Author Topic: Smoke  (Read 21320 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke
« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2009, 04:50:32 pm »

What? Who're you talking too?

I thought maybe you meant this:

Eh if anyone cares I got a can of Copenhagen and me and a friend sat around and dipped. Fun stuff..

But he didn't mention getting caught.

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2009, 05:31:16 pm »

First post.
He's a dumbass.
And he told me about that in PM's.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2009, 06:13:55 pm »

I would totally support that mod if it somehow made booze explosions easier.

I'm reminded of an episode of The A-Team right now (and a million other shows/movies, really).
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2009, 04:46:57 am »

I seriously don't even know why I'm still your friend.

That is what anti-smoking does to you, kids! It kills your friendships, your social life, any chance of having a meaningful relationship, and makes you look like a whining zealot nobody wants to hang out with.

Although I fully agree that the OP should quit while he's behind, arguments like these just make you look dumb. Or a bad friend.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #379 on: December 11, 2009, 06:50:52 am »

siquo... drop it.  Seriously.  Drop it.  We had managed to stop discussing this pointless argument.

you're becoming a whining anti-antismoking zealot...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 11, 2009, 07:09:16 am »

But, but, you drive a car!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 11, 2009, 07:29:46 am »

That is what anti-smoking does to you, kids! It kills your friendships, your social life, any chance of having a meaningful relationship, and makes you look like a whining zealot nobody wants to hang out with.

Please don't accuse people of making rash generalizations of others while you're doing it in a far worse way yourself. Seriously. You're acting a fool.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 11, 2009, 07:35:18 am »

Please don't accuse people of making rash generalizations of others while you're doing it in a far worse way yourself. Seriously. You're acting a fool.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 11, 2009, 07:44:31 am »

.. How the hell did I do that? I didn't even say anything about groups of people at all in that statement, much less generalizations. I was talking about you. Hell, not even that, I was talking about something you did. You said that being "anti-smoking" turns you someone who is incapable of having meaningful relationships.

Are you even interested in behaving halfway rationally?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 11, 2009, 07:47:07 am »

Siquo, he did none of those things. You're not being clever, you're making a half-assed and ridiculous generalization. Several people I know smoke, some heavily, and one of those people is my Grandmother, who has many friends, over 10 grandchildren, has a very meaningful relationship with everyone in my family and is anything but a whiny zealot. Grumpy, but not a zealot.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 11, 2009, 07:48:54 am »

Siquo, he did none of those things. You're not being clever, you're making a half-assed and ridiculous generalization. Several people I know smoke, some heavily, and one of those people is my Grandmother, who has many friends, over 10 grandchildren, has a very meaningful relationship with everyone in my family and is anything but a whiny zealot. Grumpy, but not a zealot.
I believe he was saying that being anti-smoking turns you into a whiny zealot.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 11, 2009, 07:51:47 am »

I've known people who do a lot of unhealthy things that I'd personally disagree with, including smoking. A lot of them are perfectly nice people. The fact that I'm "anti-smoking" has, as far as I can tell, never gotten in the way of forming "meaningful relationships" with anyone, nor has it turned me into a "zealot".

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 11, 2009, 07:55:14 am »

Once again, I turn to my Grandmother, and even a few of the smokers I know. They are against smoking, and I need not repeat why this does not make them the above stated. Hell, two of the people I know, including my Grandmother, have tried to quit, my Grandmother most recently, and so far, she's actually keeping it up. The other didn't, but I'll tell you one thing. Neither suddenly lost all their friends, had all their relations directly descended from them suddenly die and suddenly become gripped to hand out fliers against smoking or stalk people in the street to loudly vocalize their distaste whenever the person lit a cigarette. I, personally, am anti-smoking.

They are not lonely. I am not lonely. They are not unloved. I am not unloved. We are not zealots. Siquo, what the hell were you thinking?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 11, 2009, 08:01:09 am »

Well this thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 11, 2009, 08:02:07 am »

I'm kind of concerned, actually. I know Siquo can't have been in his right mind posting that. Perhaps he was extremely tired.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30