Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26

Author Topic: GeneRTD Turn 36!  (Read 22244 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 8!
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2010, 04:28:19 pm »

Now that one of the guards' captains have been killed, push against them so we can defeat them, then combat this zombie menace!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2010, 12:21:57 pm »

If I can become leader of the zombies I may be able to to call a cease fire (cease bite?).
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2010, 05:23:36 pm »

Follow AN to a 'safe place' and assassinate him.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2010, 03:26:53 pm »

Turn up very soon. Just need to finish reading chapter ten of the Three Musketeers.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2010, 07:11:25 pm »

Not dead, I'm just unrepentantly lazy and dealing with life issues. Player's actions are almost finished, if that helps. Just need to do NPC stuff.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2010, 11:16:31 am »

BAMP.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2010, 02:00:47 pm »

Turn 9!

Quote from: Frelock
Zombies? Turn Undead!, and inspire the people(and guards) to collaborate against the undead menace!
You use your goody-two shoes powers in an attempt to harm the zombies. [4+2] Your spell goes off in a fluid motion, [4] landing between two zombies. [6][5] Sadly, both seem to be too preoccupied with feeding to die right now.

Perturbed, you decide to get to work on convincing the people to fight the zombies together. [4] Warily, they agree that the zombies should be stopped. But neither is too keen on keeping the peace after they are dealt with.

[1] Your hospital can treat one non-zombied man next turn.

Quote from: AN
Retreat to a safe place and watch the battle, laughing maniacally.
[4] Low on hiding places, you climb up to the top of a nearby tavern. You think your fellow out-of-towners might have spotted you, but are certain the rest have no idea you're there.

Quote from: alfie275
Become zombie (but retain my skills and personality) and climb zombie social ladder by infecting the most humans.
[1-1] In what can be safely assumed as your worst idea yet, you attempt to sacrifice your soul to the local Necro-God in an attempt to gain a zombie body. [1] To put it simply, he said "no".

You feel an agonizing sensation devouring you. You look at your hands to see them necro-tize in a most gruesome fashion, before your entire being is metaphorically and physically ripped from your body. All you can manage is a faint scream before the Death God Lulzth consumes your soul.

(DEAD.)

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
No idea? WELL BRTUREFORCE TIME! MAKE MORE ZOMBIES SO I GET MORE IDEA OF HOW I MADE ZOMBIES TO MAKE ZOMBIES NOT ZOMBIES! JA!

Following the example of alfie, you decide that a terribly bad choice must have a terribly good outcome, right?

[1] You fire a random spell you believe is zombiefying at a nearby peasant. [4] It strikes them, turning them into... [1] A daemon. Oh dear.

(47 peasants remain! A Daemon is on the field!)

Quote from: inteuniso
Now that one of the guards' captains have been killed, push against them so we can defeat them, then combat this zombie menace!
[1] You attempt to convince your peasant friends that the guards must be destroyed, but for now they are focused on zombie killing.

Quote from: RNG
Follow AN to a 'safe place' and assassinate him.
You see where AN has gone, and attempt to climb up the building. [4] You make it, and find he is unaware of you. You leap at him, attempting to slay him quickly. [6+1][6][2] With the element of surprise, you land a resounding blow upon the back of skull, cracking it without a doubt. [3] He flies forward, but manages to grab the edge of the roof, preventing an immediate death. He hangs there precariously above the hordes of zombies and the remaining citizens.

NPCs:

Quote from: Antoine
Slay zombie foe
[6][4][2] With a lucky blow, he manages to decapitate the zombie intent on eating him, and moves on to find Metal-Arm. He has a score to settle. (15 zombies on the field!)

Quote from: Metal-Arm
Feeding frenzy!
[4] Metal-Arm manages to rile up his fellow zombies at the promise of food. (+1 zombie fight bonus)

Quote from: Daemon General
Describe Self
massive red beast dripping in blood stands in the town square. Many pitch-black horns protrude from its skull, and beady black eyes scan for its nearest victim. Two decrepit wings unfold from its back, and an axe seemingly made of solid stone materializes in its hand. He begins a spell, preparing to open a portal, allowing him to call reinforcements.

