Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 49099 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 1 - In the White Tower
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2009, 06:45:50 pm »

REd

I HAVE THE POWER
Literally

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2009, 07:02:19 pm »

Oh, wow. Have a look at that over-reaction. That over-reaction is actually remarkable, scumbucket.

I'm random-voting. Relax or taste sweet, sweet, chocolatey fudge rich dark chocolate dark, dark feces death.

So why the over-reaction? (Thanks for a question to ask, scumbucket!)
Well even if you're randomvoting, it's good to have a question or something to get information on. Especially against someone who already has his vote on you. (Though I guess this once you can say you got some info exactly by not having anything to go on) And the slight overreaction was caused by me first thinking that you claimed I hadn't voted for anybody and so you wouldn't have been paying attention at all. The tone somewhat spilled over to the rest of the post.

Errol, you defending Org is a bit suspicious. Also you say we have bigger fish, do you mean that as a plural? Apart from Magmadeath, who are you talking about?

And MagmaDeath, you're getting more suspicious every hour you're not answering questions.
Yeah, I wasn't here...

Magma, you were on for at least 40 minutes earlier. Get in here and answer my questions.
I did not see said questions. Can you please point them out?

Indeed.
Unvote

Magma Death
You always act odd in every mafia I've seen you.
why?
Well, I was thinking about how I should answer this.

I really cant.

I guess I just have a different playstyle than you or some such,
I cant really say much more than that without you defining how I am Odd
Rooster Please define Odd, and explain why you are jumping onto my bandwagon

Same with you Org
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2009, 07:20:04 pm »

They were mixed in with my responses. Now colored green, for convenience.

Seems I misunderstood the Toony Tunnel. That's not exactly what I'm doing here - I'm focusing on pushing one person for scumtells. Let's see ...

Nirur Torir, please make clear that you aren't jumping on a bandwagon, rather than starting one.
Because I'm not trying to get Magma lynched day 1. I'll explain in a bit.

What are you doing trying a "Toony tunnel" just to cover up your scumminess by explaining it away as part of this tactic most people wouldn't have heard of, and barely ever works?

Technically, from a townie's point of view, you have a 25% chance of being scum. If you are scum, and I live, I will push you until you make a mistake that makes your scumminess obvious. I'm not completely ignoring the rest of the game, of course.

Well, never shifting your focus from one person is really kinda strange, and could be mistaken for scummy by newer players.
You seem to be trying to prevent the Toony Tunnel subtly. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't focus on you. My aggressiveness being mistaken as a scumtell by new players does not concern me.
Prevent the subtlety?
How would it be subtle when you've announced what you are doing?

Please re-read my sentence. I never said I was trying to be subtle about it. Answer what I asked.

As for the agressiveness, It should, scum. Its what is going to get you lynched, along with your BS reasoning.

So,
You're doing this to "Pretend" to scum hunt,
while all you're really doing is being a lazy scum who only feels like bothering about one person.

Scum go for lynches with vague, lousy reasons. I am focusing most of my scumhunting efforts on one person, not pushing for a day 1 lynch on him her. However, I do expect scum to try to jump on board and push for a lynch on one of us.
Better to scumhunt on one person rather then allow myself to be manipulated by the scum.

Logically speaking, if everybody tunneled on one different person who didn't have votes on them, we should have a fairly good chance of finding who the scum is.

You seem to be trying to convince me to stop by appealing to my sense of survival, and saying that I'll surely get lynched for aggressiveness if I continue this. Explain, please.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2009, 07:59:32 pm »

A quick note:

Although you are NOT allowed to PM each other, you ARE allowed to PM the ICs to discuss various matters.

Note that you are NOT allowed to talk about what role you are or what your Role PM says to them. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2009, 08:00:02 pm »

Odd?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2009, 09:18:15 pm »

Hey Rooster, interesting to see you jump on the Magma bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, Magma reads pretty scummy to me, right now, and if you'd made the switch after that most recent post I might have let it slide.

But you didn't.

It feels like you're just hopping around looking for an easy target, and settling on Magma after you couldn't get anything to stick to Nirur seems pretty convenient. Or maybe he's drawing so much attention you're getting desperate enough to bus a partner first round?

So go ahead, ignore me. Try to draw attention away from yourself all you want. But you are scum.

Of course, there's more than one scum, so... Magmadeath, Org, what the hell? Seriously? I'm not gonna lynch either of you day 1 for lurking, and I don't want to have to lynch ANYONE for passivelurking, but you've had extended periods of silence with weak content when you posted.

Magmadeath in particular, your lurking and vague answers are making you look even more suspicious than org at this point. You are officially on my list. And like I said to rooster, its not THAT your lurking, its the WAY your lurking.

And Org, are your posts always geared expressly towards frustrating every other player in the game? Or do you just do that when you're scum?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2009, 09:57:02 pm »

What is odd?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2009, 11:58:17 pm »

I did not see said questions. Can you please point them out?
You gave me insomnia. I cannot figure out a single half-believable reason for a townie to not notice a question pointed at him at the bottom of a post answering questions he asked.

Unvote Org. Vote MagmaDeath.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2009, 02:35:45 am »

Look, we can always use Org as a meatshield later.
It has been said many times that only a fool would NK Org...your suggesting they would is not good for the town, (unchanged)Errol. WIFOM for later?

That post 'bout Org is something where I should have thought before posting. Oh well.
My point is, if Org was scum, he'd be a nonfactor just as well, and could safely be saved for later. 'Meatshield' was a bad euphemism.
'Bigger fish' relates to MagmaDeath, and the possible other scumbags out there we will want Day 2 for. If we still don't have a lead, we can always lynch Org.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2009, 07:37:48 am »

Glyph Gryph: When one locates a scum then that person tries to convince town to vote for tthat person. Do that.

