Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Worst slew of artifacts  (Read 2529 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Worst slew of artifacts
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 02:11:08 pm »

Update: The legendary engraver has the creative mind of a sea cucumber. Every single engraving has been of him making the artifact, the fort's foundation, the mayor's election, somebody settling there (usually himself), donkeys for their stubbornness, and one image, ONE, of an artifact weapon rack from my last fort. What a plank...

You think that's bad? One of my previous fortresses was on a kobold cave. Two thirds of my engravings were of semimegabeasts killing kobolds. The rest were my civ's symbol, !!clowns!!.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MelloHero

• Bay Watcher
  • 無基督、我無也。
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 03:19:28 pm »

I don't know; that's kind of metal!

EDITED: Blasphemy against the great Semicolon.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 10:25:02 pm by MelloHero »
Even if you have dwarves decked out in cotton candy they will still have fun with clowns.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 10:08:13 pm »

I don't know, that's kind of metal!

And brutal!

As an aside, I had one fort in unicorn infested surroundings. He owned them all, until one finally killed him. I named him Mustakrakish.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 07:33:44 pm »

I had a recent posession that ended up being a Highwood Scepter, banded and menacing with Highwood, with a lizard on top of it.  2400 dorfbucks. Yay.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.
Pages: 1 [2]