Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.  (Read 17983 times)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile

There's something wrong with the image that brings up, but I'm not quite sure what.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Because it's like saying 'Peasant Noble', or 'Nazi Communist'.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That is all.

Wut. Is that Einstein destroying ninjas? Links, noa.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile

That is all.

Wut. Is that Einstein destroying ninjas? Links, noa.

Isn't Ben Franklin a decently large character in the comic? I know he is in a few.
So yeah, shit is crazy in there. But the good crazy.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, he is.
Zombie Ben Franklin>Ninja Albert Einstien
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Wait, Sparklelord was RIGHT?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sort of. King Radical's not a bad guy but he isn't giving himself up, sure as hell.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

... Is it just me, or did DrMcninja just run out of bandwidth?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Andrew Hussie did a guest strip.
Here.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Is it me, or did Dr.McNinja from the during the Punch Dracula comic go to the past?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IDE/THEORY: Since there would appear to have been several McNinjas missing, the Dracula Puncher might have been its own separate person for that plot arc. Also, since the ninja that fought Radical is apparently a virgin, and yet one of the ninjas in the Combination room talks about sex acts from China, the Radical Fighter might also be his own ninja.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Dan
My body sucked the poison out and stored it in my eyes...
So I can shoot it out later like a toad.

Hey, shh.

I can shoot poison out of my eyes.

Dan is probably the greatest.

IDE/THEORY: Since there would appear to have been several McNinjas missing, the Dracula Puncher might have been its own separate person for that plot arc. Also, since the ninja that fought Radical is apparently a virgin, and yet one of the ninjas in the Combination room talks about sex acts from China, the Radical Fighter might also be his own ninja.

Several McNinjas missing? At least one, sure. One who is weaksauce enough to get captured by pirates. I would be surprised if the Dracula and Radical arc McNinjas were different...that would be convoluted. Why would they both hang out with Gordito?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Maybe Dan is secretly a Doctor McNinja clone himself!?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because Gordito can grow a mustache through force of will. Also, there are many different fields of medicine. Perhaps an imperfect merger allowed several clones to remain after the original went all Highlander on them over their knowledge?

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OK yeah, several clones made it out, I get that part. But he met Gordito after that. Apparently twice or several times, so they can all take turns hanging out with Gordito and using the same office, completely unaware of each other? Or Dr. McNinja knows about his clones and they've decided to take a time-share approach to life? I'm confused.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9