Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 5! The Strange Dream ]  (Read 15607 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 1! Sir Draco likes men...?]
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2009, 09:55:38 am »

hm ok I'll have a Vial of Poison that I use to coat my blades.

Sipping some of the beer, ask the barman about Assassin Clans while sliding a coin across the counter.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 1! Sir Draco likes men...?]
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2009, 03:53:45 am »

TURN 2:ZOMBIES IN THE CITY!!!

Kilakan (Kilakan)
[5] and [4] for the tiger
I'll head out into the country side, a kilometer from the infested barn and watch to see how many zombies could be present, my tiger shall come too, he can hunt for some food while we walk.  AKA I'm not riding him.

Anyone else who wishes to come can, I'd like the ice mage, his cool temper and my fiery rage should balance out nicely.
You start walking towards the barn and notice that the ice mage is following you, underway you let your tiger walk loose. After several minutes your pet tiger returns and brings you a deer. You find it awesome but the ice mage finds it terrifying. At a few Km of the barn you start checking the surroundings and see some undead cattle, mostly cows with a few dogs and bulls. Gained [0/4 dabbling traveller] and [0/4 dabbling observer], Tiger gained [1/2 Hunter]

Tigershark13 (Sir Draco the Black)
[5]
decide to forget that incident and look around for some form of trouble, or if there is none, Make my own
You forget the accident COMPLETLY, and start walking around. You hear some noises in the sewers and watch trough the grates and see zombies, there are 3 of them. Gained [0/4 Hearer] and [0/4 Forgetter]

Sean Mirrsen (Aileron Beavercarnage)
[3]
I go out and practice smashing stuff with my GreatBarrelHammer.
You walk towards the king's training room and see some straw dolls. You take a charge and start pounding that thing in its face.You however dont feel stronger or better with the weapon. Nothing Gained

KineseN (Kin)
[6]
I follow Kilakan but also see if I can do a delayed spell, in which I mean, "can I do an incantation first, store the spell inside me and then release the spell when I need to".
You charge your ice powers into your hands,and create an ice sphere. It dissapears and you concentrate again, you release the ice sphere and it flies against a tree freezing it completely.You do it again but dont release it, you feel however some after effect like brain freeze or slower reaction. Gained [2/4 dabbling Ice magician] and [Spell store] <- its autosucces but you have to learn the spells first to use it or you may fail or have aftereffects.

TehStefan (Stefan)
[5]
Sweet! I try out these awesome new powers! And grumble some more. I'm sure by legendary grumbler I'll have crazy good attributes
You grumble, you dont know why you actually grumbled but that doesnt matter. You start singing and soon a few birds arrive by you, you point your finger towards that bread that fell at the street. They fly there,pick up the beard and come back to you. You gained [0/4 dabbling animal controlling powers] and [5 ravens] and [2/4 Dabbling Grumbler]

Metal Militia (Calidan)
[4]
Sipping some of the beer, ask the barman about Assassin Clans while sliding a coin across the counter.
You slip a coin to the barman and whisper to him if he knows about any assasin clan, he looks at you with big eyes and asks you to come with him. Somewhere in the back alley he says to you that there is such a clan, they have a base in the forest and they are called "The Shadow Leaf". He quickly runs back to the Tavern. You gained [0/4 dabbling briber] and [0/4 dabbling information asker]

not a bad turn, but also not the best.

And people plz post in BOLD
and turn 3 will be updated with stuff and skills

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 03:57:23 am by Jetsquirrel »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 2! ZOMBIES IN THE CITY!!!]
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2009, 10:53:13 am »

I don't like the sound of fighting undead cattle in an open field, I say we head for the barn and figure out how to react on the way.

Cut the deers head off as an offering to Ragh the god of war and battle, and paint myself with warpaint (using deer blood), give the tiger the corpse to eat as a treat for his good hunting.
Nom nom nom

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2009, 11:03:02 am »

Well look at that. Does the Ice Block I did on the first turn count as learned?

Seeing the success I decide to create Wall of Ice, a spell mostly used defensively to separate bigger groups of mobs, or offensively by letting it fall on said mobs.

Edit: How many spells can I store at most with [Spell Store]? Is it just one or can I store more as I get better with spells?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:43:36 am by KineseN »

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2009, 11:48:49 am »

how about that you can learn the level of the spell store, each level = 1 extra spell. but the storing will be autosucces still

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2009, 12:20:16 pm »

That's cool (heh, cool...). Does that mean that I will gain exp to [Spell Store] whenever I use it then or when I release a spell from it?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2009, 12:23:42 pm »

zzz epic insta fail.. come on guys post your actions.
Nom nom nom

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2009, 12:34:12 pm »

Hm, I didn't post yet?

Then Aileron will attempt to fill his GBH with booze, for MASSIVE DAMAGE.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2009, 02:17:08 pm »

Lets see if I can't find some trouble to solve. Look aroud, while still grumbling about how one has to look for trouble these days. Back in my day, we used to have trouble all over the place!
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2009, 04:14:07 pm »

For storing only kin, because you learn to control the power. it can add some awesome combo's like a fireball and then finished with freeze

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2009, 07:59:24 pm »

Yeah, I was thinking of doing something like that. It's just that I have so many ideas I want to try out. Magic Theory is the best. Atleast for me.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2009, 10:06:52 am »

Put this information to memory. Also try to remember if I had any past dealings with 'The Shadow Leaf' from my past clans.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2009, 11:30:31 am »

i miss tigershark turn will be up tommorow

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 06:31:53 pm »

I'll raise you 3 days!
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2009, 02:28:13 pm »

alright alright i will write a turn now
the next person may give tigershark a action to do, and everyone gets his skill boosted by 2/something for too long
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8