This is what happens when you mess with magic.

Quote from: Alfie Beast
Hide
The thing left behind by the departure of alfie's soul is quite a sight to behold. Vaguely catlike, with spindly limbs, with its rotting green flesh ready to fall off the bone. It bays for blood, and scampers off to a good position to pounce from.

Peasants and Guards (67) vs. Zombies (15)
[6+1(Equipment)-1(Eek! Zombies!)][5+1(Metal-Arm)+1(Feeding Frenzy)]
[3] Even with a combined effort, the zombies are proving hard to beat. Metal-Arm's leadership has driven the zombies to new heights of boldness, causing them to charge the lines and devour 3 peasants. (44 Peasants Remaining! 20 Guards Remaining! 18 Zombies on the field!)

Spoiler: Pillow-Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolitic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

RAM, if thou art reading, you are up.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 9!
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2010, 02:06:28 pm »

Pledge allegiance to Demon General. Order Fluffy to kill peasants. Make more demons.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2010, 03:16:09 pm »

Screw it. Fight the zombie horde with great prejudice, destruction, and chainsaws!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2010, 04:10:37 pm »

Foul daemon!  Your kind was long sealed away by the powers of light, and it shall be so again!  I'm a paladin of the Ancient Order of Iron, sworn throughout all my life to fight against evil and destruction.  The secrets of your banishment have been passed down to me, and I now invoke them!  By the Light of the Sacred Forge, I shall smite you with my mighty hammer, and you will trouble this earth NO MORE!  SECRET SEALING TECHNIQUE: BANISHMENT OF IRON!!!

It's a good day to be a paladin.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2010, 05:36:33 pm »

Time to finish this.

Introduce a crossbow bolt into AN's brain.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2010, 04:57:51 am »

Begin a bitter monologue, questioning life itself.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2010, 06:23:03 am »

Leap out of the portal and tear the puny mortals apart with my tentacles.
Use a fireworks spell to make it look like a being of pure light is advancing on the portal

Computer died, so I may not be around much for a while...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 10!
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2010, 04:10:59 pm »

Turn 10!

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
Pledge allegiance to Demon General. Order Fluffy to kill peasants. Make more demons.
[3] You announce to the general that you have joined him. He is either unaware of you, or uncaring, so you take that as a welcome to his ranks.

Fluffy goes Prime on your foes, attempting to maul a peasant. [4][2] He lands on their face, but cannot manage to penetrate the skin.

[5] Not quite sure how, you manage to summon a daemon. It is about dwarf-sized, and black with a few orange spots. It looks to be a mouth on legs, so you dub the thing a Maw. It runs up to a guard and tries to snack on him. [2+1] The guard is quick on his feet, and manages to block the horrid thing and back away quickly.

Your midget clown sits in a corner, honking its nose woefully. No midget, nor clown, is prepared to see this kind of suffering.

Quote from: inteuniso
Fight the zombie horde with great prejudice, destruction, and chainsaws!
Fed up with your plans not working, you decide to get down to smashing some zombies. [5+2][5][2] You do just that, cracking ones' skull wide open, downing it. (17 zombies on the field!) (2 more successes till Mace level!)

Quote from: Frelock
Foul daemon!  Your kind was long sealed away by the powers of light, and it shall be so again!  I'm a paladin of the Ancient Order of Iron, sworn throughout all my life to fight against evil and destruction.  The secrets of your banishment have been passed down to me, and I now invoke them!  By the Light of the Sacred Forge, I shall smite you with my mighty hammer, and you will trouble this earth NO MORE!  SECRET SEALING TECHNIQUE: BANISHMENT OF IRON!!!
You remember your training taught you all about the sealed daemons of legend, and how to combat them. You never thought you'd need to use those powers, but look at that. A daemon. [3+3][1+1]You cast the spell, hitting the general square between the eyes. You are quite obviously horrified on a level no mortal being should be when it doesn't work. The demon shrugs off your banishment like it was a pebble. Apparently this thing has fought, and killed, more able paladins than yourself.

