Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 49

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Game Over!  (Read 56858 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Paranormal Mafa - Round 12
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2009, 04:54:34 am »

Just stop, you've already tipped your hand with this silly drawn-out argument against my playstyle.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2009, 04:57:15 am »

Oh yes of course i have, that's why you've reacted so strongly to a bit of scumhunting, in fact you've been steadily reacting worse with each new post, oh yes, my hand is just spread out all over the table.

Maybe you should listen to your own advice instead of digging yourself in deeper.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2009, 05:04:16 am »

You've made your point, you think I'm scum because I did something you think was dangerous and you're doing your best to get me lynched. When your scum buddies wake up they will jump in too, let's wait for that. It will be delicious.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2009, 05:07:00 am »

Actually i was just poking you for something i thought was suspicious at first. Your continued reactions and escalation is what made me start seriously considering the possibility of your scumness, and that last vote there sealed the deal.

By the way; nice way to pre-emptively strike at anyone who votes for you, allowing you to immediately declare them as my 'scum partners', classy.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2009, 05:19:33 am »

Wow, you guys can't you agree to disagree and move on. This is basically what you two are doing:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't understand how anyone's argument is invalid as it is all about perspective and understanding.

Anyways answering and asking questions time.
Yes, but that was not their reason for going after Org. Org was in fact trying to scum hunt, he was asking questions just like everybody else. And then Jim got rid of his random vote in favor of voting Org for a 'scummy' scum hunting question. Jim then asked Org a ridiculous question that he could not answer. Org's response? A joke, a simple meme.

This is what got me suspicious of Jim, his further reaction and JTF's joining in, convinced me they were scum.

So you were after Jim for scumhunting Org for scumhunting during RVS.

Also now you say it was a joke to a bad question?  I thought you said it was a question dodge?  You even agreed that Jim should feel bothered by that.  Changing your argument already?

No you are interpreting what I am saying wrong. I am after jim because of the reactions he made to Org's question and to his joke. Yes Org was dodging a question, yes it was a bad question which gives Org good reason not to answer it. I did not change my argument in the slightest.
My second statement about only realizing Org was dodging, which should back up my reason for FoSing JTf and Jim to begin with. Yes Jim should feel bothered by Org avoiding his question, but that was not his reason for voting org. He was voting for the easy lynch.

Seeing as RedWarrior has replied, I feel free to vote Jim Groovester now.
Jim, what do you think about the whole Forsaken situation? Do you think he is a scum mad scientist or a dopp one?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2009, 05:21:01 am »

Do you think he is a scum mad scientist or a dopp one?
:o

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2009, 05:42:24 am »

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2009, 07:00:06 am »

forsaken must die. He is scum dopp scientist with bot.

LOLS That was funnies.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2009, 11:21:39 am »

And were i a Dopp i would have killed him right there, safe in the knowledge that no matter what happened, the odds greatly favoured me.

Oooh, then i could totally go "Oh hey, it's alright, the outcome was pro-town so you guys can just ignore me, cause i did something pro town so i must be innocent right?"

Maybe i should try that one next time i'm scum; bandwagon lynch one of my scum buddies and then tell everyone that i can't possibly be scum because i just did something pro-town based on information that i didn't have, thus i'm ovbiously cleared of any scumminess.

Oh, and hey, i can declare your arguments invalid too. There you go, isn't that awesome.
Why is everyone after him? The fact that he was either an Exterminator or a Survivor are two different scenarios that are likely both going to HURT the scum:

Survivor:
The survivor merely wants to stay alive. Killing him would be like killing a teammate. No, they'd want him alive, since he's obviously going to side with them at endgame. So, killing him as scum is a ridiculous thing.

Exterminator:
If he's an exterminator, any kill he makes is going to be scrutinized, so he probably won't kill. Either that, or the scum could easily turn two kills into killing him anyhow. So why waste a daykill on that?

Does the fact he used his daykill on Day 1 mean nothing to you morons?

HEY LOOK, AD HOMINEM! PERSONAL ATTACKS! COME AND GET THEM!

How about we actually TRY to look for scum, and look at things from REAL perspectives! My god, you guys are terrible.

LOLS That was funnies.
Have you done anything BUT bandwagon? I'm willing to bet you're scum this game, because your jokes aren't nearly as funny. They're too sum related, as if you're thinking about it constantly, and not about, say, your homework, or something of that nature, which is what you usually yell about.

Everyone. Seriously. Lynch Jim Groovester. He's scum.
THIS is why I voted you. Seriously, even I can do better than that.

You have to give us more than that to go on.
It's quite simple, really. He's scum. There's a whole list of reasons.
I'd like to see your list. Oh wait. You don't have one.
Well, let's think about this one logically...

Random vote: dakarian. Reason: Is a cat.

Query: Why?
His initial randomvote takes a perfectly acceptable vote, and puts a negative spin on it. Basically, he's explaining his vote, which is completely unnecessary, and then asks a silly question. He even EXPLAINS it's a randomvote, without needing to.

Rickvoid, who do you think is scum and why.

That question, this early?

Unvote dakarian. Org, is there any reason I should believe that you're not scum?
I honestly don't see what's wrong with the question. Nor do I see the point of his randomvote either here or from before, as he didn't push it. He just did it, and I know he's better than that.

I am not scum.

Dont taze me bro dont taze me.

I am scum.

. . .

Are you an alien with a dead man bomb?

I don't know why people don't lynch you more often. You're usually just as transparent as you are now.
The "..." thing is a major reason I'm voting him. Sure, think of it as mere nonsense, but as scum, you want to appear active, while at the same time, you wish to remain passive enough to lurk your way through. I've seen this happen too many times.

You never place "..." followed by a question as town. It never happens, unless the question is "Are you a moron?" or you just figured out something amazing.

