Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49069 times)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 3 - (placemarker)
« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2009, 11:16:16 pm »

Seriously Nirur, why did you do it?
The majority was on Org no?
And you commited suicide?
After I told you not to give up?
Depressing

Org did that!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2009, 05:49:51 am »

That... is fridge logic if I ever saw it. Please, Rooster, do not lapse into that track again. Please. We can't afford to waste a lynch on you.

I'm surprised that people didn't lunge at me the second day started, but I'm not complaining.

Okay. Errol, Rooster, GlyphGryph, Org and LASD are still alive.

This poses a slight problem with nulltells at Lylo (although it would be hilarious to see Orgscum win the game), so we have to see who gets eliminated this time. There's also a doctor around, but I know that I'm not the doc.

Lynching a random person would get us a scum result 20% of the time. This is too small. So we need to scumhunt.

Glyph, please give us a plan how to continue.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2009, 05:56:39 am »

After reading the thread again:

Unvote. Vote Rooster.

You were not helpful at all during the former days. You were accused of bussing your scumbuddy. You very narrowly escaped the noose. You painted a damn large target on your ass. Well, I'm aiming the artillery.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2009, 08:59:30 am »

But, for now my vote goes to LASD.
Get in here and respond to my accusation.
Which accusation? That I'm not scumhunting much? Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I just find it hard to pick a specific target to pursue and Team Fortress 2's newest update sucks my time at home. I'm trying to get better.

(although it would be hilarious to see Orgscum win the game), so we have to see who gets eliminated this time. There's also a doctor around, but I know that I'm not the doc.
Seeing Org win this game as scum would be absolutely frustrating. And doctor? How could you know that?

Despite how much I want to lynch Org (and Rooster) for hurting the town, I still think Errol is the most suspicious of the people here, though he too says things that wouldn't make sense as scum, like:
I'm surprised that people didn't lunge at me the second day started, but I'm not complaining.
Tell me, why did you expect we would?

And this:
Please, Rooster, do not lapse into that track again. Please. We can't afford to waste a lynch on you.
Unvote. Vote Rooster.
Nice. Pretty quick read and change of mind.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2009, 09:37:52 am »

But, for now my vote goes to LASD.
Get in here and respond to my accusation.
Which accusation? That I'm not scumhunting much? Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I just find it hard to pick a specific target to pursue and Team Fortress 2's newest update sucks my time at home. I'm trying to get better.

(although it would be hilarious to see Orgscum win the game), so we have to see who gets eliminated this time. There's also a doctor around, but I know that I'm not the doc.
Seeing Org win this game as scum would be absolutely frustrating. And doctor? How could you know that?

Despite how much I want to lynch Org (and Rooster) for hurting the town, I still think Errol is the most suspicious of the people here, though he too says things that wouldn't make sense as scum, like:

And this:
Please, Rooster, do not lapse into that track again. Please. We can't afford to waste a lynch on you.
Unvote. Vote Rooster.

Aargh aargh aargh. Proofread posts. I'd have edited the first if it weren't for the rules.

Tell me, why did you expect we would?

Because I was the driving force behind the lynching of Nirur, and because I'm practically oozing scumtells. And because of frequent, frequent voteflopping. ;)

The standard setup involves a cop and a doc, and I saw no reason that this shouldn't be the case here. But the doc's quite the nonfactor at the moment. Tomorrow will be lylo no matter whether the doc intervened, as I assume we will lynch someone today.

Orgscum would be... funny. And, Org would win a game.

Unvote. Vote Rooster.

Well, I had another perspective after reading the thread again. It's not like it damn well matters because nobody even posted in the meantime. And the arguments Nirur gave for lynching Rooster back then are pretty compelling. Like I said before, I should really get a careful assessment of the situation, proofread twice and only then push the post button. This is a lesson I learned.

Actually, assuming we had a strategy, it would involve eliminating Org. Because any half-decent scum won't kill him off and god knows what he will do at lylo, but helping town will probably be the last thing he'll do.

I won't change my vote again, because you'll interpret all sorts of shit in that action. But I have to warn you that lynching me - unless I am scum - will lose you the game.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2009, 10:24:03 am »

I actually realised I have no reason other than a gut tell to vote Org.
See what he does at LCS mafia. Not cool.

But I have to warn you that lynching me - unless I am scum - will lose you the game.

That was quite distastefull. This game is overflowing in suicidals and people that hang on to their lives.
This won't end well.

The fact is I don't think eighter Errol and LASD being scum and acting like this would make sense. It's not like they don't drop scumtells, but scumtells have to make sense no? Errol has scumtells, LASD has almost no scumtells (which is kinda a scumtell), I have, Org has.

But we should think if somebody's scum, and not about the fact that someone (*COUGHMECOUGH*) is mentally challenged.

I still think Org should die tho.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2009, 12:30:47 pm »

It might be distasteful, but Org at lylo is not a pretty sight. Not to mention that he might be scum.

But I'll see what others have to say here.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2009, 12:33:02 pm »

Seriously Nirur, why did you do it?
The majority was on Org no?
And you commited suicide?
After I told you not to give up?
Depressing

Org did that!
Rooster
I lol'd reading his arguement, because there wasn't one. Nice trying an easy lynch dood.

Sorry, was takin mah AP stats exam. Hehehe

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 18, 2009, 02:33:57 pm »

LASD, let me clarify - the accusation was based on the statement you made stating it would be impossible for you to be scum, because this is a beginners mafia and thus you aren't that good, and as such "we shouldn't go all out until LYLO".

The whole series of logic seemed flawed, but its not a scumtell so much, I just wanted you to clarify how that makes ANY sense, so UNVOTE.

Rooster, I still think you're scum. You spent many days sowing chaos, and then as soon as we targeted someone else (Nirur) you calmed down big time. Super-defensive to lurk, as soon as the pressure is off? Scummy as all hell. And ever since we stopped paying attention to you, it feels like you've been trying to set Org up for a lynch... not really scumhunting him, just commenting on how lynching him would be a good idea.

Errol, what is with the wink? You've been pretty inconsistant, I have to say, and very scummy... but you keep pointing it out though, which is what is frustrating - I can't see scum-you doing that, somehow.

Org... oh, Org. If you turn out to be scum, I'm going to policy lynch you every goddamn game from here on out.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2009, 03:19:38 pm »

Why

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2009, 03:20:09 pm »

Cuz Im better scum than you when I play town and you are scum? ZING!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 18, 2009, 03:22:20 pm »

To be fair, lynching Org is always a good idea. Which means he would be a masterful jester player, which is coincidentially also entirely besides the point.

Wink is, if we mislynch today and Org survives to lylo, we have a huge problem. Can't blame you for voting Rooster, either. There's a good chance he is black ajah scum.

Oh god Org please quit the distractions.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 18, 2009, 04:05:46 pm »

Roostere is obvscumzors and its too obvscum for obvtown Org to not realize I am right obv.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2009, 05:54:45 pm »

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2009, 05:56:22 pm »

Thank you for informing me of it. 

Seeking 1 replacement for Org.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28