Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38

Author Topic: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Game over, LASD and Vector win!)  (Read 56726 times)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stunned into silence, Zai's speech sounds... Suspicious? Silly? Stupendous? Sadly, you don't have time to consider this before a marching menagerie meanders mesmerizingly from a nearby oak tree, carrying with it a stone tablet, similar to the one that you say yesterday. However, the words are entirely different:

Well, well. We see that the discussion has taken some interesting turns since this morning. We hope last night was illuminating to each of you. If it wasn't maybe the current state of the voting will be:

Apostolic Nihilist [1]
Halmie [1]
Redwarrior0 [0,1]
Zai [0,1]

Currently, both rules 4 and 5 are inactive, but the rest remain in force. Please remember not to violate them, and help keep our community a safe and friendly place.

And now the weather. Today will be hot and dry, with a 90% chance of discussion. Later in the day, small mammals may rain from the sky. Remember to drink plenty of fluids!

Carefully leaving the tablet on the ground, the menagerie returns to the depths of the oak, leaving you all to ponder your situation once again as the sun beats down on you.

==============
To make the timing of mod updates easier, I'm going to pretend that I started the day this morning. Thus, there are now 60 hours to go in Day 2.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:15:40 pm by Rysith »
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Tablets Again, 60 hours remain in Day 2)
« Reply #211 on: January 22, 2010, 11:23:23 pm »

Currently Living Players (11/13):
Vector
Apostolic Nihilist
Pandarsenic Killed Night 1, Ikari Shinji
Zai
Toonyman
Redwarrior0
Shades
LASD
Leafsnail Lynched Day 1, Lewis Caroll
Nirur Torir
Alsark
GlyphGryph
Halmie
I wonder what the significance of the fake roleflip was, if it even was fake. And Zai, I read what was clearly your obituary. You are clearly not here, and we can thusly talk about you as though you are somewhere else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 22, 2010, 11:37:44 pm »

Come on, why don't I have a vote?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2010, 12:01:49 am »

And Zai, I read what was clearly your obituary. You are clearly not here, and we can thusly talk about you as though you are somewhere else.
I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment, but right now, I don't see how that makes sense. At all. How am I "clearly not here" when I have a vote on me (that was not (publicly, anyway) placed by anybody)? It seems to me we should be more concerned about why 4 people have votes on them despite only 2 people voting, and for none of the people with votes on them.

Okay. At this point. Not even remembering Day 1. This may or may not go through right, but Nirur Torir. You vote Alsark for what is made of WIFOM, see the centerpoint of said argument come back to life, see that not only did your vote not count, but twice as many people as had voted had votes on them, one of those people being the centerpoint of your argument, proving that the centerpoint is alive and well and in the same realm as everybody else, and all you have to share is an attempt to try and ignore the centerpoint? Nah. Doesn't sit right. NT's scum, everybody.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2010, 06:00:57 am »

Vector: I was away for a couple days IRL. No, I got my role pretty quickly after I asked for it.

I have something to test:
vote count please!
Consider it an actual request.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2010, 07:43:41 am »

Vector
Apostolic Nihilist
Zai
Toonyman
Redwarrior0
Shades
LASD
Nirur Torir
Alsark
GlyphGryph
Halmie
Wait, didn't anyone else notice that this shows Pandarsenic as dead and a survivor? I also think he really is both.

Also with the votes I think there's some kind of reflection system, that voting for one person votes for another instead. And it could be that killing one person kills another one instead.

Let's see Shades again, reading through the first day of voting, this should come up as a vote for ToonyMan.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2010, 07:46:04 am »

Vector
Apostolic Nihilist
Zai
Toonyman
Redwarrior0
Shades
LASD
Nirur Torir
Alsark
GlyphGryph
Halmie
I wonder what the significance of the fake roleflip was, if it even was fake. And Zai, I read what was clearly your obituary. You are clearly not here, and we can thusly talk about you as though you are somewhere else.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2010, 10:09:43 am »

Hey, I think I hear a ghost accusing me of something? Sounds angry about something. Maybe I shouldn't have soaked his socks in molasses.

