Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: BiT3, a new Text Adventure.  (Read 8557 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: BiT3, a new Text Adventure.
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2009, 12:41:34 pm »

Get a distinct impulse to bite yourself because you imagine tasting cheese. This is totally a overpowering state of mind!
Ok, rephrase my last post. You sit there like a ROCK.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2009, 12:43:29 pm »

I don't quite understand what just happened or didn't happened, so at least make our supervampiremechguy put on a doctor's uniform, take a gun, and collect all the ammo you can find.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2009, 12:48:46 pm »

I don't quite understand what just happened or didn't happened, so at least make our supervampiremechguy put on a doctor's uniform, take a gun, and collect all the ammo you can find.
Thank you for doing sensible. You do so.

Health-100
Armor-26
Weapon-Pistol 7/100
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2009, 12:53:23 pm »

Equip fangs and conceal all the other weapons. Then figure out how did your Armor count get from 25 to 26?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2009, 12:55:27 pm »

Simple. Doctor kit provides SOME protection.

Weapon-Fangs

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2009, 02:23:07 pm »

Why bother hiding the bodies?

>Hide body of the patient, trip the alarm, wait for the other doctors to come check, then say that the test subject escaped and killed two of our colleagues. While others examine the scene, we slip out of the building.
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2009, 03:53:57 pm »

>Hide body of the patient, trip the alarm, wait for the other doctors to come check, then say that the test subject escaped and killed two of our colleagues. While others examine the scene, we slip out of the building.
>Do this, but disguise self a bit more. Run around a bit until we're out of breath, smear a bit of blood on some places and cleverly rip clothing slightly to expose what's under neath without breaking the illusion (by showing armor, weapons, etc.

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2009, 05:06:12 pm »

I don't know... If we were locked into a room with iron doors and then attacked by doctors with guns, then perhaps they can already recognize us?

Just get the hell out of there. Move into another floor. Hide in an office (and conveniently find our file lying on the desk). Something!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2009, 01:22:07 am »

Get a distinct impulse to bite yourself because you imagine tasting cheese. This is totally a overpowering state of mind!
Ok, rephrase my last post. You sit there like a ROCK.
Sharpen your fangs on your rock-like-ness.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2009, 06:47:17 am »

>Do this, but disguise self a bit more. Run around a bit until we're out of breath, smear a bit of blood on some places and cleverly rip clothing slightly to expose what's under neath without breaking the illusion (by showing armor, weapons, etc.
You do so. Another doc comes in, you tell him what you know, then you peg it.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2009, 06:48:32 am »

O(

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2009, 12:43:01 pm »

>Check surroundings
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2009, 12:48:30 pm »

>Check surroundings
You maganged to run outside the hospital. It turns out to be on a square island floating in space. On the grass is a single, round, metal platform with blue lights on it.

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2009, 02:10:48 pm »

> Run into the metal platform to obtain more Armor! :D

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2009, 02:52:42 pm »

> Run into the metal platform to obtain more Armor! :D
You run onto it. It turns green, and you are rocketed upwards. Below, you can see tons of little islands.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10