Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26

Author Topic: GeneRTD Turn 36!  (Read 22245 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 7!
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2010, 07:51:18 pm »

*poke?*

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2010, 07:53:24 pm »

Still waiting on Alfie.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2010, 07:54:12 pm »

AI mode activate?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2010, 07:57:25 pm »

Hasn't been THAT long. I'll give him until I get home from school, if he hasn't posted then I'll put him on AI.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2010, 12:35:04 pm »

Become zombie king.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2010, 02:24:51 am »

Following.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2010, 01:08:14 pm »

*poke* I want in on this.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2010, 01:14:10 pm »

Me too.
Name: Cheddarius The Mighty
Race: Dwarf
Skills: Healing Magic, Arcane Magic
Profession: Mage

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2010, 08:16:39 pm »

I have some free time tomorrow. Turn shall come then.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: GeneRTD Turn 8!
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2010, 12:48:31 pm »

Turn 8!

Quote from: RNG
Run up to AN and bash his head in.
[6+1][5-1] You decide to take a more direct approach and bash AN over the head with your weapon. You apply decent force, but your foe seems to be made of sterner stuff, and bears the blow with surprising ease.

Now metal-fisted and all, your bodyguard goes on a killing spree, specifically a zombie-killing spree. [1+1] Sadly, he seems to have forgotten that zombies love close-quarters combat, and barely removes himself from the fight in time.

Quote from: AN
Convince both peasants and guards alike that I am the most important person in this battle and they should give life and limb to protect me.
[2+2][5+2] You convince the peasants that you are of some worth, and they probably won't let you die. They'll just hang you after the battle. The guards are now fervently devoted to you, but they were before, so not too much has changed. You think your speech skills have improved, though. (+1 to Speech!)

Quote from: Pillow_Killer
Eek, a zombie? Convert the zombie back to peasant, for King shall not be accused of necromagics!
[3] Unsure of how you made the thing in the first place, you have no inkling as to how to cure the zombie of being dead. You'll keep at it, though. Probably.

Quote from: Frelock
Save Antoine and 3 peasants.  Attempt to find some cure for zomifying.
3 peasants rise from the dead to continue fighting. They then poof out of existence, as they have been turned to zombies. Antoine is fine, though. He immediately returns to his attempts to kill RNG's guard.
[6] Your clinic is prepared to save 6 people this turn, although with no cure for zombies there is little chance of saving that many.

Quote from: inteuniso
Find a captain of the guards (He will probably have on better stuff) and kill him. My bloodlust demands for more kills.
[6+1][2-1][6] Your bloodthirsty antics find a captain of the guards right in your sights. You leap on him like a drunken midget, bashing him into nothingness quickly. You place your foot on the formerly alive pile of meat and shout out slurred battle cries. (25 guards remain!)

Quote from: alfie275
Become zombie king.
[3] The zombies deliberate amongst themselves, and ecide that you are a minor zed-noble, at best. Certainly not prestigious enough to command them.

NPC:

Quote from: Antoine
Redouble efforts to slay guard
[5][6] Antoine attempts to regain his advantage over his old friend, but with a metal arm the guard is mysteriously hard to beat. It's devolved into a stalemate, except for the zombies looming over them both.

Quote from: 2 Zombehs
Brains?
2 of the zombie horde descend on Antoine and RNG's guard, determined to eat them both and make them part of the zombie-nation.

Antoine vs. Zombie
[2]
Guard vs. Zombie
[6][1][5]

Antoine holds off his zombie, but the guard is not so lucky. The Zombie falls upon him, devouring enough of his flesh to guarantee that any qualified doctor would label him as "Dead, Jim". Except he's not. Kind of. He's a zombie now. (8 zombies on the field! 1 of them has a metal arm!)

Peasants(51) vs. Guards(25) vs. Zombies (8)
[4-1(Eek! A zombie!)][[4-1(Leader just died)-1(Eek! A zombie)][1+1(Feeding frenzy!)+1(Metal-arm)]

Ooh, a tie. Let's see, how do I handle this...
[4-1(Eek! A zombie!)][3+1(Feeding frenzy!)+1(Metal-arm)][5+3]

With the new Metal-arm zombie in charge, the horde descends on their foes like flies on an old corpse. 3 peasants are assimilated, as well as 5 guards. (48 Peasants remain! 20 Guards remain! 16 zombies on the field!)

Spoiler: Pillow-Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inteuniso (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: alfie275 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolitic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2010, 01:05:49 pm »

Zombies? Turn Undead!, and inspire the people(and guards) to collaborate against the undead menace!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2010, 03:27:59 pm »

WE NEED THE PEOPLE FROM LEFT 4 DEAD!!! They can handle em..... or maybe the resident evil people...
Nom nom nom

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 09, 2010, 05:19:30 pm »

Retreat to a safe place and watch the battle, laughing maniacally.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2010, 05:47:24 pm »

Become zombie (but retain my skills and personality) and climb zombie social ladder by infecting the most humans.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2010, 04:30:36 am »

No idea? WELL BRTUREFORCE TIME! MAKE MORE ZOMBIES SO I GET MORE IDEA OF HOW I MADE ZOMBIES TO MAKE ZOMBIES NOT ZOMBIES! JA!
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26