Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 444

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 614872 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #5415 on: August 01, 2016, 06:29:39 pm »

Super hero mafia's over so I'll officially start mind reading mafia.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: August 02, 2016, 02:45:33 pm »

Yeah, Superhero Mafia has ended. Can you also put Mafia: The Gathering (Bring your own Colour) on the queue?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: August 03, 2016, 07:11:11 pm »

Is that by chance a spiritual sequel to Bring Your Own Cards?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: August 06, 2016, 11:42:45 am »

I guess it could be considered to be. Somewhat similar premise, but a lot more pointless restrictions and goofy mechanics.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: August 06, 2016, 05:32:36 pm »

How's the queue? I know it's full, but there's only one game in sign ups. I was looking to run another Elements game.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: August 06, 2016, 05:38:59 pm »

So long as there's someone else available for IC duties in the BM :P not necessary just yet, but it'd be nice for when the game's about to start.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: August 06, 2016, 11:14:21 pm »

How's the queue? I know it's full, but there's only one game in sign ups. I was looking to run another Elements game.

We can always add some more to the queue. Don't know about how much faster we can move things through, though. We've been pretty capped for players for a while now.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: August 08, 2016, 08:58:27 am »

We can always add some more to the queue. Don't know about how much faster we can move things through, though. We've been pretty capped for players for a while now.
Add Elements 5 to the queue then, please.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: September 16, 2016, 07:03:42 pm »

I've got something in the works here: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia

Though this game is very WIP, needing a lot of setup and system-testing yet, I'm concerned that an opening in my schedule to start it might not coincide with its place on the queue. This is my first venture into this subforum, and so I'm not sure what the conventions are (though I've read the stickies).
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: September 16, 2016, 07:27:59 pm »

Well, first you should see about getting it tested out and whatnot. There are usually plenty of people willing to help out with review and balancing and whatnot.

As for the queue, best thing would be to get in it. When you have time in your schedule you can see where you are in the queue and check with the people ahead of you to see if they'd mind you jumping places. It's not a strict thing, the queue, more of a general organizational mechanism to help us keep the flow of games steady and to keep anyone from monopolizing the board.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5425 on: September 20, 2016, 07:05:13 pm »

Can you change the name of Mafia the Gathering to Time Paradox Mafia? The setup I was working with has ended up working better with a different theme.

Skynet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: September 24, 2016, 12:27:47 pm »

Due to a pressing desire to start Judgment Day real-life pressures, I will bow out of hosting Skynet's Seduction. I already have all the fluff and mechanics for Skynet's Seduction ready, so if someone wants the documents so that they can host the game instead, I would greatly appreciate it. If I can't find anyone interested in hosting the game though, then I would request removing the game from the Queue List.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: September 24, 2016, 12:53:22 pm »

Ok. I'll leave it on there for now and if no one steps up let me know and I'll remove it.
Come play Mafia with us!

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: October 06, 2016, 07:17:54 am »

Any idea when signups for the next game might pop up? I ended up vanishing about a year ago due to personal problems but I've returned to B12, and remember that Mafia was very fun.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: October 06, 2016, 01:09:53 pm »

Not sure, but looks like the current running game needs a replacement.
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 444