Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Twilight "Vampires"  (Read 30663 times)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight "Vampires"
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2009, 07:37:32 pm »

I find it difficult to take anything with Undead in it seriously; they're just so patently ridiculous.
Watch out people, Neruz is actually an udead-god-faetus-vampire-stalker, and just about now he's sneaking into your house, to eat you, no less, while frantically typing on his wi-fi enabled netbook that undead doesn't exist. He wants you to believe that!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2009, 07:52:08 pm »

I apologize to the rest of the forum, but Il Palazzo will no longer be posting here. I have ambushed him and devoured his org- i mean i have discovered entirely by accident that an entirely unrelated incident has permanently disabled his internet connection.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2009, 08:28:53 pm »

On the topic of Twilight, I want Twilight to continue, if only just to be made fun of. I was crying with tears of laughter sorrow laughter by the end of the Broodening.
Also often called Boowells.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2009, 08:31:03 pm »

I apologize to the rest of the forum, but Il Palazzo will no longer be posting here. I have ambushed him and devoured his org- i mean i have discovered entirely by accident that an entirely unrelated incident has permanently disabled his internet connection.

See, this is why I protect my modem with crosses and garlic.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2009, 08:33:06 pm »

See, this is why I protect my modem with crosses and garlic.

Mmmm, Garlic.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2009, 09:00:44 pm »

Wheee! I'm (sort of)alive! In your face, you skeptics of vampirism-as-an-infectious-disease. I'm the unliving proof. Tommorow I'll go out into the daylight, to see if I'll glitter and attract goth teenagers, or just explode.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2009, 09:05:22 pm »

Wheee! I'm (sort of)alive! In your face, you skeptics of vampirism-as-an-infectious-disease. I'm the unliving proof. Tommorow I'll go out into the daylight, to see if I'll glitter and attract goth teenagers, or just explode.
Actually i overcame the sunlight problem several centuries ago, i just like to let everything think that it's an impassable barrier; makes it easier to find targets you know?

Um, wait, i mean what are you talking about?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2009, 09:18:05 pm »

Actually i overcame the sunlight problem several centuries ago, i just like to let everything think that it's an impassable barrier; makes it easier to find targets you know?

Sunblock?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2009, 09:20:32 pm »

On the topic of Twilight, I want Twilight to continue, if only just to be made fun of. I was crying with tears of laughter sorrow laughter by the end of the Broodening.

I know it was ingenius and excellently made! They knew JUST where to take the pictures

The second wasn't as funny but really, the best jokes against twilight was already used up.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2009, 10:10:20 pm »

Neruz reminds me of the antediluvians from the World of Darkness. They're anciet vampires that might as well be gods with all the power they have. Luckilly, when one woke up, the sinister conspiracy that runs the world had a way to deal with it: Fusion weaponry, followed by hitting it with a network of giant orbital mirrors!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2009, 10:13:26 pm »

Fusion weaponry?

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2009, 10:15:04 pm »

Yeah!  You know, fusion dance, fusion ear rings, that stuff.
FU-SION-HA!!!
Now if you'll excuse us, we have to save the earth from a fat pink blob-man.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:16:49 pm by LegoLord »
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2009, 10:23:08 pm »

Actually, I don't think that's what it was. Whatever it was, it actually annihilated the afterlife for miles around.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2009, 10:25:42 pm »

Sunblock?

A tan actually, but the sunblock helps.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2009, 10:37:43 pm »

Fusion weaponry?

Power of the sun in the palm of your hands. A fusion bomb is essentially a tiny and brief sun. Nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19