Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49064 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 1 - In the White Tower
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2009, 01:54:41 pm »

Note: Attendance is made more lax in the weekends.  That is alright so long as you show up on Monday.

Current Vote Count
Rooster[2]: SirBayer, GlyphGryph
Nirur Torir[1]: MagmaDeath
Errol[1]: CobaltKobold,
MagmaDeath[3]: Nirur Torir, Errol, Org
GlyphGryph[1]: Rooster
SirBayer[1]: LASD

Deadline: Tuesday, 9pm EST
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2009, 02:07:46 pm »

Glyph: What 3 days?
I have a holiday here.

I seriously have nothing to say now.
I'll look into it on monday

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2009, 05:57:28 pm »

Hello again. I've been away. ._.

So I don't see the Errol scum thing, and Magma did this in the last game I played with 'im, and he was town, so I think he's town right now.

I'unno what to think of Rooster, but since he's away...

Unvote.

Vote LASD
for NOT HAVING ANY VOTES YOU SINFUL PERSON YOU

YOU SHULD REPENT YOUR SINS
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2009, 10:08:23 pm »

Rooster, don't just shrug me off. You didn't post since early Friday morning, and that post was fluff. I understand its a weekend, and some people won't be around, but you HAVE been around long to look at this thread, say things, start scumhunting, etc. I've been keeping an eye on some player profiles to see who's lurking and who's legitimately not here, and you were here for a while this morning and said nothing.

You've been lurking. And when you haven't been lurking, you've been posting fluff (amusing fluff, admittedly). While there may have been a holiday I'm not aware of (likely, all things considered), that doesn't explain why you were on the forums and still not participating. It doesn't explain why you post things like reprimanding the non-player Jim and make statements like "I'll look into on Monday." Are you just hoping I'll forget about you?

You're scum, and you're trying to stay out of the limelight, and I'm not going to let it happen.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2009, 10:37:52 pm »

Unvote. FoS Magma. I'm still focusing on you, but my vote is needed elsewhere for now.

Org, have you even read the questions leveled at you? If you're not reading, you can't possibly be scumhunting. Scum do not scumhunt. Answer all of the questions leveled at you properly and start scumhunting if you want me to remove my vote.

I don't care if this is your usual playstyle. You're (presumably) in BG6 to learn and improve yourself. Either start improving, or get out.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2009, 10:40:17 pm »

That's supposed to be BM6.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2009, 12:42:04 am »

Hello again. I've been away. ._.

So I don't see the Errol scum thing, and Magma did this in the last game I played with 'im, and he was town, so I think he's town right now.

I'unno what to think of Rooster, but since he's away...

Unvote.

Vote LASD
for NOT HAVING ANY VOTES YOU SINFUL PERSON YOU

Wrong. If he isn't htere, you stay on him to force him to come back.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2009, 05:17:52 am »

Vote LASD[/color] for NOT HAVING ANY VOTES YOU SINFUL PERSON YOU

Wait, what?

Check 2 posts up from yours or my last post, I'm voting you for hiding in the sidelines. Now I'm voting for you also for not paying attention, thus causing confusion.
Or, wait, are you voting for me because I don't have votes on me? You should really back that up with a real accusation or a question. Now you're just voting for your voter (or OMGUSing) which is another scummy thing to do. My vote stays.

Though Org is a serious competitor. Come on:
??!?
That's not a post, especially in Mafia. If you're confused about something, state it clearly, being vague is only beneficial to scum. Also, just skimming over the thread isn't helping the town.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2009, 08:26:19 am »

GlyphGryph: I'm trying a different tactic this time and looks like you did that also.
Agressivness killed me last game day 1.

Why did you change your tactic?
Are you tunneling me?
Because I'm not active you think I'm an easy target?
The fact that you voted me after I voted you doesn't give you much credibility.
(Read: Scum flips out when somebody votes them)

My earlier posts were a part of random voting.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2009, 09:40:26 am »

Why did you change your tactic?
From last game? In case you didn't notice, I was out early and town lost. Why wouldn't I change my tactics? Anyways, I've been pretty clear my goal in these games is to learn - If I wasn't changing, then I wouldn't be learning very well, would I?
Are you tunneling me?
Two posts, and suddenly I'm tunneling you? Defensive much? You're looking scummy, I'm asking you questions and pushing you. That's not tunneling - that's scumhunting. You think it would be better if we all just sat back and tried your tactic of making fluff posts and being passive?

Because I'm not active you think I'm an easy target?
No, I'm going after you because you seem like scum. If I'm not allowed to go after people because they seem like scum, when SHOULD I go after people? I started riding you because Errol answered my questions to my satisfaction, and dealing with Org is apparently an exercise in frustration, and a lack of good hunting is what got town killed last game.

Now, though, I'm riding you because you're acting just like scum.
The fact that you voted me after I voted you doesn't give you much credibility.
Is that your defense? I should ignore your scumminess because you random voted for me a couple days ago? It's not like you were pushing the attack on me, trying to get me lynched - in fact, you were doing the opposite. You voted for me and then hid. You're scum, and I'm not gonna let that vote stop me from calling you out.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2009, 10:02:43 am »

Sure, I ain't gonna defend myself. I'll just ignore you because what you said is true. I'll just see how that works.
Just remember that you are a hypocrite.
You posted earlier that town shouldn't go after lurkers.

Unvote, Vote Nirur Torir

Who would be your favourite scum buddy?
In case this was answered, then why did you vote Org, when you have huge chance he'll just ignore you?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2009, 10:21:01 am »

Is the Org question directed at me?
I wasn't aware of the Org situation, actually. I only recently read some threads that had him in them. Kind of part of the reason I'm not voting him anymore.

And I said we shouldn't lynch people just for being passive/lurking - I still agree. That's why I'm not trying to lynch Org (yet, anyways, hopefully something else will come up) If that's the only reason you have going into a lynch, thats stupid. But I ALSO said "Don't passive/lurk!" because we need people scumhunting. But it wasn't even lurking that tipped me off to you - it was the way you were doing it. There are plenty of other people not posting much - But you, you weren't just lurking. You were acting like scum, so I questioned you - and now you're still acting like scum.

So now you're just going to sit there and ignore me? And then change your vote to someone else, with no stated reasons and a weak question?

So here's an actual question for you - You said it was being aggressive that got you killed, so you're changing your strategy. What IS your new strategy? Because the only strategy I'm seeing is "Please don't look at me. Move along. I'm nothing special" which is one of the scummiest strategies a person could have.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2009, 10:56:08 am »

No silly. Nirur Torir

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2009, 10:58:58 am »

Glyph: So? Even if I get lynched for lurking I'll be like "hmm that certainly was interesting. I learned something from that".
So yeah, I'm putting on the ignore mode on you and see if I can come up with good questions as scum radar.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2009, 11:15:04 am »

Look, we can always use Org as a meatshield later. We really have bigger fish right now, and from what I see now he might just as well be town. Comparing his performance to earlier games.

I don't see any real reason to change my vote from Magma, unless he'll finally post something.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28