Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49098 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 1 - In the White Tower
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2009, 11:58:36 am »

Unvote, Vote Nirur Torir

Who would be your favourite scum buddy?
In case this was answered, then why did you vote Org, when you have huge chance he'll just ignore you?
Favored scumbuddy of those here: Probably Errol, because I feel I'm best acquainted with him.

As to why I voted Org ... Why not? After reading his posts in BM7 and the first BM6 thread, I'm largely in favor of policy-lynching Org until he posts like he's actually playing.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2009, 12:06:31 pm »

As much as I want to condemn policy lynching, I feel the same way towards Org. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2009, 01:00:59 pm »

Look, we can always use Org as a meatshield.
Eeh, I'm not really sure how you can use someone as a meatshield as the Mafia chooses the victim. Org is the last they will kill, no scumhunting to worry about, just a vote to manipulate. Not that lynching him would be necessarily beneficial to the town. Still, there's a chance he'll be more useful for the mafia than the town for the aforementioned reasons.

Also, there's the chance he is scum and I'm close to voting him.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2009, 03:39:15 pm »

Eeh, I'm not really sure how you can use someone as a meatshield as the Mafia chooses the victim. Org is the last they will kill, no scumhunting to worry about, just a vote to manipulate. Not that lynching him would be necessarily beneficial to the town. Still, there's a chance he'll be more useful for the mafia than the town for the aforementioned reasons.

So it's just policylynch -> Org. Eh, whatever, can't blame you.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2009, 03:42:07 pm »

Indeed.
Unvote

Magma Death
You always act odd in every mafia I've seen you.
why?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2009, 04:48:49 pm »

Magma, you were on for at least 40 minutes earlier. Get in here and answer my questions.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2009, 05:48:53 pm »

Current Vote Count
Rooster[1]: GlyphGryph
Errol[1]: CobaltKobold
MagmaDeath[3]: Errol, Org, Rooster 
SirBayer[1]: LASD
LASD[1]: SirBayer
Org[2]: MagmaDeath, Nirur Torir

Deadline: Tuesday, 9pm EST
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:19:55 pm by dakarian »
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2009, 05:53:21 pm »

Vote LASD[/color] for NOT HAVING ANY VOTES YOU SINFUL PERSON YOU

YOU SHULD REPENT YOUR SINS
Wait, what?

Check 2 posts up from yours or my last post, I'm voting you for hiding in the sidelines. Now I'm voting for you also for not paying attention, thus causing confusion.
Or, wait, are you voting for me because I don't have votes on me? You should really back that up with a real accusation or a question. Now you're just voting for your voter (or OMGUSing) which is another scummy thing to do. My vote stays.

Though Org is a serious competitor. Come on:
??!?
That's not a post, especially in Mafia. If you're confused about something, state it clearly, being vague is only beneficial to scum. Also, just skimming over the thread isn't helping the town.

Oh, wow. Have a look at that over-reaction. That over-reaction is actually remarkable, scumbucket.

I'm random-voting. Relax or taste sweet, sweet, chocolatey fudge rich dark chocolate dark, dark feces death.

So why the over-reaction? (Thanks for a question to ask, scumbucket!)
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2009, 05:54:20 pm »

I'm voting for Org at the moment.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2009, 06:18:13 pm »

Look, we can always use Org as a meatshield later.
It has been said many times that only a fool would NK Org...your suggesting they would is not good for the town, (unchanged)Errol. WIFOM for later?

Apparently it has been said again.
Why do you need others to give you questions? Can you not scumhunt on your own, SirBayer?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2009, 06:26:44 pm »

Oh, wow. Have a look at that over-reaction. That over-reaction is actually remarkable, scumbucket.

I'm random-voting. Relax or taste sweet, sweet, chocolatey fudge rich dark chocolate dark, dark feces death.

Well even if you're randomvoting, it's good to have a question or something to get information on. Especially against someone who already has his vote on you. (Though I guess this once you can say you got some info exactly by not having anything to go on) And the slight overreaction was caused by me first thinking that you claimed I hadn't voted for anybody and so you wouldn't have been paying attention at all. The tone somewhat spilled over to the rest of the post.

Errol, you defending Org is a bit suspicious. Also you say we have bigger fish, do you mean that as a plural? Apart from Magmadeath, who are you talking about?

And MagmaDeath, you're getting more suspicious every hour you're not answering questions.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2009, 06:35:04 pm »

So it's just policylynch -> Org. Eh, whatever, can't blame you.
No.
Unvote. FoS Magma. I'm still focusing on you, but my vote is needed elsewhere for now.

Org, have you even read the questions leveled at you? If you're not reading, you can't possibly be scumhunting. Scum do not scumhunt. Answer all of the questions leveled at you properly and start scumhunting if you want me to remove my vote.

I don't care if this is your usual playstyle. You're (presumably) in BG6 to learn and improve yourself. Either start improving, or get out.
Ive been working. Scum do scumhunt. Ill try.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2009, 06:35:58 pm »

Org, seriously, WTF?
??!?

You did something so obviously scum that we can assume you are pouring the wine. So I FoS'd you. Simple as that.
B'sides, I have other fish to fry, right now.
What did I do?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2009, 06:37:33 pm »

UNVOTE

Good, Org, you're here. And your first post... is mostly excuse, shrugging off the two questions you have on you, and jump on a Bandwagon?

Org, you are scum. So start talking. I'll even make this easy on you and quote the questions you ignored.

Quote from: gryphglyph
Anyways, Org, imagine if you would a world where you got your perfect Bay12 scum team in some high stakes mafia game. Who would they be, and why?
Not Zai.Anyone else is fine.
Quote from: LASD
Org, where are you? I'd like you too to answer to this question (if you've read the flavor):  Which Ajah color seems the most appealing to you?
AIm here. Whats Ajah

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Story
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2009, 06:43:31 pm »

Ajahs:
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28