Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Sign-up thread (closed)  (Read 9896 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 10:05:36 pm »

:[

I'm out as well.
I remember the good old days...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 10:06:59 pm »

I'm out as well.

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE DOPPELGANGERS HAD TO GO UPHILL! BOTH WAYS!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 10:07:47 pm »

What's so different about this one over the other ones?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 10:08:53 pm »

It's no fun playing with Org, RedWarrior, etc.

I'm not playing with them.  Also, I'm limiting my mafias so I can focus more on one.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 10:18:00 pm »

It's no fun playing with Org, RedWarrior, etc.

I'm not playing with them.  Also, I'm limiting my mafias so I can focus more on one.
It's not them. It's these new-fangled roles like NK-proof SKs, and ... Super Cult Makers.

Back in the Day, there were Doppelgangers. Now there's these crazy Werewolves and Vampires and Van Helsings... I forgot that there were Aliens for a second, until I realized they were substantially outdone by every other monster out there.

I'm out as well.

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE DOPPELGANGERS HAD TO GO UPHILL! BOTH WAYS!
Through thirty miles of snow six feet high.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 10:19:16 pm »

Don't forget it was also 120 degrees out.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2009, 10:20:06 pm »

That's great, but this is a signup thread. If you have issues with the rules discuss them in the rules thread please. You don't need to make some sort of statement by your absence. You won't be missed.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 10:21:02 pm »

That's great, but this is a signup thread. If you have issues with the rules discuss them in the rules thread please. You don't need to make some sort of statement by your absence. You won't be missed.
Truth.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 10:38:18 pm »

Did. Alas, if I am not to be listened to I shall make one last stand and renounce all ties. I only support the olde system, for it has undergone a change so drastic it has lost most, if not all, presence of its former self.

Perhaps you see not the consequences. I blame you not. You are but a young mind, corruptible by nature, and unable to foresee the actions as they unfold.

Ye. Ye are scum. Forsaken we, the ancients, are. Forgiven ye will never be, till time has gone full circle and be thou where I stand.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 10:44:34 pm »

Actually, I'm out too... I agree with Toony and Webadict about a lot of this.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 10:45:25 pm »

Did. Alas, if I am not to be listened to I shall make one last stand and renounce all ties. I only support the olde system, for it has undergone a change so drastic it has lost most, if not all, presence of its former self.

Perhaps you see not the consequences. I blame you not. You are but a young mind, corruptible by nature, and unable to foresee the actions as they unfold.

Ye. Ye are scum. Forsaken we, the ancients, are. Forgiven ye will never be, till time has gone full circle and be thou where I stand.
And lo, the Webadict didst turn his back upon the game, forsaking it, secure in his knowledge that without his support, it will have lost all legitimacy.

God, you're rather full of yourself.

If the new additions are shit, it will become evident, and they will be dropped from later incarnations. If not, they will be a welcome inclusion, irregardless of whether you accept that you were wrong.

tl:dr, you're on a fucking power trip, and I just bitchslapped you back to reality. Can we all grow up and get back to signing up for this game now?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 10:47:43 pm »

You're both right!
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 10:48:39 pm »

And lo, the Webadict didst turn his back upon the game, forsaking it, secure in his knowledge that without his support, it will have lost all legitimacy.

If the new additions are shit, it will become evident, and they will be dropped from later incarnations. If not, they will be a welcome inclusion, irregardless of whether you accept that you were wrong.

tl:dr, you're on a fucking power trip, and I just bitchslapped you back to reality. Can we all grow up and get back to signing up for this game now?

Vector fetches popcorn.

Can we not have the Battle of the Titanic Egos in this thread, please?  Yes, Webby is full of himself, and we all know it.  It does not, however, mean that you'll be able to bitchslap the hubris out of him.  He's like a factory for the stuff.

It might be a good idea to rethink game balance/roles one more time before we start the game, because as-is it doesn't like there's going to be enough folks around.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 10:57:54 pm »

Vector fetches popcorn.

Can we not have the Battle of the Titanic Egos in this thread, please?  Yes, Webby is full of himself, and we all know it.  It does not, however, mean that you'll be able to bitchslap the hubris out of him.  He's like a factory for the stuff.

It might be a good idea to rethink game balance/roles one more time before we start the game, because as-is it doesn't like there's going to be enough folks around.
^ This is a good point.

And as for titanic egos, we're mafia players on an internet forum. Of course we have titanic egos.  ;D

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2009, 12:32:01 am »

I reject your statement.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5