Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.  (Read 17960 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I need to finish reading this.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PS: Theory as to the status of Chuck Goodrich:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Honestly, I just want to hear more about the Inocktek.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:45:26 am by Karlito »
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

PS: Theory as to the status of Chuck Goodrich:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:01:49 pm by alway »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

If only curing acne was that easy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If only curing acne was that easy.
He's kidding himself if he thinks it's just the one river god you have to fight.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I was half right.

Also: Is it just me, or is McNinja becoming progressively dumber? He's getting manipulated by like, everyone.

King Radical is my favorite character so I hope nothing bad happens to him next storyline. Wait, who am I kidding; this is King Radical. If anything happens, at all, it will be awesome. That includes death or whatever. So high hopes.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:54:20 am by kaijyuu »
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

King radical really does put flair into everything he does.

It gets a little over the top sometimes.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:D oh hey this threads back.

I kind lost track of everything that's been going on in the comic, it all looked a little random to me. But it looks like there's something coming to it pretty soon.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm kind of puzzled why King Radical would do something so unradical as rob pizza delivery men.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Because super awesome pizza. He robs and murders all the time; see the mountain dew train.

The robbery could've used more flair, though. That's McNinja's fault however.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe he was hungry? Guy's got a radical stomach.

Well to be fair he did call probably the only guys in town who take an assault rifle with a grenade launcher with them on deliveries.

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I honestly thought King Radical was actually hungry and ordered the most radical pizzas he could find, only to have the Doctor, as the Radical Court Physician, intercept it to keep him on his diet or something.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I feel like Chuck wants to become Dr Mcninja for real now.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I would approve of such a development.

(though really it seems like it's just being set up for some annoying roommate jokes)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9