Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49042 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 4 - Tarmon Gaidon.
« Reply #375 on: December 30, 2009, 01:58:25 pm »

I was about to post a multi-page tract.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 30, 2009, 02:49:08 pm »

Putting it off to tomorrow... yawn...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 30, 2009, 10:09:37 pm »

No, Org, you were replaced, sorry.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 30, 2009, 11:22:11 pm »

No, thats fine. I was just confused by some comments.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 01, 2010, 04:13:34 am »

:<

This doesn't take speed at all.

Answer your questions, Sonearage. Damnit!

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 01, 2010, 05:08:53 am »

which ones!

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 01, 2010, 06:02:32 am »

Well, you should defend yourself against the accusations of me and Glyph. That's a sort of question as well.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 01, 2010, 09:04:31 am »

Errol, awaiting that multi-page track...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 01, 2010, 09:37:18 am »

First to find where I saved the part I did 'till now...

Anyway, releasing one interesting tidbit. At day 1, Org stated the following in regards to his dream scumbuddy:

My mafia team? Not Zai. Id even take Magma over Zai.

Does this hold any significance, Sonearage? Do you know why Org didn't want Magma as a scumbuddy?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 02, 2010, 06:07:39 pm »

Errol, as annoying as sonearages behaviour has been, you haven't responded to anything I said. Why?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 03, 2010, 01:35:16 pm »

First, the "We can spare townies, We shouldn't go all out until LYLO" comment you made, that I accidently attributed to LASD. It was suspicious at the time, and yet we got to LYLO and I am not seeing a whole lot in the direction of going "all out" (understandable for the moment, maybe, but still).

I'm burned out, we're burned out, and Sonearage stalls us out. Which just makes him more suspicious.

Why did you try to convince Nirur to vote himself (why he did it is another question entirely)?

Because I was convinced he was scum, or at the very least detrimental to town by a number of very weird actions (Day End vs. Extend and stuff)
I'm waiting for you point out I'm not a tad better now. But, when hunting scum, you need to be 100% convinced of your Just Cause.

You include a lot of subtle and not so subtle insistances that you are town - you sound guilty, honestly. Comments like:
And if this turns out to be a huge slugfest between two townies, the survivors will have so much intel they'll not even have enough time to process it.
essentially boil down to "oh, btw, when he flips town I'm totally town too, but at least you'll all have gotten some info." You never even explained what sort of intel we were supposed to get from his death, or how we should have acted on it - so where is all this useful information you promised, assuming you actually ARE town?
[/quote]

In the works, damnit. I've got limited time (alas) and Day 3 got the better of me. I CAN post what I've gathered so far if you insist. Incoming...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 03, 2010, 01:35:59 pm »

Before I do the rest of the tract, a conclusion of what happened in the day, generally and specifically focused on the three survivors. You shouldn't have to do this right after arriving back at home sweet home...

Day1: Randomvoting ensues, not bandwagoning on Errol brought MagmaDeath an early end. MagmaDeath expresses his desire to have Errol die, as last words.

Errol: Randomvotes MagmaDeath, who already has a vote on him, leading to suspicion. Manages to divert attention to MagmaDeath by posting a lengthy rant/explanation.

Glyph: Behaves newb-ish (no sin), randomvotes Org, shifts to Errol because of scummy tripping-around (OR NOT? quote incoming)

I'll be honest - I don't think your scum. You are coming off to me the same way Diakron and Jim did last game, and neither of them turned out to be scum. but at the moment, are are still far and away the scummiest seeming person here, so I'd like to see you explain yourself. Until then, you've got my vote.

Shifts away after explanation. Keeps tabs on pretty much everyone.

Org/Sonearage: [ORG_IS_ALWAYS_ORG], doesn't answer questions timely, but has an interesting quote:

My mafia team? Not Zai. Id even take Magma over Zai.

Monitoring Nirur's behavior, he provides scumhunting advice and decides to ToonyTunnel Magma. Keeps tabs on me (and Org)

Day2: This is essentially an Errol/Nirur slugfest, with Nirur doing strange stuff and Errol getting enraged and tunneling Nirur's ass because he's too enigmatic. Rooster dicks around alot.

