Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Problem assigning rooms with 0 rent option on  (Read 1579 times)

Kanddak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Problem assigning rooms with 0 rent option on
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 02:46:40 pm »

Hey, he said he already has zero rent on.
Suggestions to create paying work won't help; he needs to make dwarves legendary so he can assign rooms to them. Pump operating is the way to go, or else just creating a 1x1 meeting area until everyone gets legendary social skills.
Hydrodynamics Education - read this before being confused about fluid behaviors

The wiki is notoriously inaccurate on subjects at the cutting edge, frequently reflecting passing memes, folklore, or the word on the street instead of true dwarven science.

toiski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 06:57:55 am »

Can you kill the economy by turning it off and killing all the associated nobles? Tax collector at least. Worth trying...  ;)

Quantum Toast

• Bay Watcher
  • Schrödinger's Breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 06:41:55 pm »

Can you kill the economy by turning it off and killing all the associated nobles? Tax collector at least. Worth trying...  ;)
It probably wouldn't work, but that's hardly a reason not to do it.
That would be as deadly to the wielder as to anyone else!  You'd sever your own arm at the first swing!  It's perfect!

Kanddak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 07:49:33 pm »

No, once the economy's on you're stuck with it forever. But I'm all for killing nobles anyway.
Hydrodynamics Education - read this before being confused about fluid behaviors

The wiki is notoriously inaccurate on subjects at the cutting edge, frequently reflecting passing memes, folklore, or the word on the street instead of true dwarven science.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 10:34:12 pm »

I think I might kill a noble or two just because of the crystal glass demands. I have 110 people anyhow.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 [2]