Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36

Author Topic: Horrible Role Mafia - FoS Brigade? - Mafia Win  (Read 44473 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Horrible Role Mafia - Day Two - Jolly Blue Giant
« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2010, 07:20:43 am »

sorry, I'm hear now. I had maths coursework.

Anyway, you guys do realize it's mylo now right?

Anyway, Solifuge: You've been FoSing people but not voting, how come?

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:29 am »

That sounds like you answered your own question, but "she's scum" will also hold.

I think one of my powers makes a day last 8 RL days before extends/shortens. I don't think the town would last.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2010, 10:35:37 am »

Though an extremely neat power idea, with the present rate of attrition I don’t suspect that would be terribly useful to Town, Cobalt.

Insofar as the vote goes, I wish more people would come forward… but people seem to have slipped away into solemn silence. In the interest of getting things/keeping them moving, Mephansteras is the only one I have reasonable suspicion over. Meph, a role-claim would help our case, as I know you happen to be active. We’re currently in the final countdown.

P.S. Mind bumping the players, Leafy?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2010, 10:39:08 am »

I don't need a prod. I'm just not sure who to go after, and am procrastinating combing through the thread to find a target.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2010, 10:56:18 am »

Pandarsenic Why have you done nothing today, aside from respond to my mass inquiry?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2010, 11:16:00 am »

Well, if it's the entire town lurking, I tend to prod on the thread.

Also, extensions will still be accepted.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2010, 11:21:08 am »

What the bloody-? I thought I placed my vote on Soli because his role seems to positive.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2010, 12:51:23 pm »

Ok. I'm the Overconfident Guy. Who's amazing power is that I can't unvote once my vote is cast.

Which is why I held off so long on voting today. I can't switch once I cast a vote, so I have to be pretty sure of what I'm doing.

Of course, I completely forgot about that yesterday when I random-voted Toonyman. Which made me feel like an idiot until he panicked about everything. I had been thinking of role-claiming that day and just telling everyone to disregard my vote, but...he gave me too many reasons to be honestly suspicious of him for me to bother.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2010, 12:54:35 pm »

I assure you, most of my inventions do bad things. These, however, can be weaponized given reasonable suspicion. If it would allay your fears, I can provide some examples, but I'd like to avoid showing scum just how I can thwart them.

It's a "Horrible" version of the Mad Scientist, who normally can use their own equipment... in this case I HAVE to give them away each night, and can't give anything beneficial to myself. Also, one of them was an unknown "Global Ability"... again, this might have been the giants, and might not have been. I'm still not quite sure what they did, other than make people think they were dead.

Speaking of which, does the name "Uzusifier" imply anything to anyone?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2010, 01:03:39 pm »

Yes, an Uzi which gives the town an extra NK. Or scum.

Like I said earlier, my role is the Voodoo Medium.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2010, 02:52:54 pm »

Quote from: The Clock's Still Ticking
Solifuge: Eduren, CobaltKobold, Mephansteras, ExKirby
Pandarsenic: Nirur Torir
Mephansteras: Solifuge
Put your hands on your hips: Noone

Deadline is at about 10pm GMT+0, today.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2010, 02:57:21 pm »

Do we need an extension?

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2010, 03:38:35 pm »

Though an extremely neat power idea, with the present rate of attrition I don’t suspect that would be terribly useful to Town, Cobalt.
...*points to the gametitle*

It's only my guess at what "Endless Eight" does.

I don't think we need an extension, since town seems to be agreed to lynch on mylo
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2010, 04:29:46 pm »

Those of you voting to lynch me need to reconsider, or we've lost. Given the circumstances of the game itself, we're pretty strapped for concrete evidence too, so I understand the number of gut-instinct votes going on right now, but it's not a sensible the way to win.

If I am left alive today, I can offer us a shot at mislynch insurance: as a town, you would need to vote on a second player which you suspect of being scum. In the night, I will attach my Skulkifier to them. This machine causes a player to die if they are targeted by any other night actions. As such, we would have players with night actions target that player, and they would die. We lose if we mislynch today, and I am a mislynch. This plan would at least give us 2 shots.

Also, I might draw attention to the fact that the very Bandwagon that I feared Mephansteras' would start has indeed come to pass. Moreover, we're still acting like it's Day 1 Random Lynch time, when everything hangs on this vote. I'm trying to provide us with the best logical shot at nailing at least one Scum today, if not (ideally) two. Also, there are a large number of non-voters and lurkers (some have claimed otherwise) who haven't contributed anything useful, and if Scum are among them, they probably are just relaxing while the Town destroys itself.

Also, Unvote Mephansteras. Once I get home from work, I'll have to give players another honest look, in light of today's activity.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2010, 04:36:44 pm »

Day ends in about 20 minutes, if no extensions are heard.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36