Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: BiT3, a new Text Adventure.  (Read 8556 times)

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BiT3, a new Text Adventure.
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2009, 07:09:18 pm »

Examine the drip. Saline? Morphine? Something else entirely?

Wake the woman up and ask her where we are.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2009, 04:59:45 am »

> go back and follow my last comand.
You walk into her room, close the door behind you and... well, to make a long story short, once you were done, the girl had two holes in her neck, her blood was on your fangs and the moniter was bleeping it's head off. The blod did your health good, though.

Health-75
Armor-25
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2009, 05:47:03 am »

Wait a sec.

We're a vampire?

I don't suppose we... sparkle...?

Regardless, search the room for morphine.

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2009, 07:06:24 am »

Am I missing something? Why do we need morphine?
> Just go from room to room and suck on everybody until you're full of health. But leave at least one person alive for interrogation purposes.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2009, 07:57:41 am »

We can't carry blood around, can we? Painkillers are always useful.

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2009, 03:27:14 pm »

Yeah, we may get tons of armor by wrapping various stuff around us, but what about weapons? Teeth alone won't help us much.

>Check for existence of something we could use as weapons. Bone-saws, scalpels, etc. If none, try to make one out of something.
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2009, 03:30:51 pm »

Yeah, we may get tons of armor by wrapping various stuff around us, but what about weapons? Teeth alone won't help us much.

>Check for existence of something we could use as weapons. Bone-saws, scalpels, etc. If none, try to make one out of something.
You scout the room you're in a bit. Hoorah. Scalpels. The pair of fangs in the lower corner of your eye changes to a green silluette of a scalpel, but before you can do anything, 3 doctors charge in, all with pistols.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2009, 07:14:06 pm »

>Lift up your scalpel and say: See guys? I'm a doctor too!
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2009, 08:07:59 pm »

God, do I hate Vampires, but what the hell.

KNIFE EYE'S FANGS SCALPEL ATTACK!

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2009, 08:10:31 pm »

Yeah, zombies are much cooler.
It's like the difference between emo rock and hard rock.

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 09:47:25 am »

So let's make him hard rock!

> Do the same to them as you did to the wall with the iron door. Then switch to fangs and feed on them to regain some health.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2009, 10:41:39 am »

So let's make him hard rock!

> Do the same to them as you did to the wall with the iron door. Then switch to fangs and feed on them to regain some health.
You charge through the middle doctor. The other doctors shoot where the middle one was, but they end up shooting each other. You then drink their blood. Yum.

Health-100
Armor-25
Weapon-Fangs

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2009, 11:15:10 am »

>Check their bodies, and take anything useful. Also, try to disguise oneself by wearing labcoat, ID card, etc.
>Hide bodies.
>Wipe blood off of self.
>Enter second room and check drip, and condition of old woman (there will usually be a clipboard at the foot of the bed listing sympoms, etc. Please post all that content instead of saying "you do not understand the contents").
>Look around room, and take anything useful.
>Begin a real-life game of "Operation" with the scalpel. Squeeze the drip bag periodically. Near the end, remove the drip bag but not the IV, place a funnel into the tube (allowing larger sources of liquid to pass through, not just a drip bag) and  spit into it. Yes, spit into it until it all goes into her system, and find some other equally disgusting fluid and pour that in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2009, 11:27:28 am »

>Check their bodies, and take anything useful. Also, try to disguise oneself by wearing labcoat, ID card, etc.
>Hide bodies.
>Wipe blood off of self.
>Enter second room and check drip, and condition of old woman (there will usually be a clipboard at the foot of the bed listing sympoms, etc. Please post all that content instead of saying "you do not understand the contents").
>Look around room, and take anything useful.
>Begin a real-life game of "Operation" with the scalpel. Squeeze the drip bag periodically. Near the end, remove the drip bag but not the IV, place a funnel into the tube (allowing larger sources of liquid to pass through, not just a drip bag) and  spit into it. Yes, spit into it until it all goes into her system, and find some other equally disgusting fluid and pour that in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You sit there like a piece of cheese.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2009, 12:33:27 pm »

Get a distinct impulse to bite yourself because you imagine tasting cheese. This is totally a overpowering state of mind!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10