Errol:

Glyph: Continues Rooster-focus. Tries to get him to flip by lynching. Favorable reference by Cobalt:

GlyphGryph. *rereads* Is...Looks to be the best scumhunter this game, which has me leaning town. OTOC, her vote is freakishly jumpy d1.

Org: Attacks Rooster for copying his style.

Nirur: Gets targeted by Cobalt verry early, and that whole thing with tunneling a scum is very two-edged.

Day3: Nobody knows anything, the day gets far too long and people decide to lynch Rooster for being inane.

Errol:

Glyph:

Org:

--

Basically, people suspect anyone involved in the lynching of MagmaDeath for bussing or something similar, and, as far as I am aware (unless I overlooked something because I'm sorta tired or something, no intentional cutting of stuff), I'm the only one left. Making a full list of my scumtells would really take too much time, but, as I already pointed out, to me, I'm the only confirmed townie.

Quote from: GlyphGryph on December 24, 2009, 02:35:32 PM

About the vote thing, I was about to bring up the same exact point.

Voting would be bad until we have some sort of consensus.

And actually the night kill was a bit of a surprise - I was more suspicious of LASD than you, and figured there was no way I was going to live through the night once Rooster flipped town.

Sonearage, LASD was voting for you and attacking you pretty heavily... is that why you killed him?

And Errol... Now that LASD is confirmed, I'm starting to give his arguments a lot more weight. I was wrong about Rooster, but maybe he saw something I missed that convinced him you were scum.  Time to review some old posts...

Besides, this post is just 100% scummy. Agreeing with something obvious, bandwagon-FoSing people, framing someone for a nightkill (which could be a setup oh-so-easily), and relying on the arguments of somebody who essentially was confirmed town even before he flipped. And yes, as scum, I'd obviously kill off the least suspicious and reasonably helpful guy. It's the first thing you consider.

There was a death threat on me, which is a prime reason to NOT get me killed. It either was an OMGUS from a bussed scum (painfully obvious trap) or a heartfelt spite for one of the head lynchers (possibly because I 'betrayed' him? Pursuing for his mildness?)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 04, 2010, 12:17:40 am »

Besides, this post is just 100% scummy. Agreeing with something obvious, bandwagon-FoSing people, framing someone for a nightkill (which could be a setup oh-so-easily), and relying on the arguments of somebody who essentially was confirmed town even before he flipped. And yes, as scum, I'd obviously kill off the least suspicious and reasonably helpful guy. It's the first thing you consider.

This is... well, its a weird little assortment of accusations. First, an accusation of bandwagoning on a day with only two other players, one of which refuses to post much, if anything? Relying on other people's arguments? I just said I was planning to review them. Which I did, and honestly I found them lacking for the most part. The "framing", as you put it, was to provoke a response - which is, as far as I understand, the primary purpose of scumhunting. I was looking for a denial, and planning to make a reading based on the content of the denial. It didn't work, obviously, since sonearage seems intent on ignoring us and letting us pile on the accusations against each other.

There was a death threat on me, which is a prime reason to NOT get me killed. It either was an OMGUS from a bussed scum (painfully obvious trap) or a heartfelt spite for one of the head lynchers (possibly because I 'betrayed' him? Pursuing for his mildness?)
As far as I'm concerned at this point, it was pure WIFOM. So even though I brought it up to try and get a response, I've never really considered it as evidence for or against you being scum.

Anyways, while I'm waiting for the rest, SONEARAGE START POSTING. There is NO excuse to lurk at LYLO. Are you just planning on letting us build up evidence against each other until one of cracks? Hoping you don't have to do any work, or just hoping you won't be noticed? Start posting, start scumhunting, and start answering questions!

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 04, 2010, 06:49:35 am »

Does this hold any significance, Sonearage? Do you know why Org didn't want Magma as a scumbuddy?
Nope, no idea why. he said that. Maybe he just doesn't like Zai?

What do you guys have against Org?

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2010, 09:46:33 am »

Welcome back from the holidays everyone.

From here on, I'm expecting full activity from the three of you.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28