Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: When is this game going to get difficult?  (Read 1688 times)

Angry Pierre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: When is this game going to get difficult?
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 04:19:51 pm »

4) Easy mode is activated by: massed crossbows, selling goblin clothes, selling anything made from stone, using magma furnaces or magma in general, using water for combat, 1 tile large meeting zones, farming indoors, abusing the free embark barrels thing, farming tower caps if your map already has trees, cooking food out of alcohol, failing to start a war with the elves and playing on any map with less then high savagery.
Hehe, I've done about half of those.

1) You can build a stockpile for only 1 type of stone.  Place your stockpile, look at it (q), go into settings (s), scroll down to stone, push (b) to block all catagories of stone, then hit right arrow a few times and look for limestone or whatever, then push (enter) on it.  All sorts of stone are dissalowed except the one you want.  You can even make it automatically fill itself by ordering the stockpile to take stuff (only what you have selected) from another stockpile. 

I have already done this, but is there a way to do this for stone blocks? I can make a stockpile for stone blocks, but I can't figure out how to make a specific type. Ive got so many limestone blocks, I guess I could just set up this stockpile and just ignore the other 1/5 of stone blocks, but I'd like to figure out how to make a specific stone block pile for future projects.
Pages: 1 [2]