Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: So, evryone else is making a thread of themselves, i wanna to!  (Read 8325 times)

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: So, evryone else is making a thread of themselves, i wanna to!
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2009, 02:25:36 pm »

It sounds like you're just looking for another you. Which you're never going to find because they'll have the exact outlook as you, that there is *ALMOST* no one like them.
NOW you're getting it. Hence why looking for them is pointless.
I definitely wasn't condoning it. The whole point is that you will never find someone exactly like you. Therefore, you need to compromise and find friends.

I am not sure I understand what a "causal friend" is, I though that was called an acquaintance?
An acquaintance is someone you know and have spoken to but are not really friends or enemies.
A casual friend is someone you can talk to, do stuff with but not necessarily always hang out together.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: So, evryone else is making a thread of themselves, i wanna to!
« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2009, 02:28:31 pm »

"Another me" does not imply they need to be identical. One pf the few people I do consider a good friend is Sofia, and IRL we are basically complete opposites in behaviour. The part that needs to be identical is certain aspects of the way of thinking.

I realized I don't want this crap visible to everyone, nor am I sure I will be able to keep to the deadline if people continue like this, please send a PM if you wanted to respond in this thread. If you Disagree with my decision to lock this thread, PM me with an argument for unlocking it.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]