Melee
- 3 (21.4%)
Insta-kill
- 0 (0%)
Mass Brawl
- 4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: RPS Mecha Tournament!! Tournament 1 finished, Tournament Brawl incoming!  (Read 8630 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: RPS Mecha Tournament!! Tournament 1 has started! Sign UP!!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009, 06:32:11 am »

OUCH!

Ok, new tactic: P & P.

You're going down, poultry-tron!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009, 06:42:22 am »

^_^ Alright, let's set the scene; smoke, bits of metal flying through the air, more smoke... only one real plan to do here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009, 07:42:12 am »

Spoiler: Aaaargh, I'm losing! (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 08:09:19 am »

Quote from: Announcer
Siquo picks himself up from the dirt and manuevers into position! The crowd goes wild as both opponents seem to release packs of missiles at each other! Point defences kick in on both mechs, and the arena lights up with many explosion! One, three, six! But what's this? Siquo didn't fire missiles, that thing is a torpedo! Poultron's turrets keep firing, but it's already too close! What a blast! Poultron cannot keep control and falls over, comically waving his legs in the air. No, he's got it back now. Poultron is up again, and ready to continue fighting despite the damage!
Siquo: Not hit, 3 remaining.
Poultrorn: Hit for 5, 2 remaining.

I'll type the rest when I get home.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2009, 09:13:36 am »

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2009, 11:06:24 am »

Over at arena three, the combatants are circling around each other, waiting for an opening. The Arbiter suddenly lets loose a Revenger rack! RAM counterattacks with a torpedo, and boy, was it the right choice! Arbiter's point defences couldn't shoot the Pulverizer down in time, and his mech is caught in a bright fireball! Smaller balls of fire in front of RAM's machine signifies the failure of Arbiter's missiles, as his enemy's own point defences took them down. The Arbiter staggers back, but his machine is still in top fighting shape, he is still going strong!

Right next door, PrinnyBall executes a daring plan! Rapidly accelerating, he closes the distance to Cluster and lets loose with the Revengers! Only partially expecting this manuever, Cluster fires his lasers on PrinnyBaal as he speeds past, allowing his reflectors to spoof some of the missiles! PrinnyBaal circles around and returns to his original position, his mech sporting a new, if small, scorch mark. Cluster recovers from the missiles that hit and continues the fight!

OOH, Look, what an exchange! The fourth arena lights up with many colors as the opponents duke it out on equal footing! Missile after missile, Poultron's barrage is taken down by Siquo's defences, and Siquo's own laser blasts are ineffectually splattering against Poultron's reflectors, creating mad disco-lighting with lasers and smoke! Truly, this arena has seen no fight more beautiful than this!
I'll pair 'em up this time.

PrinnyBaal: Hit for 1, 6 remaining.
Cluster: Hit for 3, 2 remaining.

RAM: Not hit, 9 remaining.
Arbiter: Hit for 5, 5 remaining.

Siquo: Not hit, 3 remaining.
Poultron: Not hit, 2 remaining.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 11:08:44 am »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 11:22:50 am »

The fight heats up at the fourth arena, where Siquo and Poultron are down to their final scraps of armor! Both machines are heavily beat up, there's no telling who of them is going to win, and there they go! Poultron releases another barrage, hoping to get his opponent through consistent behavior, but it doesn't work! Siquo keeps his point defences running, and his mech is surrounded by clouds of smoke! Poultron's defence turrets rotate ominously, he expects a return volley and OH MY GOD! As if hit by a shining three-pronged spear, Poultron's mech explodes! His ejector seat barely had time to launch, his machine is completely obliterated by Siquo's Scorcher! Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first semi-finalist! SIQUO!

Siquio: Not hit, 3 remaining.
Poultron: Hit for 6, -4 remaining (ouch).

Siquo is the first semi-finalist! You can PM your RPG actions now, unless they include buying drinks - we don't have all semi-finalists yet.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 12:41:18 pm »

Hehe, alrighty then!

Lasers with Point Defense please

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2009, 12:58:35 pm »

The fight has finally begun at arena one! Kashyyk, appearing late from the hangar, opens the battle with a Scorcher shot, but makes only glancing contact on his fast-moving adversary! Ajax skids to a stop and releases six Revenger missiles, converging on Kashyyk's Achilles mech! But he is ready, a barrage of point defence fire leaves no missile flying and covers the arena with smoke!

Kashyyk: Not hit, 10 remaining.
Ajax: Hit for 2, 8 remaining.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 01:00:26 pm by Sean Mirrsen »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2009, 01:51:27 pm »

Mwahaha!

Moar Lazors! Wid teh Turbo boostas!

ahem, yes. You know what I meant.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2009, 02:53:45 pm »

The fight continues, and Kashyyk charges at Ajax, boosters and lasers flaring through the smoke! But look, it seems Ajax has seen through his cunning plan! Lasers bounce harmlessly off suddenly-appearing reflective coating of Ajax's mech, and the six-pack of Revengers shoots from his shoulder-rack and heads straight for the Achilles! Kashyyk fumbles with the controls, but fails to stop the charge and collects all six of the missiles! He tumbles to the ground and comes to a stop in a smoking heap!
Kashyyk: Hit for 6, 4 remaining.
Ajax: Not hit, 8 remaining.

Ye really hit the spot with your choices there, Kashyyk.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2009, 06:59:00 pm »

Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2009, 08:14:50 pm »

Alright. I'll finish this match with one shot.

I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2009, 12:34:43 am »

The fight heats up in the remaining arenas, as the combatants are rapidly running out of armor! RAM charges at his opponent with full speed, but Arbiter anticipates it and tries to boost out of reach! Ouch, those Revenger missiles have really scored a hit on RAM's machine, but he comes out of the smoke and RAMS into Arbiter's mech! What a powerful melee attack, Arbiter may be out of the fight! RAM walks away.. no, look, Arbiter's mech is still moving! It's down to just its endoskeleton, but it still manages to stand up! Impressive determination on Arbiter's part, he shows he will not go down without a good show!

In the next arena, PrinnyBaal takes it slow after the previous attack and launches a volley of missiles at his opponent, who responds in kind... with a torpedo! Both pilots engage point defences, and PrinnyBaal takes a heavy hit when the Pulverizer's warhead explodes too close to him! Cluster is unscathed this time, but both machines are heavily damaged, and there's no telling how long they will be able to hold!
RAM: Hit for 5, 4 remaining.
Arbiter: Hit for 4, 1 remaining.

PrinnyBaal: Hit for 4, 2 remaining.
Cluster: Not hit, 2 remaining.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8