Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: GeneRTD Turn 36!  (Read 22250 times)

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 10!
« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2010, 07:25:45 pm »

Damnit. It's like AN has some sort of anti-crossbow force protecting him. Every time I shoot him, it fails.

Well, I guess I'll let him hang there until he bleeds to death. Or maybe he's live and see reason. I don't really care, I just don't want him fighting against me.

Shoot the demon general
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2010, 12:20:33 am »

Bow, and then collapse.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2010, 03:33:29 am »

Turn clown into a demon. Make zombies loyal to demons. Tell Fluffy to hide and seek me out later. Become demon.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2010, 05:27:07 pm »

Guys, THERE'S NO DEMONS HERE!!! ONLY DAEMONS!!!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2010, 10:56:30 pm »

Use healing magic on the first mortal wound I find.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 11!
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2010, 11:52:35 am »

Turn 11!

Quote from: Frelock
If you have fought and killed greater paladins than I, then I am honored to be in their company!

Attack the daemon general with the pure honor and might of a Paladin!
[1+1] The General is clearly your better in melee combat, as he bats you away with ease. Only your training as a paladin stops you from becoming a bloody smear on some wall.

Quote from: RNG
Shoot the demon general
Bored with your nemesis, you fire off a shot at the General, hoping to end him quickly. [1+2] He did not expect you to be there, but your shot still goes wide and ultimately misses.

Quote from: AN
Bow, and then collapse.
Unsure of why nobody will attempt to heal you, you accept your death with resignation. You make a final bow. [3][2] Your wounds become too much to handle, and you fall to the ground with a thud, slowly passing into the next life...

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
Turn clown into a demon. Make zombies loyal to demons. Tell Fluffy to hide and seek me out later. Become demon.
[6][6] You fire off a shot at your clown friend. He begins to twist and snap as he becomes something new entirely. Soon a large, many-headed horror stands before you, ready to kill some shit. (Clown has become Hydra! Oh t3h noes!)
[4-1] Attempting to instill a thought into the thoughtless fails, and the zombies continue their assault on humans and daemons alike.
As Fluffy scurries away, you attempt to become one of the daemons yourself. [4][1] Your spell works, but not particularly well. You become a tiny, frail creature with some bat-like qualities, but otherwise rather alien. You name yourself an Imp. (-1 to all physical actions! +1 to receiving damage!)

Quote from: RAM
Use healing magic on the first mortal wound I find.
You find Apostolic Nihilist lying on the floor, most likely about to die. [5] Your magic works like a charm, bringing him from the edge with a gasp. He thanks you profusely. (+1 to Healing Magic)

NPCs:

Quote from: Antoine
Lead
Antoine takes charge of the remaining humans, attempting to assist them against their many foes.

Quote from: Daemon General
Snipe RNG
Annoyed with the pesky interlopers, he attempts to remove RNG from the fight. [6+1][4+1][5]
The shot hits dead-on, but the human's armor saves him from certain doom. [3]Another of the daemon soldiers comes from the portal.

Humans (65) vs. Zombies (13) vs Daemons (5)
[5+1(Equipment)+1(Leader) vs. 3-1(Confusion) vs. 4+1(Equipment)+1(General)]
[6] With Antoine leading them, the Humans make a joint effort and wipe out the zombies in a single charge, wiping them from the battlefield. The Daemons are destroyed as well, leaving the General and Antoine to fight as the Humans circle around them, watching in anticipation. (All Zombies Destroyed! Only the Daemon General remains!)

Spoiler: Pillow-Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolitic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)

Inteuniso, I forgot about you, sorry. But I gave plenty of time for you to post.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2010, 01:50:23 pm »

"Antonine, he's too strong for me.  Try to distract him, I'll see about the portal."
Lief ran up to the portal, examining it.  It was a huge opening in the world itself.  But not just an opening... a wound.  Lief gritted his teeth, thinking to himself "I can heal people, I wonder if I can heal space itself."

Attempt to close the portal to the netherworld.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2010, 08:14:02 pm »

Sneak up behind the demon general and stab it somewhere sensitive.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2010, 02:03:58 am »

Cast Quickened Meteor Swarm at humans as many times as I can!
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2010, 08:16:54 pm »

With my life at last my own once again, hurl myself onto the back of the demon.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2010, 11:18:06 pm »

Sorry. Was in N'awlins and didn't use the interwebs.

Anyways,Battle any daemons who try to come through the portal.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Sysice

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2010, 11:59:01 pm »

I like the new updates.

Who's on the waiting list, and what order are they in?
I managed to make a dog that bled bees.
Quote from: Threetoe
Imagine evil grass that looks like a mass of wriggling worms. Happy holidays!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2010, 03:20:40 pm »

Turn 12!

Quote from: Frelock
"Antonine, he's too strong for me.  Try to distract him, I'll see about the portal."
Lief ran up to the portal, examining it.  It was a huge opening in the world itself.  But not just an opening... a wound.  Lief gritted his teeth, thinking to himself "I can heal people, I wonder if I can heal space itself."

Attempt to close the portal to the netherworld.
[2+2] Leaving Antoine to deal with the General proper, you run over to the portal, and place your hands against it. This is naturally quite difficult to do, as it is nearly impossible to touch something that should not be.

However, you line up your hands just right, and recite an incantation you were taught by your instructor so long ago. A flash of golden light flares from your hands, and does something that you can only describe as stitching up the hole in reality. You can see it worked, but not easily. You fall to the ground in exhaustion (-1 to all rolls next turn.)

Coincidentally, your medical stand can heal two people next turn.

Quote from: RAM
Sneak up behind the demon general and stab it somewhere sensitive.
[3]You attempt to sneak up on the Daemon, but the crowd gathered around him prevents you from getting very close.

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
Cast Quickened Meteor Swarm at humans as many times as I can!
[1+1] You use your new, Impish reflexes to attempt to destroy the humans... to no avail. You're not sure how, but apparently Imps use a different method of casting. Or maybe you're just bad at this.

Quote from: AN
With my life at last my own once again, hurl myself onto the back of the demon.
[5+1] At last recovered from your unfortunate accident, you leap onto the Daemon's back, stabbing him in the throat. He is pretty well distracted at this point, which may give Antoine an opening. (+1 to Acrobatics!)

Quote from: inteuniso
Battle any daemons who try to come through the portal.
You find that the portal daemons are gone. Luckily, the imp has made some new ones for you! You attack the Maw. [1] Unfortunately, it doesn't go that well. He barely avoid falling on your own sword.

NPCs:

Antoine vs. Daemon General!

The two opponents size each other up. Or, rather, Antoine sizes up the General while the General tries to swat the human on his back. The human takes this opportunity to attack. [1+2] Sadly, he completely misses, and has lost his chance at ending this quickly.

The Daemon counters, [3+2][1] He tosses away AN and swings his weapon at Antoine, who quickly blocks the blow and counters. [6+1][4+1][2] He manages to use the daemon's arm to swing onto his back and slice off his wings. This weakens him greatly, and Antoine goes in for the kill. [4+2][3+1][1] With as great a thrust as he can muster, Antoine drives his sword into the General's back, downing him in a fountain of blood. The people begin to cheer, which only lasts a moment since they shall soon remember there is a Hyrda behind them.

Spoiler: Pillow-Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolitic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 12!
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2010, 03:27:36 pm »

What? A hydra?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 12!
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2010, 03:29:05 pm »

Yep. Pillow Killer made it a couple turns back.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26