Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Companion  (Read 651 times)

twwolfe

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes ponies for their cuteness
    • View Profile
Dwarf Companion
« on: December 02, 2009, 10:22:32 pm »

can't get it to run just by opening it, so i think i have to open it fro the commonad menu in python. thing is, i tried doing what the wiki said, and it didn't work, most likely because i probably did it wrong..

can anyone tell me what it is i need to type in to start it?
There are dwarves that are nothing but useless sacrifices - Miners are not one of them.

Shurhaian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Companion
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 05:08:12 am »

There is a thread about Dwarf Companion here.

You'll need to provide more detail than that about what's going wrong if you want a meaningful answer, though. "It doesn't work" is never enough for technical support.
Working on: drakes - making the skies(mostly) a bit more varied

My guards need something better to do than make my nobles happy with hugs and justice.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 11:57:06 am »

You need to install all the required files (which im asumming you did) it doesn't work with the Graphical version (Mayday) only with original, I had that problem too... unless you are using the original then my know how has proven useless... If this helps you in anyway your welcome, if not im sorry

Shurhaian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 05:10:14 pm »

It works just fine with Mayday's graphics pack IF you get 0.17d. Version 0.16 works with 40d, but not any of the 40d## series, which DFG is based on; version 0.17# works with 40d16(and only 40d16).
Working on: drakes - making the skies(mostly) a bit more varied

My guards need something better to do than make my nobles happy with hugs and justice.