Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38

Author Topic: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Game over, LASD and Vector win!)  (Read 56578 times)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Extension Granted, 24hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #495 on: February 12, 2010, 11:07:49 pm »

At the stroke of six, the sun leaps backwards along its celestial path, shortening time's shadows as the sun rises to the center of a clear cyan sky. Fractal clouds hide its grinning face from time to time, but its rays beat down on you nonetheless.

From out of the clouds comes a message, and from the message comes words and numbers, swirling through your nose and ears

Twenty-four more hours for you to consider the wisdom of your judgment have been granted. Use them wisely, for they shall... Oh, wait, nevermind, they can get another twenty four hours after that if they need them. Can we take that last part out? No? Oh well. Anyway...

Ah, yes. You were voting on who to judge. As it stands now, it is

Nirur Torir [1]
No Lynch [2]

With numbers 4 and 5 inactive, right. So, think carefully, and judge well.

Your very lives may depend on it. Muwahahaha!

Despite their message, the clouds continue to trace their placid cardioids in the sky.

edit: formatting
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 02:03:29 pm by Rysith »
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Extension Granted, 24 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #496 on: February 13, 2010, 10:50:15 am »

Uhh ... Vector?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Extension Granted, 24 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #497 on: February 13, 2010, 11:50:14 am »

Uhh ... Vector?

Sorry, I'm here now.  Test turned out to throw the "SCREW SOCIAL PROCESSING" switch rather hard.

First I get BMIX started.  Then I end the day in Kingmaker.  Then I take care of BYOR 3.  Then I post here.  I should have a WoT up soonish, but suffice it to say that I think I know who's scum and would rather not leave the existence of survivors/SKs/whatever up to chance.

Anyway.  Back in a bit.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 13, 2010, 05:15:48 pm »

The state is the same
Votes and rules as they have been
The Universe waits
Try my orc mod!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Waiting, 6 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #499 on: February 14, 2010, 02:35:04 pm »

The hour approaches
Time of judgment is coming
Cast your votes, quickly!
Try my orc mod!

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Drawing near, 6 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #500 on: February 14, 2010, 02:49:35 pm »

Let's see if the town ends up in stasis. No lynch

At least until Vector shares his thoughts.

Oh yeah, haikus, cool.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 14, 2010, 03:47:35 pm »

VectorVector.

As long as Apostolic Nihilist is on the lynch line and not defending himself, I'm happily not voting as that might give the scumteam the edge to lynch someone else as I'm still not sure where my vote'll end up.

Also, I don't think the rules have anything to do with word count as that would be a real pain to moderate.

Also also, I don't think all the claims are legitimate, as at least my PM included a fair number of characters to falseclaim (even one that I could state myself) and I guess the scumteam are even more likely to get them.

Runon sentences frequently indicate nervousness.  Worried about your scumbuddy GlyphGryph getting the axe?  Additionally, passive lynchprep on RedWarrior0.  Further passive accusations and WIFOM spreading in the last paragraph.

Last night I tried to get to Apostolistic's house to check if he really is a mathematician, so I chose Neruz's house and ended up at Nirur Torir's, who got blocked. Duh me, no wonder it didn't work, Apostolic died. (Note to self, when choosing a night action target, don't trust the player list on OP blindly. Also, check if people who you want to clear are dead or not.)

Also, I was absolutely wrong about Shades apparently, glad he's gone.

Now, is rule 2 just shorter days? Or has it effect on voting, Let's see, RedWarrior0, you're still the scummiest around and I still don't trust your role is real.

You're completely passively pressing this guy again.  Rather than asking any questions or flinging any real accusations, you bandwagon on whatever looks good at the time.

Oh, that's rather true, Unvote.

Now, you're right, no one died. Also, I blocked you Nirur, what do you think is the reason no one died? It seems a bit like you would've done the kill.

This makes very little sense.  You unvote, you accuse Nirur Torir with data from your purported role, and then you never really vote him or do anything other than going "Durr, I'm sitting around."

