Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Game Over!  (Read 56867 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Day 3 - Replacement needed for MagmaDeath
« Reply #555 on: December 18, 2009, 04:06:05 am »

I, buh, what?

Anyway, i'm not so sure about ExKirby anymore. After re-reading his posts and claims and looking at Vector's immediate posts after replacing him i'm thinking that he might just have been stupid enough to pull the "I am an Operative" claim despite being a townie. I will admit it does seem unlikely, but it also seems to be right up his alley.

With that in mind, i'm going to unvote and go over the posts one more time, Leafsnail and Dak are still my two highest suspects, and i'm not entirely sure ExKirby\Vector is clear yet, which, if he is Dopp, would make Frelock round out the team nicely.

Frelock, your last post is... somewhat questionable, shall we say.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 18, 2009, 05:00:57 am »

I switched my vote to dakarain after some conversation with webadict who said that dakarain was more likely scum because his vig claim pretty much guaranteed it. Frelock and leafsnail are still scum and I would still like a lynch of them but a lot of the info making them scum is based on the idea that dakarain is scum. So I figured it is more secure to lynch dakarain the root of my (well more webadict's) opinion on who is scum.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 18, 2009, 05:04:31 am »

well more webadict's
Comon, doppelganger.  You could at least try to pretend that you care about the town.

And why aren't you voting Frelock?  Perhaps you've realised that you can just waste time and get a dopp win today, is that it?

Haha, you've already found out all our roles, and now you're just gloating.  Well, fuck you.  I'm not gonna be beaten that easily.  You were hoping to lurk till deadline, weren't you?  You were disappointed when I got the day extension, right?

Vote Frelock if he's confirmed scum.  You're vote on dakarian is looking more and more like a way of pushing through an easy mislynch.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 18, 2009, 05:12:25 am »

I'm going to put my vote on Frelock, at the moment he's looking more scummy to me than anyone else, the begging to lynch him instead of Dak sealed that casket. He's admitted to taking part in anti-town activities and has been defending Dakarian solidly the entire game, i mean, Dakarian? Dak has scumslipped several times now and clearly isn't playing his usual  town game, i find it extremely difficult to believe that Frelock could be Town and not have noticed this.

I say we Lynch Frelock now, then Dak tomorrow. That should keep us going for awhile.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 18, 2009, 05:19:44 am »

well more webadict's
Comon, doppelganger.  You could at least try to pretend that you care about the town.

And why aren't you voting Frelock?  Perhaps you've realised that you can just waste time and get a dopp win today, is that it?

Haha, you've already found out all our roles, and now you're just gloating.  Well, fuck you.  I'm not gonna be beaten that easily.  You were hoping to lurk till deadline, weren't you?  You were disappointed when I got the day extension, right?

Vote Frelock if he's confirmed scum.  You're vote on dakarian is looking more and more like a way of pushing through an easy mislynch.

Wow way to get overly aggressive. Did you even read my post, I just explained why I'm voting dakarian. What do you mean pretending to help town. I am doing whatever any town medium would have done, using webadicts analysis combined with my own to find the scum.
Anyway what is going to happen is dakarain is going to be lynched, and leafsnail is going to hammer him in case of him being a dopp warlock. If town wants to win, this is what town will do.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 18, 2009, 05:23:05 am »

Haha, there's no warlock in this game.  Nice try at getting me to help with your mislynch though, and protect yourself from a non existant threat to your scumteam.  And blindly following an experienced player is ridiculously scummy even if they're dead.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 18, 2009, 05:32:25 am »

How would you know there is no warlock unless you were scum team and now know everyone's role?
I am not blindly following webadict, I am taking what he says, reading through the posts, and seeing that his analysis makes sense. Much more sense than any other persons analysis does and him being proven town means he isn't trying to trick me. I am not copying my ideas straight from what he is writing. I am formulating my own analysises with him pointing me in the right direction. Sure he will probably take the credit for it when this is all done, and he deserves the credit. His insistence of MC is what trapped you scum and made it so obvious. Town probably wouldn't even have realized the need for MC if he had not.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #562 on: December 18, 2009, 05:33:09 am »

Yeah warlock was taken out of the game. This is why you review the rules prior to each round.

That taste? That's your foot.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 18, 2009, 05:35:40 am »

LOOK AT THE DAMN ROLELIST.  THERE IS NO WARLOCK ON THAT LIST.  So there is no warlock in the game!

And there was no need for a massclaim.  All of the town power roles are now virtually useless since the scum can just murder the best ones one by one.  But welldone on pushing it through for your team, AFD.  Now, I wonder which power role you're gonna take out first?

