Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39

Author Topic: Christmas Mafia: End - final gift  (Read 59138 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Mafia: Day 2 - Hip hip Hooray, It's Christmas Vacation!
« Reply #225 on: January 04, 2010, 05:21:31 pm »

Perhaps aggressive is the wrong word.  I guess I meant something more like persistant.

Also, I'm having trouble understanding both webadict and sonearage at the moment.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 04, 2010, 06:56:34 pm »

Ok, weekend ended up being a LOT busier then I thought it would. Sorry about my absence.

Leafsnail: I'm still suspicious of you, since I didn't like the fight you had with RNG day 1. However, you haven't done anything particularly scummy since then so I'm going to unvote for now.

Not Voting: Pandarsenic, Kashyyk, RedWarrior0, Cheddarius

You four, why haven't you voted? I know this game hasn't had a huge amount of activity lately and day 2 hasn't given us all that much to go on. Still, you have to have some suspicions at this point.

Kashyyk, you've actually been active and posting recently but haven't been doing anything but talking about general mafia strategy. Care to actually put some of that scumhunting into practice? If you've been reading posts and looking for scummy behavior you have to at least have some suspicions at this point.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2010, 09:26:06 pm »

Ok, weekend ended up being a LOT busier then I thought it would. Sorry about my absence.

Leafsnail: I'm still suspicious of you, since I didn't like the fight you had with RNG day 1. However, you haven't done anything particularly scummy since then so I'm going to unvote for now.

Not Voting: Pandarsenic, Kashyyk, RedWarrior0, Cheddarius

You four, why haven't you voted? I know this game hasn't had a huge amount of activity lately and day 2 hasn't given us all that much to go on. Still, you have to have some suspicions at this point.

Kashyyk, you've actually been active and posting recently but haven't been doing anything but talking about general mafia strategy. Care to actually put some of that scumhunting into practice? If you've been reading posts and looking for scummy behavior you have to at least have some suspicions at this point.

^ He's trying to start a hasty-wagon, hoping to deflect suspicion off of him. Seriously, just lynch him.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 04, 2010, 09:53:21 pm »

And you're not trying to start a bandwagon?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 04, 2010, 09:55:08 pm »

Of course not.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 04, 2010, 10:15:04 pm »

I'm trying to start a bandwagon for different reasons, moron. Look at the entire statement before you pick out a singe bit.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2010, 12:27:39 am »

Town Mephenasteras wouldn't of allowed Sonerage's response without at least commenting on it.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2010, 02:20:39 am »

Sonerage still needs to come down here, as does Cheddar.
Sorry for the inactivity, been a bit busy lately. Does anyone have any questions for me?
At the moment one of the most glaring scumminesses seems to me to be:
CAN'T YOU PEOPLE TAKE A SLIP!!!!
HELL, NO ONE'S RUDDY PERFECT!!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2010, 09:52:41 am »

Sonearage is probably newbie. You guys are being ridiculous. That's why we end up with 0 Doctors in regular games.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 05, 2010, 12:26:24 pm »

Sonearage is a kid (like, 12?). I expect her to make newbie mistakes like that.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 05, 2010, 12:35:03 pm »

Sonearage is a kid (like, 12?). I expect her to make newbie mistakes like that.
That still doesn't make you any less scum.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 05, 2010, 12:35:43 pm »

Quote from: Mephansteras
AKA "I don't think I'll be able to get a mislynch on you today, so I'm hopping".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 05, 2010, 12:40:03 pm »

Hardly. It has more to do with the general lack of information in this game as a whole. I have a suspicion about you, but that's all. I don't have a lot to back it up and you haven't given me anything new. Since I'm not convinced you're scum, I'm moving on.

The reason I keep mentioning it is to keep people thinking about you. I don't want you to just skate along forgotten like Neruz did in PM12.
Come play Mafia with us!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 05, 2010, 12:42:25 pm »

Hardly. It has more to do with the general lack of information in this game as a whole. I have a suspicion about you, but that's all. I don't have a lot to back it up and you haven't given me anything new. Since I'm not convinced you're scum, I'm moving on.

The reason I keep mentioning it is to keep people thinking about you. I don't want you to just skate along forgotten like Neruz did in PM12.
So why are you unvoting me rather than making an effort to find out what alignment I am?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 05, 2010, 12:47:28 pm »

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
bloody hell.

Sonearage is new, and if you look at her profile it says she is ten. So I think she is towny.

I'd love to vote for mephansteras but it's really just webadict word vs meph's. and the fact that it would be an OMGUS since I'm not actually adding anything but numbers to this argument so I'm avoiding this one.

Also I've decided to create a little list which summarizes my opinions on people's alignments.
Mr.Person -
Zai - fairly low activity but decent content, might be scum hiding in inactivity
Cheddarius - low activity, could be scum.
Pandarsenic - Only made three posts today, only one of which could be considered to have any content
Webadict - always impossible for me to get a read on him, although I'm leaning towards town at the moment
Mephansteras - skilled player, might be scum
RedWarrior0 - I don't think he's posted at all today. Again could be scum hiding in inactivity.
Sonearage - Newbie, probably town
Leafsnail - relative activity, decent content. Undecided.
Akigagak - good activity, decent content. 60% town

So my little shortlist, in descending order of scummyness is:
Pandarsenic,
Mephansteras,
and equally Zai, Cheddarius and RedWarrior0.

I know there are only two grinches but I felt the need to include the last three, just in case.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39