Quote from: RNG
Time to finish this.

Introduce a crossbow bolt into AN's brain.

You walk up to your foe calmly, and aim your crossbow at his face. You pull the trigger without a word. [3+2][2] You fire, but are surprised when your foe deflects it with a quick spell. He is more powerful than you realized previously.

Quote from: AN
Begin a bitter monologue, questioning life itself.
[1] You accidentally recite your speech aloud. "Humans. Pathetic, aren't we? Even now, the undead are rising and hell itself is invading, and still we bicker amongst ourselves. We deserve everything our foes say and do; we do not deserve life. Life is a test, and our species has failed. I wonder now as I die, Baron, will you accept your loss with dignity, or are you just a sore loser?" (1 turn until AN's wound becomes fatal!)

Quote from: RAM
Use a fireworks spell to make it look like a being of pure light is advancing on the portal
[1] The battlefield stops as all look upon a heavenly being approaching them from a distance. However, as it gets closer you realize it is merely a kobold on fire. He must have come from that cave to the south, though why he is on fire is anyone's guess. [1] He sprints around, looking for something to put out the fire, but he's not having much luck. [5] Luckily, the God of Water and Pity Thym reaches down and puts him out.
(Achievement gained! Should have died on first turn!)

NPCs:

Quote from: Antoine
Kill Metal-Arm
[6][6][1]

Antoine steps up to the leader of the zombie horde, bashing aside a few of his minions. The beast seems to recognize him, and they come to blows. As Metal-Arm attempts to crush Antoine with his arm, he rolls to the side and slices off the fleshy arm. Metal-Arm takes a moment to contemplate this, then brings his metal appendage down on his college friend's face, knocking him into the dirt. He looms over him, about to devour Antoine when suddenly the guard awakens, and decapitates the necrotic monster with a swing of his sword. He falls to the ground, and all the zombies begin to stumble around, unsure of what to do with their guiding force gone. (Metal-Arm dead! Zombies extremely confused!)

Quote from: Daemon General
Open the Portal
[3+2] With a pushing motion, the General's gate bursts open, and a half-dozen monstrous forms come out. They are humanoid, with a definite face, unlike the Maw. They have a fierce and brutal, but undeniably intelligent look about them, and appear armed to the teeth with various weapons, and coated in a strange armor. The vicious beasts storm the field, prepared to wipe out all before them. (Gate open! 1 random daemon enters the field each turn until General is killed! 7 Daemons on the field!)

Quote from: Alfie Beast
Feed
The thing that was once Alfie drops down on a Peasant, prepared to eat her whole. [3] Luckily, she's carrying a rake and fights it off rather comically.

Peasants and Guards (64) vs. Zombies (16) vs. Daemons (7)
[5+1(Equipment)+1(Encouragement at Metal-Arm's death) vs. 6-2(Confused at Metal-Arm's Death vs. 5+1(Equipment)+1(General)]

TIE! Peasants and Guards vs. Daemons
[4+1(Equipment)+1(Metal-Arm) vs. 3+1(Equipment)+1(General)]
[6] The daemons are quite shocked to find the guards containing a few paladins, who handily fight them off. 3 are killed, while the last 3 form a triangle around their General. 3 Zombies are killed as well, further bewildering the hordes. (13 Zombies remaining! 4 Daemons remaining!)

Spoiler: Pillow-Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolitic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:20:05 pm by CJ1145 »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 10!
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2010, 07:10:35 pm »

If you have fought and killed greater paladins than I, then I am honored to be in their company!

Attack the daemon general with the pure honor and might of a Paladin!
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26