause and seek out the kobolds.
[3]You make an eloquent speech on why you are the destined leader of the chicken rebellion. The chickens go about doing chicken things, and seem to ignore you. Or maybe they're chickens. Either way, you point yourself south and make for the kobolds.

Quote from: Frelock
"Tom Bom, Sic!

While the witch is distracted by the adorable puppy gnawing at her ankles, throw my hammer directly at her head, crushing it for good.
Your puppy charges the witch, yipping in a manner most fitting to an adorable baby dog. While she stares at it in nonsensical hatred, you throw your own hammer at her. [6+1+1][5][5] The hammer smashes into her skull, making a weird slurping noise as gore and grey matter falls out of her head. She hits the ground with a thud and your puppy retreats to a corner, attempting to lick itself clean of the blood. D'awww (+1 to Hammer, level up!)

Encouraged, your kobold pal tries to kill Kelburn. [2] Sadly, he does no better than usual, and only serves as a distraction to the now very distraught warrior.

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
GTFO
Scrollscrollscrollscroll

You quickly pull out the scroll, and read it. A swirl of light engulfs you, and after a moment unceremoniously drops you off at the entrance to the plane of Chaos. The gate guard from before steps out of his box to find you laying on the ground in a daze.

Quote from: inteuniso
Bash the head of the elf in, then proceed to help Lee.
[5+2+1][4][6] With a thunderous smack, you crush the torso of the first elf, who attempts to gasp once before dying quite horribly. You then take off and attack the leader of the elves before she can finish off Lee. [1] Sadly, she avoids the blow with a certain grace, while Zolak stumbles like an oaf. (+1 to Hammer, level up!)

Chan continues his assault on the bow woman. [6+1][4][4] She is cut in the arm, nearly dropping her bow to the ground as she slumps against the tree.

Norris continues a furious battle against the spear elf. [5+1][6][6] After finally finding an opening, he smacks the elf in the ribs multiple times, breaking a few bones.

Lee can barely stand, but continues the fight against the elf spearman that he had begun to fight. [4+1][2] His blows are weakened by the blood he has lost, and he fails to cause him any damage.

Enemy Actions:

Quote from: Kelburn
Move on to the paladin
Sick of fighting the kobold, Kelburn attacks the one who slew his lover. [5+2][1] He charges at Leif screaming like a loony, but his attack clinks off of the heavy plate armor.

Quote from: Elven Bandits
Fight
The bow-woman carefully picks up her bow and makes another attack on Chan. [3+1][3] Once again, her shot misses skin by less than an inch. But close isn't close enough.

The spearman fighting Norris begins to slowly retreat as he makes a few counter attacks. [5+1][6][3] The shot hits Norris in the abdomen, but only barely penetrates the skin, causing little damage.

Lee's foe continues to fight with a single thrust to end the boy. [3+1][6][1] With a pained sigh, Lee deflects the blow and continues on with his assault.

The Bowman attacks Norris to save his comrade. [4+1][3] The shot is hit straight out of the air by an unintentional swipe by Norris. He hasn't even spotted the bowman yet.

The leader tries to kill Zolak. [3+1][6][1] In a common sight, her spearwork is dead-on, but isn't powerful enough to pierce the armor.

Spoiler: Pillow_Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RedWarrior0 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: dermonster (click to show/hide)

Enemies:

Spoiler: Kelburn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Elven Bandits (click to show/hide)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 03, 2010, 06:23:27 pm »

Shield bash the cur!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 03, 2010, 06:27:34 pm »

Well. Time to do the most obvious course of action.

DAYUNCE!

