Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 5! The Strange Dream ]  (Read 15600 times)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

good haika

and what do you mean by zombie regen haika?

healing, sort of a magical regeneration, like neverending blood source, severed limbs can be reattached if found, that sort of thing. Stuff like burnt flesh cannot be regenerated, blunt damage is basically nulified, and cuts can be healed(aka, held together by gore and ichor) as long as the original flesh is actually there to heal. Such as a zombie who gets their head cut off, that wanders around looking for the head, and eventually finds it and reattaches. Ala Abbot and Costello type :D
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

maybe if you had something like a regen roll after taking damage? Like you get hit by something, it damages, you then roll, a succses means that it's negated. this roll probably be taken if damage is made by fire magic.

Just an idea I had after reading through thw warhammer rulebook =P
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

i wanted to write
that haika would get a -3 to all conversation rolls if she isnt properly disguised and by that i mean THE FAAAACCCCEEEE!! oh and zombies cannot feel emotions,pain and cant drown but if too light she will float up the water

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both I and my character are male. :D Only my current avatar is female. I usually prefer male avatars, for that exact reason, but this one was so awesome, I had to use it for a couple weeks.

-3 convo rolls works for me, I did give him disguise and expected it to be difficult to interact with people. He's a zombie for heaven sakes.

I think I'd like to argue the lack of emotions thing. I just don't see zombies as being like Spock from Star Trek, I think that they would loose physical feeling, not mental, I mean even the feral zombies crave brains, and supposedly enjoy eating them... >.> Depending on the zombie genre, some may even show fear, or cold calculating logic. And the fact that it gets boring playing a cold heartless being, as you wouldn't care anymore without at least some emotion. I'm supposed to be a mutant, or non-standard zombie anyway.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:48:23 am by Haika »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

your right it can feel happyness, jealousy, anger and depression

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So where are we on the turn? I'd post an action, but kinda lost in all the chat, and not sure how you want to bring me in.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

your in really tigershark vanished into the deep pits of despair

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

your in really tigershark vanished into the deep pits of despair
No I meant as in where I'd be in game. Should I be in the castle? the sewer? Some random street in town, off in the field, falling from 1000 ft? etc etc... >.>

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOOOOOHHHHH, btw turn will be up today im not feeling lazy (ITS A MIRACLE!!)
il think something up k?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOOOOOHHHHH, btw turn will be up today im not feeling lazy (ITS A MIRACLE!!)
il think something up k?

kk, just lemme know when to post an action. :)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

turn 4 up!!!!

Kilakan (Kilakan)
[6] and [1]
meh suppose we may as well camp, I'll lay down and try to figure out what the egg-like thing is and what it does.
You: you examien the egglike thing and its some seed, it suddenly grows very quickly to your arm. Transforming your arm into some like a tree arm, you manage to control it leaving only your arm to be somethign weird. You also get weird images of some half naked lady covered with leaves saying to you to help her,the only thing you think up is that you she looks hot. You go to one of the trees and grab it, you pull it completly out of the ground!!! You are shocked of the strenght of the thing.
[You gained Tree arm w/ Ultra strenght] and [0/4 dabbling examiner]
[Surrounding check [4] you hear something rumblign in the bushes]

Tiger: It starts sleeping ZZZZZZZZ.......
[surrounding check [2] it hears the wind]

Haika (Zefon Leeshral)
[5]
I shall quickly try to disguise myself as human, and not eat the man's brains... >.>
You disguise yourself as a old geezer with a mustache and start watching what they are doing, you can examine a barbarian with a tree in his arm and a guy sleeping. You gained [0/4 observer] and [2/4 disguiser]

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Your intro: You walk trough some thick forrest for hours it's like you met anything, you decide to rest even tough you dont need any. You then decide to walk further and notice that it is getting lighter, you also see a campfire and in some further notice you see a humongous tiger [5] it didnt notice you. [5] you come close enough to also see a guy sleeping and some muscled man with a pile of leafs.
turn wil be updated after you post 1!!!!

Sean Mirrsen (Aileron Beavercarnage)
[5]
Anyway, Aileron will now proceed to patrol the village/town surroundings, levelling his Hammer Use skill on every zombie he comes across.
You walk out of the castle searching any zombies, you dotn find anything expect those few hands coming out of the grate. Wait what? ARRRRMSSS? You quickly go into a dwarven rage and pound those arms into oblivion, then a few arms coem back out again with their middle finger pointing at you. (get the reference and you get a small token) You gained [2/4 dabbling hammer user] i think and [0/4 dwarven rage]

KineseN (Kin)
[6]
Lie down and sleep. Try to be alert of surroundings so I don't get ambushed.
before you even can try to look at the surroundings you fall asleep, you dream about some town that doesnt look like a medieval one, then it flashes suddenly to some army with strange weapons shooting and making very much noice and a gaint horde of zombies, and then you see a big boom.And continue to dream about food. You gained [0/4 dabbling sleeper] and [0/4 dabbling dreamer] [Surroundigns check [Auto-fail]]

TehStefan (Stefan)
[4]
CHOP OFF THE HAND, NAOW!

Oh and grumble about old men these days too, while I'm at it.
You attempt to slice off the arm
the arm flies off in a bloody arc
out of curiosity you walk towards the grate and look down and see a LOT of eyes look at you,BRRAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSS!!! You grumble about them not getting up to put up a real fight, and also take the hand which you find awesome. YOu gained [Zombie hand] and [3/8 novice grumbler] and [1/2 sword user]

Metal Militia (Calidan)
[5]
Turn around and keep daggers up my slevees
you turn around in a blink throwing a dagger into the shadow,it dissapears and a black leaf flies off. at some firther notice you see that there is a note with a dagger in it. You gained [0/4 knife thrower] and [0/4 surroundings noticer]

I will update the skills and stuff tommorow k?
and haika you post a 2 Actions 1 for this turn which will be added tommorow and the second for the next turn

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:07:24 pm by Jetsquirrel »

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I shall quickly try to disguise myself as human, and not eat the man's brains... >.>

and I want to say the finger zombies come from an Evil Dead movie, but I'm not certain, been quite some time.

edit: next action will be an if statment, If I disguise myself approach the man and try to wake him up, if I do not, stay where I am and try to hide in the shadows before waking him up.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 04:44:28 pm by Haika »

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

I pratice my powers I got again, and try and stab the grate a bunch of times. That'll show those zombies. Back in my day zombies put up a fight!
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

No, not food again! Get back to the dream with the zombie horde and the big boom. I might find something out of it. I might even be a dream seer without knowing it.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 4! The beggining of Harold ]
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 04:41:00 am »

tehstefan where is the Grumble!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8