Magma Death: You're playing a mind game against us all. You say much, but with little content (*COUGHI'MAHYPOCRITECOUGH*) and you avoided Nirur's question supposedly.

Why are you voting Org? Do you think he's scum or it's a policy lynch?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2009, 12:48:50 pm »

Glyph Gryph: When one locates a scum then that person tries to convince town to vote for tthat person. Do that.

Magma Death: You're playing a mind game against us all. You say much, but with little content (*COUGHI'MAHYPOCRITECOUGH*) and you avoided Nirur's question supposedly.

Why are you voting Org? Do you think he's scum or it's a policy lynch?

I'm not voting Org, And never was.
I've been voting for Nirur Torir Since the beguining, And I didnt see these questions as they were strangely worded.
Now that I see them
Seems I misunderstood the Toony Tunnel. That's not exactly what I'm doing here - I'm focusing on pushing one person for scumtells. Let's see ...

Nirur Torir, please make clear that you aren't jumping on a bandwagon, rather than starting one.
Because I'm not trying to get Magma lynched day 1. I'll explain in a bit.

What are you doing trying a "Toony tunnel" just to cover up your scumminess by explaining it away as part of this tactic most people wouldn't have heard of, and barely ever works?

Technically, from a townie's point of view, you have a 25% chance of being scum. If you are scum, and I live, I will push you until you make a mistake that makes your scumminess obvious. I'm not completely ignoring the rest of the game, of course.

Well, never shifting your focus from one person is really kinda strange, and could be mistaken for scummy by newer players.
You seem to be trying to prevent the Toony Tunnel subtly. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't focus on you. My aggressiveness being mistaken as a scumtell by new players does not concern me.
Prevent the subtlety?
How would it be subtle when you've announced what you are doing?

Please re-read my sentence. I never said I was trying to be subtle about it. Answer what I asked.
Well, One good reason is that is it a complete waste of time, As I am not scum.
Another reason is that you are inducing tunnel vision onto yourself, Though since you're scum, That dosen't really matter from your point of view.

Next question

As for the agressiveness, It should, scum. Its what is going to get you lynched, along with your BS reasoning.

So,
You're doing this to "Pretend" to scum hunt,
while all you're really doing is being a lazy scum who only feels like bothering about one person.

Scum go for lynches with vague, lousy reasons. I am focusing most of my scumhunting efforts on one person, not pushing for a day 1 lynch on him her. However, I do expect scum to try to jump on board and push for a lynch on one of us.
Better to scumhunt on one person rather then allow myself to be manipulated by the scum.

Logically speaking, if everybody tunneled on one different person who didn't have votes on them, we should have a fairly good chance of finding who the scum is.

You seem to be trying to convince me to stop by appealing to my sense of survival, and saying that I'll surely get lynched for aggressiveness if I continue this. Explain, please.
I'm saying that you are Scum.

Your're agressiveness is you trying to make everyone forget how you OMGUSd me, then stated that you were going to try the toony tunnel to confuse them.

You've managed to deflect all you're suspision onto me, And you're good at scum because of that.

You got one of your scumbuddies to jump onto me with you, after stating that you didnt want people to lynch me, So you woudent look connected.

See how this works?

Rooster, Feel like saying how I'm acting odd?

You just blatently ignored my answer to your question.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2009, 01:24:43 pm »

Current Vote Count
Rooster[1]: GlyphGryph
Errol[1]: CobaltKobold
MagmaDeath[4]: Errol, Org, Rooster, Nirur Torir
SirBayer[1]: LASD
LASD[1]: SirBayer
Org[1]: MagmaDeath

Deadline: Tuesday, 9pm EST

There is less than 8 hours remaining to the end of the day.

4 requests to extend will be required to extend day.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2009, 01:39:56 pm »

Interesting that you feel me scumhunting you is a waste of time. Know who else considers other players scumhunting them to be a waste of time? Scum.
... and you think I'm scum purely because I'm focusing most of my efforts on attacking you? Uh-huh.
I wasn't pushing a lynch on you before, as I wasn't convinced of you being scum. Now I am.

I still don't believe that you just didn't notice that was a question. You were delaying. You are quite clearly scum; the vote stays.
(Also, it's not true tunnel vision. I just cannot effectively watch everybody - watching one person closely while watching the rest of the game is quite doable though.)

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2009, 03:36:10 pm »

Interesting that you feel me scumhunting you is a waste of time. Know who else considers other players scumhunting them to be a waste of time? Scum.
actually, town shouldn't think it's a waste of time. Anyone can be scum after all, and only oneself knows one's towniness.
(Also, it's not true tunnel vision. I just cannot effectively watch everybody - watching one person closely while watching the rest of the game is quite doable though.)
That...is tunnel vision.

MagmaDeath: Got a claim before your apparent lynch?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2009, 07:35:05 pm »

Oh, wow. Have a look at that over-reaction. That over-reaction is actually remarkable, scumbucket.

I'm random-voting. Relax or taste sweet, sweet, chocolatey fudge rich dark chocolate dark, dark feces death.

So why the over-reaction? (Thanks for a question to ask, scumbucket!)
Well even if you're randomvoting, it's good to have a question or something to get information on. Especially against someone who already has his vote on you. (Though I guess this once you can say you got some info exactly by not having anything to go on) And the slight overreaction was caused by me first thinking that you claimed I hadn't voted for anybody and so you wouldn't have been paying attention at all. The tone somewhat spilled over to the rest of the post.

Errol, you defending Org is a bit suspicious. Also you say we have bigger fish, do you mean that as a plural? Apart from Magmadeath, who are you talking about?

And MagmaDeath, you're getting more suspicious every hour you're not answering questions.

And then LASD just drops right off the map. That slight accusation turned you off, scumbucket.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28