Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49153 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 2: ...and Red all over.
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2009, 04:32:08 pm »

Rooster. Do not try to copy Org. Ever. One it is the dumbest thing you would ever evvvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrr want to do. Everyone hates you. IT usually isnt fun. I do it since I have stuff in between but whatever. Sure. Trying to get away from that. Two, while it might work, it just isnt fun to be against. It just....no. Just no. Dont. Thats why half the forum hates me.

Did I missed any questions addressed to me? If I did, sorry. Please quote and re-ask.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2009, 05:52:44 pm »

So, Org why don't you post walls of text when you DO have free time

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2009, 06:02:08 pm »

So, Org why don't you post walls of text when you DO have free time
Like then? Or what?

Sometimes its that I dont feel like it or no one is talking to me. I feel left out. :I

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2009, 06:59:35 pm »

Unvote
Copying Org is ... not easily considered desirable.
Not for town, no.
Well, here's the voting around our deceased mafioso to use for thought:
MagmaDeath voted Nirur Torir and never changed, just FoSed Rooster and Org.

MagmaDeath got the votes of Nirur Torir, Errol, Org, Rooster and Nirur Torir again in that order. MagmaDeath got FoSed by Nirur Torir, me and GlyphGryph in that order.

So, SirBayer and CobaltKobold were the only ones who never pointed fingers at MagmaDeath.

CobaltKobold, didn't MagmaDeath seem suspicious to you?
LASD was randomvoted, Errol had raised a red flag, and I was pursuing that. Magma appeared more or less exactly as how I saw Magma in BM4, when Magma flipped doctor. by the time I was done with Errol, Magma had enough bandwagon that votes no longer had any real cost or benefit outside of it. Those are the reasons I specifically did not vote Magmadeath then-I considered it.

Belatedly, this sort of violates the principal of "the one you think is the doc is scum".
Rooster, I don't like what you're doing. You're intentionally ... I'm not even sure what sort of tells you're dropping. As an experiment you say. I'm very tempted to push for a lynch on you, so others aren't tempted to take it up.
It's called WIFOM, specifically RiA.

First off, although it's hard to offend me, I think you'll cross a line with somebody if you keep up that intensity with your offensiveness.
already has

Quote from: nirurtorir
Godfather all the way. That little bit of extra WIFOM if investigated is nice. Plus It's much easier then trying to figure out who the cop is.

CobaltKobold, I'd like an assessment of everybody from you please.
Org is lurking, and is being oldOrg. Alas for town. There is a scumhuntingOrg, but it's elusive.
SirBayer is shaping up to being Org's understudy with a bit of bad scumhunting thrown in.
Rooster's doing a RiA which town really shouldn't do. Also appears to be OMGUSing Nirur.
You, Nirur Torir, are twisty as a moebius strip, being less blatantly hands-together villain, but similarly to Rooster. You are presently in the "dangerous: cannot read" category.
LASD is ...voting me because I was not on Magmadeath yesterday- neutral.
Also, she[GlyphGryph] wasn't killed during the night.
...blatant wifom right here. Scummy.
Errol is, again
Ah, please, don't leave me out of the picture. The only reason there was an opening was because I did the weird thing with the random vote.
, using odd language that implies him scum, and desires to be scumhunted? What? Less scummy but still stained.

am I up to seven? No? Oh, myself. I haven't got a good objective handle on my behavior, sorry.

Rooster. Do not try to copy Org. Ever. One it is the dumbest thing you would ever evvvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrr want to do. Everyone hates you. IT usually isnt fun. I do it since I have stuff in between but whatever. Sure. Trying to get away from that. Two, while it might work, it just isnt fun to be against. It just....no. Just no. Dont. Thats why half the forum hates me.
I'm sorry, I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

Quote from: org
Did I missed any questions addressed to me? If I did, sorry. Please quote and re-ask.
And Rooster, I wanted to lynch Org for his playstyle, though I suspected him of being scum, but after Magma flipped I don't really believe he is scum. It'd still be nice if he actually played and didn't just vote. So, Org get over here and say what you think of the situation.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2009, 07:01:08 pm »

My dying words:

"Shitwaffles."
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2009, 07:20:53 pm »

I still didn't get my sex change operation! I still have my manly parts.
Why hello there Rand.  ::)

Cut it out, you.  >:(
Rooster, I have a question for you: how did you know that Bayer was the cop?
At first you surprised me with this, but then I realised that you think I'm scum.
Why are you surprised? Surprised that we found you, scum?

lso to cst suspicion: 3rd/4th votes are Org, Rooster, Nirur Torir.

