Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49081 times)

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 1 - In the White Tower
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 04:46:02 am »

@Cobaltkobold
Probably Rooster, having been in the same team with him in Sean's RTD for a year and in a DF Mafia a while ago. Other than that I can't say, not having a good read on you people, but don't worry, I'm working on it.

Errol, what is your favorite role from those in this game? And if you read the flavor text, which Ajah color seems the most appealing?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 05:34:19 am »

Nirur Torir
Who do you think would make the best scum?
Limit it to this game
Not knowing most of the players in the game, and after a brief glance at the karma thread, I'm going to have to go with CoboltKobold, for having the most games played on B12.

MagmaDeath, if you had your choice of any one (applicable) scum role for this game, which would it be and why?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 06:43:34 am »

@Cobaltkobold
Probably Rooster, having been in the same team with him in Sean's RTD for a year and in a DF Mafia a while ago. Other than that I can't say, not having a good read on you people, but don't worry, I'm working on it.

Errol, what is your favorite role from those in this game? And if you read the flavor text, which Ajah color seems the most appealing?

Brown I think. Knowledge -> Power.

MagmaDeath, will you be able to disprove that the random generator picked an incredibly stupid target?
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 11:46:13 am »

Errol, how come you ignored my first question?

Here it is again rephrasen:
What role would you like to play the most from those available in this game?

Also, voting for someone who has already a vote on him in Random Voting Stage is rather weird. Even if you claim to have chosen it via a random generator.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 12:29:04 pm »

First off - yay, second game ^_^. Good luck everyone! Special note: Please do not be passive/lurk, and don't just based your lynch around people being passive/lurking, either! That is how we lost in BM5 (Well, not me personally), I lost because I was a goddamn dumbass).

Glyph Gryph your avatar.... eigher[sic] you're a woman, or a tranny

You, my good sir/madame, are a cad. I am not a "woman", as you put it - I am a lady. While as you clearly have no class whatsoever.

Moreover, that's not actually a question. As such, I got my eye on you, and a question for you later. As of now, though, the only person we haven't heard from is Org, so I think I'll start with you. (To ICs, I know that wasn't actually random, since there was a reason for it. Should I have actually voted completely randomly?)

Anyways, Org, imagine if you would a world where you got your perfect Bay12 scum team in some high stakes mafia game. Who would they be, and why?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 12:37:08 pm »

Also, voting for someone who has already a vote on him in Random Voting Stage is rather weird. Even if you claim to have chosen it via a random generator.

Hence why it is random. There is no such thing as a random generator that ignores people that are already voted for. Still, the fact that I smell like fish comes from that tuna sandwich I've eaten this morning, disregard it...
(The RNG was me randomly deciding to vote for the eighth person to post in this thread, including OP, which happened to be MagmaDeath. This is so scummy it isn't.)

My favorite role? Vanilla townie. No responsibilities. Sorry, I overlooked that one.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 01:46:51 pm »

GG: Gals like to burb and fart. I just know that

I forgot to ask a question?
oh, okay.

Would you vote someone (Org, heh) if that person is a null-tell to you and hasn't posted in last 24 hours?

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 04:05:02 pm »

@Cobaltkobold
What qualities would make him good at being your scumpartner, is what I meant by why? Are there any aside from familiarity?

@IC:I do wonder why one would do well for town to RNGpick, though it certainly would make better sense for scum so they don't exclude their teammate. Sort of a pre-avoidance of tunnelvision? (see: Pandarsenic is always scum)
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 04:18:55 pm »

Hence why it is random. There is no such thing as a random generator that ignores people that are already voted for. Still, the fact that I smell like fish comes from that tuna sandwich I've eaten this morning, disregard it...
Of course there's a way. See who's being voted. Remove those from list. Who is remaining, select from.
Quote from: Errol
(The RNG was me randomly deciding to vote for the eighth person to post in this thread, including OP, which happened to be MagmaDeath. This is so scummy it isn't.)
...WIFOM this early? (Or is it special pleading?) Errol you scumbag.

(Blue conventionally indicates a FoS.)

Quote from: Errol
My favorite role? Vanilla townie. No responsibilities. Sorry, I overlooked that one.
...That is a scummy view. Even a VT[/color] has a responsibility to find scum.

Unvote LASD-I still want an answer from you, but
Errol is misbehaving.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
Tilesets

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 04:20:02 pm »

Oops, [/quote] should be a [/acronym].

Quote from: dakarian
Do NOT quote my PM text and do NOT edit your posts (you can double post if you need to)
Tilesets

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 04:26:23 pm »

...I mean [/color] is s'posed to be [/acronym.] ><
Tilesets

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 04:30:17 pm »

If you are paranoid enough, everything's a scumtell. I'll not OMGUS you, simply no reason. I'm just going to sit here and see who votes for me and why.

I guess I misphrased that one with the vanilla. Fact is, I wouldn't want to deal with being a cop, or a doc. Me being Frodo back then in the ring mafia just was stupid.

Ah, right, that WIFOM was more like a Wine Spilled On The Ground. It was more like a note to self, honestly...

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 04:54:02 pm »

+Passiveness ("sit here and see who votes for me"). Passiveness is a scumtell.
Tilesets

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 05:01:49 pm »

@CobaltKobold,
Yes, with Rooster, familiarity. But I have a second pick having read Beginner's Mafia 5 today. I'm talking of Nirur Torir, he'd make an excellent scumpartner, he can keep his cool, stay out of spotlight and did great fake-scumhunting in that game.

Org, where are you? I'd like you too to answer to this question (if you've read the flavor):  Which Ajah color seems the most appealing to you?

Ah, right, that WIFOM was more like a Wine Spilled On The Ground. It was more like a note to self, honestly...
Why do you to have to point out that you're being honest?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 05:34:04 pm »

A lone young male wanders through some bushes and trees or whatever, and stumbles across nine women arguing and bickering with each other.

"This is hot!" he exclaims, while he peers through some hedges to watch.

I always take the opportunity to ruin the tone set by flavor text.

Anyways, watching.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28