Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.  (Read 17968 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

...Buttons.
I don't know what any of them do either.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jesus Christ, I was not expecting a child's head to explode in my McNinja comic. I know it hasn't shied away from death before but holy shit.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:24:37 pm by Jackrabbit »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Yeah this is a pretty ridiculous page overall.

I'm wondering what the whole point of dragging out Gordito's investigation and revealing suspicious/musicriffic details about the other teachers' lives is?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Jesus Christ, I was not expecting a child's head to explode in my McNinja comic. I know it hasn't shied away from death before but holy shit.
But if they didn't then you would know what it sounded like.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't the other teacher the demon's dragon?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Five year old?

What is this tomfoolery of which you speak
Axe cop is written by a five year old. And illustrated by the kid's dad. It is made of awesome... somehow... even though it never makes any sense at all.
Isn't he seven or something now, though?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Ak you might want to heck the date on those posts.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Eh, it didn't necro the topic, I'm fine with an occasional temporal dating problem.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

wait one of them is the dragon

how do we know this

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

wait one of them is the dragon

how do we know this
I haven't seen any evidence of this, but I'm not particularly attentive.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's got a music case covered in dragins, and we know the demon has a dragon that's got to be hiding around somewhere...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Dark Smoke Puncher is about to have the most awesome bad aim in the world.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Okay yeah, that foreshadowing with the fireworks factory ended up pretty awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Hmm.

"paul bunyans power comes from his beard"
Sounds dwarven.
This is a awesome webcomic.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Dr. McNinja is the type of absurd and crazy that I really like. Most things, when trying to be funny by being wild and nuts, fail to try to have any sort of internal consistency. Dr. McNinja, however, takes its logical leaps when introducing things, but once they're there, they have established rules in the universe that aren't broken for jokes or drama. And these wild and crazy things (Paul Bunyan's disease, conservation of ninjitsu, death himself, the clone of Ben Franklin, etc) aren't forgotten about. They interact with the world in a believable manner (as per the universe's rules, anyway).

PS: Theory as to the status of Chuck Goodrich:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:18:01 am by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9