I try to dispel the illusion.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 03, 2010, 06:32:14 pm »

When we near the village, lie in wait for a kobold party to leave, then ambush them.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 03, 2010, 11:54:57 pm »

"You, you abandon the righteous cause over a few scraps of fresh meat! The revolution has no need for cowards like you. Know this, there shall come a reckoning. If you lack the courage to join us then, there shall be no mercy spared upon you...
Create an illusion of a band of minstrels and squires to accompany me while I arrive at the kobold village.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 04, 2010, 02:59:27 am »

"YOU HOLD N POWER OVER ME HERE BEAST" Hop onto mah magical horse and GTFO.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2010, 08:22:30 am »

Started work on the turn, will hold back on posting a little longer to see if inteuniso posts.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2010, 01:20:23 pm »

AH HA! I knew my visit to the Library would be good for something!

Swing the Hammer in an uppercut to the leader-elf, and while she's stunned, bash her head in.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 27!
« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2010, 04:00:00 pm »

Turn 27!

Quote from: Frelock
Shield bash the cur!
[6][4][4][4] You barely find time in your busy schedule to bash the man, casually swatting him aside with your superior shield skills. Kelburn tentatively touches his side, where you appear to have broken a rib. He is also rather dizzy at the moment. (+1 to Shield, level up! Kelburn is dazed, -1 to all actions, +1 to hit against him next turn)

Quote from: dermonster
I try to dispel the illusion.
[6] You look through your little spellbooks, and find the perfect spell for removing magical veils. Within a few minutes it's ready, and with a few words you don't quite understand, the illusion disappears. You are surrounded by dozens of strange buildings, their function noticeable but their architecture bizarrely organic. And within each of these buildings are at least 3 Elves. Every one of them is pointing a bow at you. [5] (+1 to Arcane Magic, level gained!)

Quote from: RedWarrior0
When we near the village, lie in wait for a kobold party to leave, then ambush them.
[3]After a bit more hiking you reach the kobold village. However, your heavily armed party is immediately spotted by a kobold sentry. [2] By some dumb luck, he thinks you're just a hunting party from the village, and neglects to inform his commander about you.

Quote from: RAM
Create an illusion of a band of minstrels and squires to accompany me while I arrive at the kobold village.
[3+1] For the first time in your life you make a grand entrance that in no way involves your own burning body. You skip into the kobold village, or rather, cave with a band of merry fake minstrels at your back, singing kobold-tales and inserting you into them like a bad fanfiction. You notice one of your fellow adventurers up in the hills on the edge of the village. Now what's he doing here?

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
"YOU HOLD N POWER OVER ME HERE BEAST" Hop onto mah magical horse and GTFO.
You basically tell the only sane demon around to fuck off, and hop on your magical steed. [6] You ride like a madman, crossing into friendly ground. You are met near the border by Dinkus himself.

Quote from: inteuniso
Swing the Hammer in an uppercut to the leader-elf, and while she's stunned, bash her head in.
[1] Once again, you fail to hit the elf leader as she gracefully twirls around your tripping, clumsy self.

[4+1][2] Chan's blow glances off of the bow-woman as she tries to dodge.

[3+1][3] Norris has the same difficulty as his brother, only getting in a few taps.

[5+1][6][4] Lee, still the only brother that is competent, repeatedly stabs the spear elf and drops him to the ground, bleeding quite horribly.

NPC Actions:

Quote from: Kelburn
Rage
[6+2-1][2] Kelburn screams incoherently as he makes a few frenzied strikes at the paladin, whose shield skills again come in handy, blocking every attack made.

Quote from: Elven Bandits
Fight
[1] The Bow-woman takes the chance that Chan accidentally gave her and runs for her life. It doesn't work for long, as Chan catches up quickly.

[1] The spearman fighting Norris makes a swipe with his spear only to stop halfway and cough up a bit of blood.

[4+1][1] The spearman fighting Lee stabs him in the arm, only for his spear to stop on his rock-hard skin.

[2+1] The bowman fires at Norris again, and once again he is saved by an inadvertent swing of his weapon.

[5+1][1] The leader faces off against Zolak, but fails to penetrate his defenses.

Spoiler: Pillow_Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RedWarrior0 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: dermonster (click to show/hide)

Enemies:

Spoiler: Kelburn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Elven Bandits (click to show/hide)

Sorry about the delay. These don't take all that long to make, I'm just lazy.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26