Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30

Author Topic: Smoke  (Read 21294 times)

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Smoke
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:01:10 pm »

Wow guess what happened? Came home from a smoke and my mom is standing right there. We started talking and then shes like "Why do you smell like smoke?". Just great! More stuff I gotta put up with.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 06:03:13 pm »

what do you mean with "came home from a smoke"? you mean you came home smelling of (pot//Tobacco) smoke?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 06:04:53 pm »

what do you mean with "came home from a smoke"? you mean you came home smelling of (pot//Tobacco) smoke?
Tobacco. I came home from just having a smoke.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 06:09:36 pm »

Yeah, she could tell because smoke makes you smell bad.  You sound like you just started smoking, so here's some advice: stop.  It's a trashy habit that turns you into a reeking addict.

kalida99

• Bay Watcher
  • ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:11:05 pm »

Well at least you have an odd smell for a reason, i sometimes smell like chlorine..

you could tell her a lie... or you could ya know tell the truth...

Eventually she'll find out...
Let's see how those degenerate sophisticates handle a healthy dose of pure unreasoning violence.
— Commander Fleyitch

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 06:11:50 pm »

Well at least you have an odd smell for a reason, i sometimes smell like chlorine..

She smokes, she already knows what it is and she confronted me.

ctharvey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 06:14:27 pm »

She smokes, she already knows what it is and she confronted me.

there's really no good reason to smoke...

kalida99

• Bay Watcher
  • ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 06:15:01 pm »

ah well  ;D, probably nothing you can really do but admit, get your punishment and get it over with...
Let's see how those degenerate sophisticates handle a healthy dose of pure unreasoning violence.
— Commander Fleyitch

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 06:17:29 pm »

ah well  ;D, probably nothing you can really do but admit, get your punishment and get it over with...
I did admit it. Punishment? My parents don't have the balls to ground me.  ;D

kalida99

• Bay Watcher
  • ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 06:20:06 pm »

Well then looks like you got off Scot free.

The only real thing left to answer is why you smoke.
— Commander Fleyitch

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 06:20:32 pm »

You're smoking and you think being grounded is the punishment?  Instead of say, lung cancer?  Wow.

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 06:26:12 pm »

You're smoking and you think being grounded is the punishment?  Instead of say, lung cancer?  Wow.
The real chances of developing lung cancer from smoking is less than me getting hit by a bus. I think I'll take my chances.

And why? Well I started with some friends a few weeks ago. It just gives me a mild euphoria I guess that's why.

ctharvey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 06:27:02 pm »

The real chances of developing lung cancer from smoking is less than me getting hit by a bus. I think I'll take my chances.

one day you'll be old enough to appreciate the consequences of smoking and you too will say for a long time "i'm trying to quit"

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 06:28:42 pm »

one day you'll be old enough to appreciate the consequences of smoking and you too will say for a long time "i'm trying to quit"
yea probably, I just live too much in the moment I guess. Who am I kidding I only live for the moment  :D

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 06:29:40 pm »

My grandma has emphysema from smoking.  Since I'm living there because it's closer to college I can hear her coughing all day.  It's a really rough cough, too.  I don't think I'll ever smoke.
Shoes...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30