Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 444

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 611355 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #4470 on: June 06, 2013, 11:43:21 am »

I uh... I plan to run Elements 3 after some tweaking so... yeah.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: June 06, 2013, 11:54:06 am »

Yeah, I've been remiss in updating this thread. I'll get it cleaned up today.
I'm sure it was a complete accident that you waited until there was only one running non-BM and that you're not trying to minimize the amount of work in any way. :D

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: June 06, 2013, 11:56:27 am »

Hehe. More that I waited until the game I was running was over so I didn't have more than one thing I was responsible for. :p
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: June 06, 2013, 03:51:01 pm »

Hehe. More that I waited until the game I was running was over so I didn't have more than one thing I was responsible for. :p

Ha HA!

But will soon have another game to be worrying about.

I plan on running a game of Revolution, the game that GlyphGriff made a while back here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=122540.0

I should have the actual thread up and ready by tommorow, and I will post on this thread with the link to the new game.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: June 06, 2013, 04:07:10 pm »

Cool.

Actually, it would help if people would draw attention to what they need done in this thread so I know to go update the OP. I don't always get around to doing it by looking at the mafia section.

So you could do something like:

"Meph, please put Revolution 2 into sign-ups for me."

That would let me know there was something that needed doing rather than just people talking about maybe doing something.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: June 06, 2013, 04:32:37 pm »

Alright. Meph, my fine good fellow, place Revolution II into the Planned Games section.

Tommorow, I will post again when it is in signups, but I want to run the first page by someone for proofreading.
BIRDS.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: June 06, 2013, 08:58:59 pm »

Birdy, the game actually has something like power roles. Somewhere in there is a link to the actual game it's based on. I would highly recommend looking it up and considering some of them for inclusion.

...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: June 06, 2013, 09:00:07 pm »

We've already decided to omit power roles this time around. Instead the spies will have no time to talk beforehand.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: June 06, 2013, 09:05:42 pm »

Indeed. Zombie Urist is correct. It might be interesting to see how the game compares with the Spies going in with no set strategy. It will make for an interesting test case. After that, then power roles can be thrown into the mix!
BIRDS.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: June 07, 2013, 04:25:56 am »

Meph, please put Revolution II into signups!

Here goes nothing.
BIRDS.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: June 07, 2013, 10:58:39 am »

How about an E3 type of game split into four factions. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and indie. Every faction has unique power roles that could revolve around converting players or something, I don't know. Just thought that if I threw out the idea others could help come up with the rules and how the entire thing would work.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: June 07, 2013, 11:00:52 am »

How about an E3 type of game split into four factions. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and indie. Every faction has unique power roles that could revolve around converting players or something, I don't know. Just thought that if I threw out the idea others could help come up with the rules and how the entire thing would work.
This is not your personal blog to throw out random stupid shit into. This is a place to discuss upcoming games. -_-

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: June 07, 2013, 11:03:15 am »

Sorry, I got the wrong thread. Daruish, go spit out your lemons and let me make a mistake.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: June 16, 2013, 12:20:13 am »

Alright, Revolution II is both currently running and requesting replacements. Sorry, I forgot to keep you updated after it began!
BIRDS.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: June 30, 2013, 07:17:21 pm »

I started Elements 3. Uh... If I did something wrong with the Starting of a game {I'm pretty sure I followed the proper procedures and all} Then please inform me of what I did wrong so I can fix that in future games I plan to run.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 444