Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Help me practice working for clients. I don't have a tablet or a scanner, okay?  (Read 11867 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Would it be cruel to say that I changed my mind?

Actually, I'll use it anyway.  It's more on-the-nose than I really wanted, but I can make it useful.

On-the-nose meaning the concept, not your work, which is just fine.  Hey, are you good with text?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Depends what you need.

I can't do stuff like this, but I'll give anything a go.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Just typeface, like the cover of a novel.  Toward the bottom it should say "Vampire in the Morning", in the kind of font a presscard or advertisement might use.

And thanks again man.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

A4?

Ah well, LET'S DO THIS MAN. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
Aqizzar called me 'man'! Wheeeeee!
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Thanks! I thought they were both part of one big one at first.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

No matter.

Anyway, Aqizzar, am I on the right track?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I'm sorry BJLong, but I don't think that I can do your request, it really needs a tablet to do it justice.

Moving on to the next weeks requests, and I think the same can be said of Joshes' request, sorry. I've tried a couple of times. But well... think that one I tried for Aqizzar, but worse.

I'll put those three aside until I get a tablet after Christmas.

So, Itnetlolor's Bloodfist logo is up, I'm going to start after tea (about half an hour away), and I'll probably have a draft up by 9:00 GMT.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Sweet. I can't wait. Too bad about the earlier requests though.

I hope you get a decent tablet that has all sorts of functions. My advice, go for a good mid-range priced one.

I mean, one that I have is just not worth the investment I made for it. No pressure or angle sensitivity, tiny area to work with, and sorta awkward.

Don't look for one in Best Buy is all I can say in that regard.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Heh, I know.

Anyway, 2v2 on v40k kinda happened, so I'll work on it tomorrow.

A shall defeat you Aqizzar and Metal Milita, I swear it.

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile

Heh, it's cool. It's not like I need it right now.
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Semi-update.

INSOMNIA RAEG.

That is all.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Right, I think I'm ready to start the final version of Itnetlolors logo.
Update later today probably.

Any more requests?

mendonca

• Bay Watcher
  • [CLIVE]
    • View Profile

Any more requests?

Hi there.

I represent a multinational conglomerate who operate in the coin-operated entertainment re-casing industry.

We are looking for talented designers to help our work stand out from the crowd in an ever demanding world.

We are currently looking to roll-out 9000 units of our latest cutting-edge product, which is a cabinet which will be used to present to the Arcade-going public a computer game known as 'Dwarf Fortress'.

As such we need a design for the 'Marquee'. This will typically be back-lit by flourescent light.

It is envisaged that this cabinet will sit somewhere near the back of the room, in between the 'Nemesis' and 'Quartet' cabinets, therefore should compete for attention appropriately.

Please submit your outline design proposals by 25th December 2009.

Please see the attached link for the design of the cabinet which your work will require to be compatible with.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=45999.0

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Bumping thread.

So, Akig, how's progress going with my logo?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Sorry. It's reached a sticking point: My procrastination.

When this started I was still in college, and was you using this to procrastinate. When I broke up for Christmas, I thought that I'd have plenty of time to do all this forum stuff, including the Ork World thread.

I just...procrastinated.

I'll force myself into action.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5