Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49052 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 4 - Tarmon Gaidon.
« Reply #360 on: December 24, 2009, 02:12:02 pm »

Well, then. Whoever was scum, he acted pretty cleverly in the night. Killing off the least suspicious person. Now all we have is me - a person with a bad track record - Glyph, who I'd think is clever enough for this shit, and Sonearage, who isn't somebody who we know a lot of.

And at the moment, I simply think Sonearage, under these circumstances, has higher chances of being a scumbucket. Call it paranoia. But I can see Sonearage pushing the blame on Glyph.

NOTE: Don't vote. The second you vote wrongly, the mafia WILL hammer the point home.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 24, 2009, 02:35:32 pm »

About the vote thing, I was about to bring up the same exact point.

Voting would be bad until we have some sort of consensus.

And actually the night kill was a bit of a surprise - I was more suspicious of LASD than you, and figured there was no way I was going to live through the night once Rooster flipped town.

Sonearage, LASD was voting for you and attacking you pretty heavily... is that why you killed him?

And Errol... Now that LASD is confirmed, I'm starting to give his arguments a lot more weight. I was wrong about Rooster, but maybe he saw something I missed that convinced him you were scum.  Time to review some old posts...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 26, 2009, 05:16:54 am »

This has devolved in a bore, AND I need to be replaced tomorrow. Geezers.

Anyway, Nirur, I don't quite see why you decided to bandwagon on Sonearage. Especially since he doesn't show up, apparently.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 26, 2009, 11:23:10 am »

Not to mention... that post is so very scummish... you blamed Sonearage for killing him, that might just as well be pushing the blame on someone else.

It is very *bleep* that I am going on a vacation the next three days, but I can't change it.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 26, 2009, 11:25:29 am »

@errol

The past two days were Christmas and Christmas eve.  ALL of the games, not just this one, has turned still because most of us are celebrating the holiday.  That's WHY I said I wasn't even going to LOOK at anyone's vote then nor anyone's attendance.

The weekends aren't much better, again, because many will still be with families, or going shopping, or other RL matters. 

As far as your vacation goes, 3 days.. does that mean you'll be back on tuesday?  If so, you have no reason to be replaced.. the game is on semi-hibernation until just about then anyway.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 26, 2009, 12:28:23 pm »

Yes... well, I thought there would be one post more :X Tuesday or Wednesday... I don't exactly know.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 26, 2009, 09:18:45 pm »

Meh, still no reason to replace, especially since it's the last day and, thus, there's no official deadline.

The attendance requirement will be pushed back until the start of Wednesday, though discussion can continue.  If Errol returns earlier, then there you go.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 26, 2009, 11:13:32 pm »

So are we holding off until Errol gets back?

Even if the game will still be running at that point, Sonearage, you have a whole lot of explaining to do. Answer my questions, you scumbucket, and answer them well. - You aren't Org, you're not not gonna get away with lurking.

Speaking of which, Org was actually acting not himself for much of this game... You know, aside from attacking you because I need to (At Lylo with no information about you after a replacement), there's actually a good chance you might be scum based on Orgs actions, so lets see how you respond.

Errol, you're not in the clear - prepare to be questioned as soon as you return.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 27, 2009, 02:59:37 pm »

Logging in from what can essentially be described as an internet cafe. I still doubt I will be able to play very much, since I do not want to spend these two-odd days in Vienna (?) in front of the parental laptop.

Feel free to throw questions at me for all it's worth. Just don't expect answers until I'm back home again.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 28, 2009, 06:41:55 pm »

Goddamnit, we replaced Org with an even worse lurker. Hopefully its just the christmas season keeping him away and he'll be back soon.

Sonearage, why were you so intent on defending Errol yesterday?

Errol, I've reviewed the thread, and you did a lot of scummy stuff, spewed a lot of wifom and said a lot of weird things - thats a fact. So I'd like to see you explain some of them...

First, the "We can spare townies, We shouldn't go all out until LYLO" comment you made, that I accidently attributed to LASD. It was suspicious at the time, and yet we got to LYLO and I am not seeing a whole lot in the direction of going "all out" (understandable for the moment, maybe, but still).

Why did you try to convince Nirur to vote himself (why he did it is another question entirely)?
You include a lot of subtle and not so subtle insistances that you are town - you sound guilty, honestly. Comments like:
And if this turns out to be a huge slugfest between two townies, the survivors will have so much intel they'll not even have enough time to process it.
essentially boil down to "oh, btw, when he flips town I'm totally town too, but at least you'll all have gotten some info." You never even explained what sort of intel we were supposed to get from his death, or how we should have acted on it - so where is all this useful information you promised, assuming you actually ARE town?

I'll have more for you after you get a chance to respond.

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 29, 2009, 02:49:08 pm »

Because I'm that sort of person

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 30, 2009, 02:18:55 am »

:twitch:

Org has been replaced with Org, wonderful. :twitch:

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 30, 2009, 09:15:33 am »

what does that mean?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 30, 2009, 01:24:10 pm »

Am I in this game?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 30, 2009, 01:35:21 pm »

Errol, please come back. I need you to maintain my sanity.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28