Oh, crap. Bayer's dead, which means I omitted someone.

GlyphGryph. *rereads* Is...Looks to be the best scumhunter this game, which has me leaning town. OTOC, her vote is freakishly jumpy d1.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
Tilesets

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2009, 07:36:35 pm »

Ya, Rooster?- I honestly don't know what else I can say. First trying to be Org, now trying to mimic alexhans? All the while spewing WIFOM and screwing the town? I just don't know what I can add to that.

Okay, yeah... my vote is NOT leaving Rooster any time soon. I'm sure he's scum at this point.

But that doesn't mean I should stop scumhunting - if he flips town, I need to be prepared. So back to questioning people.

LASD, I could as easily have asked why you weren't killed in the night. I mean, you've mostly avoided suspicion as well, at least until now. I honestly don't know why I wasn't killed off, but I don't particularly see why I would have been either. So here's your question: Why do you think SirBayer was killed instead of someone else?

Addendum:
Errol, I do have a question for you as well, something SirBayer just reminded me of (Speaking of which, you're supposed to be dead. Bad ghost. Bad SirBayer.) - Magma specifically mentioned that he hopes you get lynched in his last post. Do you think it was just WIFOM, or is there something you may have done to deserve it? What do you make of it? As I can't see anything special you did as compared to, say, Nirur, who was also voting him since early on.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2009, 07:42:47 pm »

I have a final tomorrow, so I should get to studying.
Tilesets

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2009, 08:06:48 pm »

What can I say?
Live and learn. And I'm learning a lot! (Not in a positive way but still)

If by WIFOM you mean that I encourage you, then please, I'm not stopping you to WIFOM yourself.

Cobalt(d) Kobold: I almost lmao'ed. That's because I never said Sir Bayer was cop. I may be a slow thinker but at least I got that one.

Can somebody create a definition for Refuge in Audacity?

Nirur: So I suck balls. You have anything against people that suck manly parts? You homophobe!
(Read: OMGUS'ing would mean that we're all morons, because we have all done that at least one haven't we?)

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2009, 08:08:28 pm »

Refuge in Audacity: Short form for this case: "He can't be scum, scum would NEVER look so scummy."
Tilesets

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2009, 08:23:21 pm »

I think Rooster is trying to refuge in audacity. Its very true, and the bad thing is its not working, AT ALL. SO, he should die, no matter what.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2009, 08:37:19 pm »

Time for my unwanted, probably useless logic:
We have three votes left.
We have four people taking Refuge in Audacity: Rooster, Errol, Org, and arguably me.

CobaltKobold, if I was scum and not-me, but real-me was still playing, I'd have picked a random person (Bayer, Glyph, or LASD) to NK, then gone for a lynch on real-me. Reasons: Revenge, fear of doctor protecting real-me, and I'd be able to throw out there that real-me was taking Refuge in Audacity. Yes, I admit that I'm suspicious of you because you voted me, but only because that's what I would have done if I was you and scum. I also didn't notice you doing much day 1. If I wasn't going for Rooster right now, I'd probably be after you.

Glyph: I don't think you've done anything particularly scummy. In lieu of all the better targets, I'm considering you probably-townie

LASD: Same thing, really. I get the feeling you're lurking, but that's small compared to the others. Probably-townie.

Org: You're Org. But you seem to be trying to be helpful. But you're Org.

Rooster: You're willfully trying to act like not-Rooster. Deliberate WIFOM deserves a lynch.

Errol: I do not see you on the karma thread. If you were scum, I believe Vector would have shot you by now.

Votecount request

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2009, 08:45:25 pm »

Semi-Helpful Org?

Its a Christmas Miracle!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2009, 09:00:51 pm »

Uhh, that statement about CobaltKobold came out mangled. Horrendously.

I was seriously expecting to be NKed in revenge. When I wasn't, I figured the scum would aim to lynch me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2009, 09:39:25 pm »

That's WIFOM.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28