Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 444

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 614247 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #6555 on: October 11, 2023, 10:26:32 pm »

Well, Tric again, I guess.
Failing that, I'm sick right now, so I'd need at least a week, but I guess with all the setup involved for mine that's not a problem anyway. After me, I know NQT is currently working on a deadline, nobody's seen webadict for months... so I guess ToonyMan?

I really think you should wait a little longer to see if anyone trickles in, though.
That would be a no from me. kicks the mafia filled can down the ladder.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: October 16, 2023, 08:22:48 am »

Well, Tric again, I guess.
Failing that, I'm sick right now, so I'd need at least a week, but I guess with all the setup involved for mine that's not a problem anyway. After me, I know NQT is currently working on a deadline, nobody's seen webadict for months... so I guess ToonyMan?

I really think you should wait a little longer to see if anyone trickles in, though.
It is my turn to shine, haha!

Gentle waves crash hard
The birds cry prelude the fall
A body was found

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: October 16, 2023, 12:45:04 pm »

I'm not gonna get enough for Catfia, cause normal games are boring apparently. shrugs.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: October 25, 2023, 08:33:50 am »

I'm not gonna get enough for Catfia, cause normal games are boring apparently. shrugs.

I'm just sad no one posted that dog from FMA yet.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: October 25, 2023, 09:14:18 am »

You could be the one~ (out of two left.)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: October 26, 2023, 08:31:17 am »

You could be the one~ (out of two left.)

Hah.  I have so little free time anymore the intrusive thoughts are sounding more and more reasonable.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: October 28, 2023, 02:20:08 pm »

I'll look to run something in December after my game is launched, maybe during the two week I'm taking off on holiday. Just been swamped this last half year.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #6562 on: October 31, 2023, 01:50:42 am »

This is just meant as laying seeds for an idea. Would it be possible the normal flow of hosting games could be subjugated to host an event game where timing is an important component? It would be a sub game and be focused on players of a kingdom sim game called Keyforged. The idea would be one of the players has become a werewolf and the other citizens need to find them before it spreads, or there will be some consequence. Like wolves overrun the place for awhile. It's very niche, so regularly planned session based games would go according to plan, but this could be a fun way to imbue mafia into Keyforged, and possibly attract new people to play mafia.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: October 31, 2023, 02:02:17 am »

This is just meant as laying seeds for an idea. Would it be possible the normal flow of hosting games could be subjugated to host an event game where timing is an important component? It would be a sub game and be focused on players of a kingdom sim game called Keyforged. The idea would be one of the players has become a werewolf and the other citizens need to find them before it spreads, or there will be some consequence. Like wolves overrun the place for awhile. It's very niche, so regularly planned session based games would go according to plan, but this could be a fun way to imbue mafia into Keyforged, and possibly attract new people to play mafia.
If you want to run a mafia game set in the Keyforged setting, recruiting your players to play on this subforum with other forumites joining as extra players, then use the results here in Keyforged, that would probably be ok.

The queue has been overthrown in favor of "More Fun", so there is no "normal flow" at this time.  You can start your game whenever, although members here might be engaged with some other game that is already running or about to run, decreasing your pool of "extras".

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #6564 on: October 31, 2023, 02:46:46 am »

Nice.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: November 23, 2023, 07:57:04 pm »

Cafia has finished.

Blind Mafia is in signups.

FBYOR 6 aka Personalized Invitation Mafia is in signups.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: November 23, 2023, 08:25:35 pm »

This can mean only one thing.
Gate of Dreams when.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: December 05, 2023, 08:21:29 am »

I can run a short game while Fal finishes up the list. 5 people, 1 mafia. Just a pure deduction game that ends on day 3. (Well, I say that. But have an idea.)

A Mischief of Birbs: A Certain Magpie's Deduction is now in signups for a limited time. A fun little speed game.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 08:30:05 am by TricMagic »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: January 04, 2024, 11:39:44 am »

Now I want to run a BYOR, but I want a bit of a break after FBYOR6...  I would be okay running anything, though, if people want something specific.  I will run anything

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: January 04, 2024, 11:42:22 am »

Circus Mafia: Eleven mod-confirmed Jesters enter, but only one can take the crown. One day, no deadline, hammers only.
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 444