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2009, 05:54:38 am »

That is complete bull shit and you know it. MC was essential as it is lylo. Scum can has one kill each night, previous to MC there were already claims being thrown around. So Scum would have already known who to target. The MC only helped town, it helped us find who was scum. It also helped us coordinate the towns effort as now we know who to guard. You are also forgetting how important this lynch is, if we hit a townie here we lose so we needed all the information we could get.
If you were town leafsnail, which you are not, then the MC would have been helpful to you in hunting scum. Was it not the MC that provided a basis for your argument against Frelock? So why are you still against it?
You arguments are becoming more and more ridiculous, a sign of scum being trapped and trying anything to get out.

Face palm about thinking warlocks were in the game, really should have memorized the roles in game or something. I did skim over the roles but did not take mental note of what was missing since my last game i played. I realized some of the more unbalanced and complex roles were taken out but did not think warlock to be one of them.

Also Neruz how did you not realize we were roleclaiming. You are the last person to have claimed not including magmadeath who isn't here. You were just not sure on what to claim so came up with vanilla townie when it was forced out of you.

Anyways list of claims:
List of claims:
It goes:
*Player name - role claim - action claim - claim order
Alive (11, 4 dopps, ? alien(s))
    * ToonyMan/Rickvoid - Psych warden - blocked frelock n1,  dakarian n2. (5th)
    * Leafsnail - Heroic Guard - dakarain n1 and n2 (9th)
    * forsaken1111 - Mad scientist (assassin bot), kook - killed Panda - (1st)
    * Frelock - Psych warden - was blocked n1, blocked ExKirby/vector n2 - (8th)
    * RedWarrior0 - Observant guard - n1 web, n2 fey (6th)
    * Neruz - Vanilla Townie (10th)
    * ExKirby/replacement - Alien Operative - Not claimed (2nd) Vanilla townie with mind shield.
    * Kashyyk - Medium, kook - N/A/ - (7th)
    * MagmaDeath - Hasn't claimed (has been away)
    * dakarian - Vig - noned n1 and n2 - (4th)
    * A_Fey_Dwarf - Medium - N/A - (3rd)

Dead (5, 1 alien)
    * Pandarsenic - Alien Exterminator - N/A
    * JanusTwoFace - Human Agent - Investigated Foresaken n1, dopp
    * webadict - Human Telepath - was blocked n1
    * Org - Human Enchanter - N/A
    * Jim Groovester - Human Psychic Warden - Blocked webadict n1, A_Fey_dwarf n2

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2009, 06:02:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Uh, no.  Noone had claimed anything (except ExKirby as operative) until today.  The scum was completely in the dark.  Townies shouldn't care who the PRs are - after all, as long as they're doing their job, I'm fine with it.  Scum like you, on the other hand, wants to find and eliminate as many townies as possible.  The scum now knows our two protective roles (assuming RedWarrior0 is town, of course) and can now second guess or eliminate them.

In addition, if this is lylo, why are you randomly throwing your vote around on people who are not "confirmed scum" to you?  Why were you ok with letting a No Lynch slip through until I bumped the thread?  That's the result that would've occured, and yet you didn't seem to care.  You now, however, want to push a lynch on dakarian, probably hoping that everyone's too inactive to do anything about it.  So yeah, go to hell, doppelganger.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2009, 06:04:52 am »

I have to say, the last few games I've been pretty disappointed by how many people are inactive or not paying attention.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 18, 2009, 06:17:36 am »

Also Neruz how did you not realize we were roleclaiming. You are the last person to have claimed not including magmadeath who isn't here. You were just not sure on what to claim so came up with vanilla townie when it was forced out of you.

I'm used to everyone deciding to mass claim in a discussion, rather than one person leaping forward, demanding MC and then having the various claims trickle in one by one. I never saw any consensus on the MC, i realised people were roleclaiming, i just never noticed when we had all decided that an MC was a good idea.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 18, 2009, 06:22:02 am »

Well, AFD, I put it to you that you are absolute obv scum.  I'm only voting Frelock because I think it's more important to get rid of the roleblocker (especially now he knows our roles).  AFD, the day would've ended with No Lynch if other people hadn't stepped in and demanded an extension.  You were ok with letting it go to no lynch even though you had declared that it was "lylo".

Wait... more than that.  You even changed your vote to me in order to help create a no lynch!

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 18, 2009, 06:23:23 am »

Foresaken would you care to participate a bit more then? Or are you too busy lurking and being an alien?

As for letting a no lynch slip through, I was sleeping when the day was requested to be extended. My previous post was 14 hours before the deadline and I voted for who I thought was scum at the time. No one is confirmed scum and I voted for who I thought was most likely. How can you blame me for letting no lynch slide through? I later changed my vote as I realized much of my theory for voting you rested on dakarain being scum. Anyways I am off to bed now so i can't answer anymore of your scummy questions till later.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49