Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38

Author Topic: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Game over, LASD and Vector win!)  (Read 56725 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I was neutral to you.

I don't think there's a neutral side.

Its a (semi)bastard mod. There's no reason you couldn't be a third party with a win condition like "lynch Gryph". I'm not saying its likely, but if I were forced to put you into the scum or town pile, I'd be more inclined to consider you scum because of the way you've been acting.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Forced to put me into a scum or town pile?

You should always be doing that.  Stop hugging the fence and clinging onto third-party ideas when we can be looking that the clear threat.  Scum.

You.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

looking at the clear threat

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thread Locked, pending night.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just as the allotted time ticks past, you all hear a click, and everything goes completely dark. Your discussion ceases as a rumbling fills the air, and once again you hear a booming voice:

The Hour of Judgement has arrived at last, and you have chosen one to be judged, here!

Glowing strands of magma leap into the air, briefly illuminating a gaping crack in the ground and leaving trails across your eyes. Above you, they form words:

Alsark[0,2]
Apostolic Nihilist[0,1]
Halmie[0,1]
LASD[1,2]
Leafsnail[0,3]
Nirur Torir[0,2]
Shades[1,1]
Toonyman[0,2]
Vector[1]

As you take in the words, the voice continues

And so, because all of the rules are active save Rule 4, you have chosen Leafsnail, as you had when you broke the tie! Off With His Head!

You all hear a squelching noise, and see Leafsnail, or rather his headless corpse, fall into a glowing pit as it opens beneath him. The voice continues.

Now, with his death, we can reveal that he was Lewis Caroll. Whether that is a good thing, or not, obviously depends on which side you are on. We think, though, that the majority of you will be pleased.

But now, night has fallen. Go, to your houses, where you may decide what to do this night.

With that, you see the lights in twelve of the houses come on, and you all depart to your various nightly tasks.

=============
Leafsnail was Lewis Caroll, scum and mathematician.

It is now Night One. Night roles have 24 hours from this post to send me their actions.
Try my orc mod!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

inb4morning
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Night One until tomorrow)
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2010, 02:13:22 am »

As suddenly as sunset fell, the sun blazes back into the sky with a carillon of alarm clocks and cacophonous roosters crowing. When the noxious noise stops, you search about and find that one of your number is missing--you can find him nowhere, no matter where you look.

Zai has disappeared, as well as his magnificent white mansion. From this data you determine that he was Barack Obama, who shall address the nation no longer (if you can call this scattered place a sovereign state).

Though you wait some time for explanations, edification, pontifications, a mesmerizing marching menagerie to clear the clouds and set the scene, there is nothing.

Desolate painted desert flows every which way. You are lonely and you are lost, a carnival of men awaiting death in a brightly vicious land.

=============

Zai was Barack Obama, survivor and world leader.

It is now Day 2. The day will end in 72 hours.
Try my orc mod!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

in after morning. ._.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile

Somebody called?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lulz at rooster :P

Hey Toony, no 3rd parties, eh? What would you call a survivor? (Though that is still nearly town, but my point about third parties existing is still true)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alsark: Looking back at day 1, Zai argued with you early on. Why do you think he was chosen for the night kill?

Vector, Do you have any reasons for why FoSs shouldn't be liberally thrown around to see if they do anything?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

lulz at rooster :P

Hey Toony, no 3rd parties, eh? What would you call a survivor? (Though that is still nearly town, but my point about third parties existing is still true)

Ok, look you see.
When did I say there is no third-parties?  I don't know if there is or not.

Neutral =/= Third-Party

GlyphGryph.

I was role-blocked last night, but I want you to explain GlyphGryph, why you voted me yesterday.  You said because I was acting odd.  That isn't saying anything.  You're acting odd.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector, Do you have any reasons for why FoSs shouldn't be liberally thrown around to see if they do anything?

For the early part of D1?  No.  I want to test our ability to de-FoS/use multiple FoS's, though, in case they're what decides the lynch.

So, with that in mind...

FoS RedWarrior0Un-FoS RedWarrior0.

You contributed pretty much nothing yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't just due to having a missing role all day or somesuch.  What do you have to say for yourself, and who do you think is scum?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, vote count please!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Hey Toony, no 3rd parties, eh? What would you call a survivor? (Though that is still nearly town)
Lies. Survivors just have to survive. Look at Paranormal Mafia 1. If going with the town benefits them, they shall do so. If not, they can go with the mafia.

So. I checked with Rysith because my PM for the night just said that the night was uneventful. And he says I can post. Because I'm not actually dead. And I'm definitely not Barack Obama or a Survivor. Well. A survivor in the traditional Mafia sense, anyway. :P

Didn't know the fake flip would happen, nor did I know that when it would say I died I wouldn't actually die. Weird.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38