Nirur Torir, I'm still waiting for you to say what you think about not seeing a night kill? A touchy subject maybe? And saying Shades died in strange way because of the rules doesn't explain why the mafia didn't kill.

Shades was René Magritte, scum and artist.
As there's only one Mafia down, scum was apparently Shades' group name, not an indication of him being Mafia. Sooo, it might be his ability looked for scum, not Mafia.

Still, I think Redwarrior0 is pretty suspicious, but my scales are tipping towards Nirur. Especially if he doesn't start answering questions and keeps adding fuel to bandwagons.

More stupid passiveness.  You throw around WIFOM, FoS and the occasional accusation, but you're never really attacking anyone.  You don't have many posts this game, and you spend a ridiculous amount of time see-sawing between one person and another (passively) without really doing anything of worth.

Also, LASD, what do you think of things so far today?
I think's it's just a decision between lynching you or Zai. And I know Zai is Mathematician. I don't know anything about you. Also, I'm inclined to say that it's likelier to have scum that can speak than just vote. Though this logic has failed me so far in this game.

And, oh yeah, sorry Nirur for falsely accusing you. Though now I'm weirded out by Mafia not killing day two.

Nirur Torir is still alive at the time of this post.  You scumslipped.  Additionally, buddying and what looks like scum going "HEY, why didn't my kill go through N2??"

No lynch might be for the best, as I have my roleblocking ability that can be used as a tool to find scum.

Even if scum decides not to kill tonight, I can target the same person again until they do. If I hit real scum the village lives happily ever after, right? For now I guess the best bet (basing on the bomb's aftermath) is Neruz, which means I need to target myself? Or wait, is Neruz exempt from the rules in a way that targeting him really targets him?

Given the part where you're scum, this entire passage looks like an attempt to frame Neruz (given that he's drawing fire, you already buddied up to Nirur Torir earlier, and I've been away due to academic issues).

Extension.  I'm going to be gone all day.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 14, 2010, 05:03:18 pm »

I see no reason for an extension, since it's MyLo.

I vote against an extension.
I vote for an early day end.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 14, 2010, 05:10:47 pm »

::)

If one issues an attack on someone, I think it's generally polite to give them a chance to respond.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 14, 2010, 08:24:13 pm »

Won't matter tho Vector, since the noe lynchers have it.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 14, 2010, 11:08:35 pm »

Locked, pending Night.
Try my orc mod!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 15, 2010, 12:36:58 pm »

Once more, a booming voice splits your brains as darkness envelopes you

The Time of Judgment has arrived again! Did you choose well, or poorly? Only time will tell. The votes, as they stand, are:

LASD [1,1]
Nirur Torir [1]

No Lynch [2]

And so, you have chosen... Not to judge. None shall be struck down this day. Is this what you truely wanted? We suppose so. Go then to your houses for the night, with neither blood nor victory on your hands.

================
It is now night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions
Try my orc mod!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (24 hours remain in Night 6)
« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2010, 01:54:16 am »

Dawn breaks warm over you as you gather for what may be the last time. Each time before could have been the last as well, but this one seems more last than all of the others put together. Nirur Torir lies in his house, now his tomb, and will no longer bring joy with his impossible figures. Once, he was Maurits Cornelis Escher, but no longer. Now, he is simply another husk of the innocent dead, like so many others before him.

Only you three remain. Three who have survived, through days and nights, to be here today. Three to decide the fates of those who live, to decide the fates of those who have died, to decide the fate of all that will be.

At least, it feels like that. The sun shines from a pink sky studded with green stars, a blinding ray of light that does nothing to reveal the shadows in the hearts of men.

Rule Three is inactive, joining Rules Four and Five in dormancy. Forty eight hours remain in day seven.

Edit: And I'm tired enough that I forgot the roleflip. Fixed now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 02:00:04 am by Rysith »
Try my orc mod!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Interesting.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indeed.

Good evening, LASD/LASD.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38