I think that one of the rules causes a FoS to count as an extra vote that cannot be removed, but can be duplicated to another person. I assume there's a limit on it. One per day per FoSer? One per FoSer per victim per turn? Nobody else FoS until the vote-count, please.

FoS GlyphGryph
FoS ToonyMan
FoS Vector
FoS Nirur Torir

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2010, 10:39:54 am »

If the FOSes really do count as votes, it might be possible to unFOS. Though I have no idea what the format would be.

NT, after the next count if those did something, try to undo them.

Unfortunately, not much time. Not sure if I'll be able to contribute much until tomorrow night.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2010, 01:10:37 pm »

The desert around remains quiet, sand and cacti around you as you talk, vote, and FOS. The sky above has resolved into a pleasing shade of green, but the sun has started to get uncomfortably hot. As you look around for shelter, you see a caravan approaching. Quickly, each of you hurry to it, where you collectively purchase an enormous palm tree and recieve a lead tablet as a free gift! Planting the palm tree and relaxing in its shade, you settle down to read the tablet.

There, there. Is that a bit better? Less sun, more voting?We hope you are comfortable and motivated. Fortunately, you seem to be both. But, where are our manners? You asked for a vote count!

Apostolic Nihilist [1]
Halmie [1,1]
Redwarrior0 [0,2]
Toonyman [1]
Vector [0,1]
Zai [0,1]

As you can see, you're spreading your votes quite widely. But, it's the beginning of the day, the best time for that. Rules 4 and 5 are currently inactive, and I'm sure you'll all be productive today.

Now then, we'll leave you to the discussion and palm tree. Enjoy!

Overhead, the palm tree's shade provides a bit of comfort as your discussion continues.

========================
Reminders have been issued for all players that have not posted since the beginning of the day
Edit:
Errors in the previous two vote counts have been corrected. Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:15:38 pm by Rysith »
Try my orc mod!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Palm trees, 51 hours remain in Day 2)
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2010, 01:14:01 pm »

Hmm... vote Pandarsenic

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2010, 01:17:05 pm »

Unvote Nirur Torir. FoS Nirur Torir. Vote Zai.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2010, 01:24:08 pm »

Vote Apostolic Nihilist.

I'm quite sure that this vote will fall into the second column.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2010, 11:20:49 pm »

Red sand swirls gently around you, and the palm tree has begun wilting. Looking around, you notice a spiny lizard crawling on a small piece of rock poking above the surface of the sand. Wait! That's not a rock! It's a rose gold tablet! Quickly, you rush over, frighten off the lizard, and dig it out. It reads:

Minutes of the SBM Council, Day 2 Hour 27

27:00 CEO announced new front-line human-resource monitoring tool to enhance the quality-focused responsive knowledgebase, gave slide presentation.

27:05 CTO presented roadmap for designing a customer-focused optimal website to create grass-roots multimedia customer loyalty.

27:15 Chief Accountant presented the current vote count. President of the board given one demerit for snickering.

Alsark[1]
Apostolic Nihilist [1]
Glyphgryph[1]
Halmie [1,1]
Redwarrior0 [0,3]
Toonyman [1]
Vector [0,1]
Zai [0,1]

27:17 Chief Accountant delivered the status of the rules, noted as 1-3 active, 4-5 inactive, and 6 active. Requested additional funds to continue monitoring them using a future-proofed transitional model

27:30 CFO displayed latest numbers from the new balanced zero defect open system and quality-focused responsive knowledgebase, current data suggests a 22% decrease in operating expenses.

28:00 Meeting adjourned to attend company party in the statue garden.

You're not entirely sure what it all means, but you're sure there is some meaning buried under all of the buzzwords.
Try my orc mod!

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Up to Rose Gold, 45 hours remain in Day 2)
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2010, 04:20:28 am »

Posting for a replacement. Sorry about my lack of posts recently.
Meh.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38