It's just like passively throwing out an idea. That's what it is. He's casually saying, "Oh, Org might be an Alien with a Deadman Bomb. Maybe we should scrutinize this? But not me."

Big, giant, enormous finger of suspicion on A_Fey_Dwarf.

Dude, that's ridiculous.

First, I don't see JTF pushing an Org lynch. And I don't see anybody else voting for Org other than me right now.

Am I supposed to laugh away Org's behavior just because you and he say it's a joke? I'd be stupid to do that.

I'd commend you on rushing in so quickly to defend Org from the people who wish to make him an easy lynch, but really, that just makes you look like his partner.
I'm glad he's able to not jump to stupid conclusions here, but that he's able to jump to stupid conclusions elsewhere.

He even gives a warning! Oh! That's laughable.

Org. What's your opinion of A_Fey_Dwarf?
THERE'S the scumhunting we're looking for! It took him a few posts after that initial one, and, of course, he isn't going to back it up with any real proof, because there might, in fact, not be any (Or, he's actually voting his partner, in which case, he's trying not to MAKE too much, so that he can easily jump from the vote to another wagon, which I'm not about to pass up as an actual scenario.)

Also, I know that Jim Groovester is in fact scum.

Do you just like pulling random accusations out of your ass, webadict?

If you do, in fact, have any basis for voting for me, other than saying it's obvious and resting on your laurels as a reputable scumhunter, I'd like to hear it.

I need some other players opinions here. Neruz, Jim Groovestar, Kashyyk, what do you think about using panda's deadman bomb to lynch?

Moot point, he's dead now. If I had come into the thread before Pandarsenic was killed, I might've said that we should've just lynched him immediately, and cut through his WIFOM, or wait to see if there was an alien scientist, or just ignore him. Real helpful, I know, but I missed the whole thing from when Pandarsenic claimed to when he was shot by some mad scientists' bot.

There's a lot of people we haven't heard from yet. I have yet to see a post from RedWarrior0.

RedWarrior0! Come out, come out, wherever you are!
He gets majorly defensive for clearly being voted in the RVS. I'd thought merely he'd push me aside, but no, in fact, he likes to address it as a terrible vote with no basis (NO WAY!) Which means he has a real problem with being voted for no reason (This is a classic example of how to Randomvote), despite that it is clearly the first day and I'm obviously trying to randomvote (And... well, he'll address this later ;))

Wow, webadict. Do you even care anymore? It's like you're not even trying.
This was when I claimed he was a defensive McGee, which he is. He says I'm not trying or don't care... Well, just wait for it.

Wow, webadict. Do you even care anymore? It's like you're not even trying.
It's like you're trying to be scum.

This is pathetic.
Hold on... It's almost there!

But you're forgetting that Pandarsenic flipped Exterminator.
Note that he has time for stupid facts but not enough time to scumhunt on others. But he IS keeping track of what's happening.

Also, I'm still voting for Monsieur Jim, for blatant overreactions on an obvious RVS vote. But, it was a good idea to pretend it weren't, eh?

I don't recall overreacting. Apparently it's scummy to ask you and you alone the reasons you decide to vote for somebody.

I figured that you would pull something like this. Try to hang me up based on my reaction to your vote. I'd hate to think what you would've done if I had voted you.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

I bet you're all wondering "What are you talking about?" Well, let's break it down!

I don't recall overreacting. Apparently it's scummy to ask you and you alone the reasons you decide to vote for somebody.
No, it's not that. It's that you apparently forgot it was the RVS, and were freaking out over one vote.

I figured that you would pull something like this. Try to hang me up based on my reaction to your vote. I'd hate to think what you would've done if I had voted you.
BUT THEN YOU FIGURED I'D DO THIS ANYWAY!

I THOUGHT I WASN'T TRYING!

So, he knew this was going to happen... Except that it happened and he didn't know.

Oh, suddenly, everything I've been trying to do is actually helpful. Oh, I bet you just need some way to deflect me, huh? Need to rationalize your irrational fears? Gotta over-explain?

And too bad he left after that. Otherwise I'd have more.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2009, 11:45:22 am »

Unvote.  Forsaken has clarified his position, and it does seem more likely that scum would save their daykill for some other purpose (perhaps even eliminating Pandar if worst came to worst).

Quote from: Org

LOLS That was funnies.
Org, what on earth is this?  You are difficult to read, but random bandwagonning without reason is a scumtell for almost everyone.  You aren't usually easy to lead like this.  Why did you join this bandwagon?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2009, 12:40:29 pm »

Well after web laid that out, I'll Unvote

Really Org what are you doing.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2009, 12:49:42 pm »

Unvote Webadict
I hate bandwaggoning with out giving a reason, otherwise I would vote Org. So instead I will vote Neruz as he appears to be very agitated and frantic about proving Forsaken as scum.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2009, 01:10:41 pm »

OK, as much as like to press you harder, web, other things have rolled on far too large. Like forsaken. He overreacted to a press, which is a scumtell. As is making up things in a post that don't exist.

Or Org. His lack of content makes him unreadable under normal circumstances, but I'm getting a very strong reading here. That is, a SCUM read. This is totally unlike Org... Hang on, I have a bad feeling about something.

Either way, my (un)vote on web serves no real cause now.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2009, 01:20:57 pm »

Well, there's no jester role. Ergo, Org is equally scummy to forsaken. However, Org can wait. forsaken is my main concern.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2009, 01:25:49 pm »

The Whiteboard
A_Fey_Dwarf: dakarian
Jim Groovester: A_Fey_Dwarf
Neruz: Kashyyk
Org: Frelock, Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, MagmaDeath
forsaken1111: ExKirby, Neruz, Org, forsaken1111
rickvoid: RedWarrior0

Reminder: Day 1 ends ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 49