Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ustith Humorshield is a Cow-Lover?  (Read 2760 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ustith Humorshield is a Cow-Lover?
« on: November 30, 2009, 12:55:01 am »

Man this guy, my outpost founder whatevre the fist noble when you start a new fort.... I saw image of him admiring cow, Embracing cows and im scared to look further engraving or sewn image... just in case he go.. well ....

raise the ESRB to 13+!!! rofl...

***Edit*** i swear to god if i see an image of him with deprave act on cows...... i kill him just for it... cant he simply get a wife? damn.. loll
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ustith Humorshield is a Cow-Lover?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 01:27:38 am »

Thats... only a little disturbing. Check in his profile page to see if he 'likes cows for their haunting moos'.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 03:55:14 am »

Man this guy, my outpost founder whatevre the fist noble when you start a new fort.... I saw image of him admiring cow, Embracing cows and im scared to look further engraving or sewn image... just in case he go.. well ....

***Edit*** i swear to god if i see an image of him with deprave act on cows...... i kill him just for it... cant he simply get a wife? damn.. loll

ESRB is a voluntary process. Free games on the internet have none, because they cost money to get done :P

That said, embracing a pet is fairly common - have you never had a dog you hugged and pet? This is the same. Just with a cow.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 07:32:27 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 07:34:24 am by Draco18s »

Danarca

• Bay Watcher
  • [MILL_CHILD:ONLY_IF_GOOD_REASON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:16:20 am »

Hahahaha, hadn't seen the first ^^
Clutter god the god of godly gods.
Om Nom nom nom nom
Ah yes the god of stone stockpiles, long randomly generated names, and gods.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 10:01:59 am »

Fantastic.

Zavior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 10:38:56 am »

Well, Urist, have the cows stopped mooing?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 11:34:25 am »

about the ESRB it was kinda sarcastic hehe, ill see his profile.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 05:43:12 pm »

The first one is new to me! Really like the palette! :D
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Quantum Toast

• Bay Watcher
  • Schrödinger's Breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 06:21:32 pm »

I've not seen the second one before, though the style looks familiar. Seen the first one on deviantart, I think.
That would be as deadly to the wielder as to anyone else!  You'd sever your own arm at the first swing!  It's perfect!

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 09:08:16 pm »

I've not seen the second one before, though the style looks familiar. Seen the first one on deviantart, I think.

The second one is from a deviant who made a few, such as the engraver (eating cheese) who engraved a picture of himself eating cheese on the wall of another dwarf's bedroom.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 01:06:03 am »

Something about the cow's expression in the second image cracks me up.

HatfieldCW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 05:19:26 pm »

Don't let the ESRB touch this one.  Any game in which you can walk into a town, chop off a woman's leg, throw it through her kid's spleen and then set their neighborhood on fire will not come out with a "T" rating.
I brake for stumble bumblings

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 06:02:34 pm »

Barring the fact that the ESRB is both localized (US only) and only mandated for commercial purposes...

The game would get nothing less than AO in the first place if it did somehow receive a rating.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 09:09:40 pm »

Don't let the ESRB touch this one.  Any game in which you can walk into a town, chop off a woman's leg, throw it through her kid's spleen and then set their neighborhood on fire will not come out with a "T" rating.

Or go into someone's house while the family is asleep (all in the same bed), tear out the kid's eyes, smash his body against the adjacent wall with a hammer (coating everything in blood), then walk out while the parents still sleep.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: [1] 2