Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to Escape!  (Read 8184 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 11:23:34 am »

While everyone else is distracted by the food fight, try to mess up the vending machines. If there is no food fight, keep working on that mental map.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 04:30:29 am »

just waiting for Pillow_Killer.

I'll PM him
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 09:10:08 am »

Encourage a riot
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2009, 10:41:07 am »

TURN 3: I predict a riot

Encourage a riot
(2) Your about to throw an item of food but a armourd hand grabs your wrist and smaks you around the back of the head [bazed for one turn, -1 to all actions]

While everyone else is distracted by the food fight, try to mess up the vending machines. If there is no food fight, keep working on that mental map.
(3) as you near the machines, you wait in till the guard sweeps his gaze over the line behind you. At that moment you try fiddeling with the machine but nothing happens. (6) Looking around, you continue to make a mental map. Luckly you feel focused and take in all of your surroundings, including guard positions, there armerant and exits. Also you see a sharpend metal object in one of the inmates trouser band. You take it as you pass.[Skill gained 0/5 dabbeling observer][Item - Sharpend piece of metal]

>Eat food hastily, cackling in glee and snapping at anyone who comes near
You scoff down your food, learning and laughing at others around you, intimidating them and daring them to come close and try there luck. [Skill gained - 0/5 Dabbeling Intimadator]

take a tray of what passes for food in this place and sit down, trying to work out who would be most likely to help a poor aristocrat get back his fortune (after all whats the point in escaping if I have no money!)
(1) taking your try of food, you walk through the tables. An in mate sticks his leg out and trips you up, putting you on the floor. The guard comes over shouting at you for being a fool. Grabing you by the front of shoulders he picks you up and headbutts you, becking up again and breaking your nose. A pair of guards drag you to the Infirmary. [Dazed - Two turns with a -1 modifyer to all actions]

Learn the composition of the food by tasting and eating it, if a riot happens STAY SEATED AT ALL TIMES!i dont want to get punished. or even better Help the guards to stop the riot!
(1) You sit down and taste a bit of the food, which lodges it's self in your throat. You cough three times in till aa gaurd comes over and smacks the heel of his hand into your back, disloging the food and something else. You also feel light headed from the coughing. [Bad back - -1 to physical rolls][light headed - -1 to all concentration rolls]

I think I'll steal an action from last turn.

Start a riot, probably with a food fight, or something similar.
You see another in mates attempt to start a riot with a food fight then see him get a beat on the head. You decide to start a fight with someone instead. You start on the first person you see by dumping your food on there head (2) unfortunatly they're quiet well built. (4) But you manage to get the first hit in (1) your fist crumpels on there huge frame. (5) He rears up his fist and crashes both of them down, but you manage to dodge to the side and punch with your other fist. (6) This blow hits the back of his head, (1) and you manage to only enrage him. (4) The guards notice this scuffle and go to intercept but theres a large crowd around you now. [Skill gained - 0/5 dabbeling fighter][Mangeled Right hand - Can't use that hand]

Spoiler: Pillow_Killer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: dragnar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Haika (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jetsquirrel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tigershark13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheddarius (click to show/hide)
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2009, 11:10:11 am »

Help the gaurds controlling the riot, by saying "can i help you?"

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2009, 01:13:05 pm »

Right then, punches obviously arn't working.

Lets go with a low kick, break out the judo type moves, grab arm, lean under center of balance, tug over shoulder, sweep feet out from under him and let go, etc

Meanwhile, I'll see what I can do about chatter, bringing as many inmates, and maybe even some guards to my side. Humiliate the opponent, make jokes about my hand. Say the food wasn't that bad. XD stuff along those lines.

Might not be around for a bit this comming week, so just use that for my next few actions Judo+Smacktalk, and if we ever get into a safer type of setting, add some Healing in there.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2009, 01:24:34 pm »

I'll try to get some keys off one of the guards while they are distracted by the fight.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2009, 05:15:09 pm »

lie in the infirmary and clutch my nose listening to see if anyone mentions anything about the lockup where they keep confiscated items

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2009, 08:40:40 pm »

>Laugh insanely and bite someone in the frenzy, being careful to escape but let my face be known

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2009, 03:53:28 pm »

BBBBERSERK RAGE
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2009, 12:35:53 am »

MARTIAL TRANCE

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 03:40:05 pm »

Metal Militia said he's not doing this anymore so I can take over. So I am.

Currently busy with something though. Probably do this in 5 hours.
"Holy Armok, this guy has a life? The dude who racked up 750+ posts in a month and a half?"
Yeah guys, strange but true.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 08:59:39 pm »

BBBBERSERK RAGE
3(-1): Lumin roars in fury, charging into the melee. He is smashed in the face by a guard and falls unconscious. (-1 turn)

Help the gaurds controlling the riot, by saying "can i help you?"
2: Bob sidles up to a guard, offering his help. The guard sees his bad back and poor concentration and guffaws, ignoring his offer. (bad back, light headed wear off)

Judo+Smacktalk
Doing two things at once? How preposterous! Everyone knows that your primitive chimp-like brains can only handle one simple task at a time.
You decide just to use judo on him instead.
5(+1 fighting): Your foe, angered, leaps at you, but you execute some fancy judo moves, flipping him over on his back. The guards push through the cheering crowd and quickly subdue him. Your fellow inmates, who dislike the man, say that he started the fight, and one of the guards pats you on the back. "Good work, convict. That was Urist McDongs, a notorious troublemaker." They give you a job ticket, and even fix up your hand. (+1 Fighting xp, hand no longer mangled, +1 job ticket)

I'll try to get some keys off one of the guards while they are distracted by the fight.
6: You flit between the guards fighting with the inmates, and manage to obtain not just one, but three keys. (+Armory Key, Dorm Key, Car Key)

lie in the infirmary and clutch my nose listening to see if anyone mentions anything about the lockup where they keep confiscated items
3(-1): Barely conscious, you strain to hear any interesting tidbits of information. However, you are too tired and hurt to listen very well, and you don't hear anything. (1 turn left of Dazed)

MARTIAL TRANCE
-376: You howl in rage, charging at the nearest inmate you see and tackling him. Unfortunately, he dodges and you fall onto a stairwell, smashing yourself up badly. A guard grabs you and knocks you out.
Several days later, you wake to find yourself on some sort of hot, rocky cliff. You stand up, looking around. You realize that you are surrounded by magma. Panicking, you try to run out the gate, only to be assaulted by some sort of bald grey humanoid thing. You tumble backward, and as you fall off the cliff, you realize that you have fallen into Mount Doom.

Pillow_Killer
Name: Lumin Arfot
Modifiers:
Unconscious for one turn

Jetsquirrel
Name: Bob the Uncatchable
Modifiers:
Knows Weapons Locker Code

Haika
Name: Lek Vareen
Modifiers:
Dabbling Fighter (1/5)
Job ticket

Tigershark13
Name: Harry Worthington
Modifiers:
Silver Tongued
Dazed(1 turn, -1 to all rolls)

Cheddarius
*DEAD*

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 09:05:52 pm »

Haika looks at the job board, wondering what her EDIT: his new ticket can be used for.
CURRENT JOBS:
5¶: Serve food
7¶: Cleaning
10¶: Mine for ore
15¶: Merc detail

¶ is the symbol for Prisonbux, the reward for being a good prisoner and the currency for small creature comforts such as television priveleges.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 10:16:22 pm »

And how, praytell, would I go about obtaining a job ticket?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4