Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38

Author Topic: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Game over, LASD and Vector win!)  (Read 56585 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (The Stone Tablet, 36 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #480 on: February 11, 2010, 08:21:09 pm »

Still. Neruz, I think you need to roleclaim, as being the only Vanilla Townie is very suspicious, and your first post of the day looks like a panic about Glyph revealing your scumminess.

Yeah, no, i've already roleclaimed. I'm a Vanilla Townie, the rules do not apply to me, and each night i can make the rules not apply to someone else.

Nirur Torir, time to go on basic scumtells, and that little attempt to throw suspicion on me is a basic scumtell.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (The Stone Tablet, 36 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #481 on: February 11, 2010, 09:07:29 pm »

That originally had a real question, but I must have edited it out. Wish I remembered what it was.

You attacking me for attacking you is more of a basic scum-tell then me pressuring you to see if you fold.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 11, 2010, 09:44:32 pm »

I'm attacking you for attacking me with an incorrect reason.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 11, 2010, 09:58:33 pm »

Ah, we advance. I now realize that you had already roleclaimed, I admit. However, that does not make the other two points incorrect.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (Lead and Brass, 24 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #484 on: February 11, 2010, 10:46:48 pm »

A lead tablet rises from the abyss, red brass eyes blinking from the depths of its soft gray surface. As it hovers into view, a choir of Celestia rings itself around it, playing it toward you with their trumpets. The eyes open to form words, words which you will remember for at least the next fifteen minutes.

Progress! Progress! You may be but four, but you press onwards with courage in your hearts! Truly, you are a model for those who will come before and after. Bravo!

Models though you may each be, the end draws near, for good or for ill. Only you can choose the end though, and only you can choose if the ending is good or ill. Which shall you choose, and which shall it be?

Right now, you choose:

Nirur Torir [1]

No rules have changed state this day, so cast your votes as you will to choose the outcome you know in your hearts to be correct.

With this, then, you must go into the world and lay down your decisions, for you and them and all that have died before, and all that will come after you. For them, you must decide.

You have twenty four hours. Decide!

The eyes snap shut as the choir dissolves into a flock of horses, born away on the waves of a receding tide, leaving the four of you alone once again.

So very alone.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 12, 2010, 12:22:30 am »

Ah, we advance. I now realize that you had already roleclaimed, I admit. However, that does not make the other two points incorrect.

One point, my being 'the only Vanilla Townie' is only suspicious if i was actually a Vanilla Townie, wheras i'm not, i'm a wierd rules-immune role that's called Vanilla Townie.

As for your one remaining point. Go take a look at the first page. Gryph was scum. Also that death note was clearly completely bogus, as it declared Gryph the winner.

I thought we'd already worked out that the death notes are blatant lies. The fact that you're now trying to push some scumminess onto me based on something that is at least partially ovbiously and provably false is very interesting, as is your very slow relinquishing of your 'points' against me, and i use the term lightly.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 12, 2010, 05:25:14 am »

Nguh.  I... what?

Okay, seriously.  I've got a couple of theorems I absolutely have to go learn now, but the minute I have some spare time I'm going to get back here and try to figure out what's happening.
I am amused by how in-character this appears. (/peanutgallery)
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 12, 2010, 10:13:07 am »

I dread combing through threads for real attacks. Until I get around to it, we are at MyLo. No Lynch.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 12, 2010, 11:14:25 am »

A tablet, made of the Rose of Gold, awakens in your strange world, bearing wisdom which it quickly conveys to you

Words, attacks, threads, spun into lies, trickery, deceit, scum! This is the path you must follow!
Find them! Find the scum! Judge them! For whoever judgment falls upon shall trouble you no more, except within the caverns of your own mind!

The judgment, with but twelve hours remaining, is:

Nirur Torir [1]
No Lynch [1]

Cast your votes as if rules five through four were inactive, for inactive they are!

Think, plot, act, vote, pressure to crack, judge! You have done it before, and you can do it again!

You aren't sure if this comforts you, or disturbs you.
=============

12 hours remain, two votes required to extend.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (The Rose of Gold, 12 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #489 on: February 12, 2010, 12:49:52 pm »

Extension.

I should have time after my midterm, but that's at 2... not very far from the deadline.

For now, No Lynch/No Lynch.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rysith's Semi-Bastard Mod Mafia (The Rose of Gold, 12 hours remain in Day 6)
« Reply #490 on: February 12, 2010, 01:13:03 pm »

Extension for Vector.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 12, 2010, 01:14:11 pm »

No lynch might be for the best, as I have my roleblocking ability that can be used as a tool to find scum.

Even if scum decides not to kill tonight, I can target the same person again until they do. If I hit real scum the village lives happily ever after, right? For now I guess the best bet (basing on the bomb's aftermath) is Neruz, which means I need to target myself? Or wait, is Neruz exempt from the rules in a way that targeting him really targets him?

Sure, an extension too.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 12, 2010, 01:16:01 pm »

Yeah, Neruz isn't completely rule-proof, I've targeted him before and ended up at Nirur's house then.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 12, 2010, 01:55:25 pm »

Good plan, but you really shouldn't have announced it. What if the scum does nothing in order to frame somebody?

Question: what happens if we get a series of days with no deaths?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 12, 2010, 06:46:37 pm »

Yeah, Neruz isn't completely rule-proof, I've targeted him before and ended up at Nirur's house then.

It's my actions that are rule-proof. That and whoever i normalize each night.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38