Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.  (Read 17970 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Could be more clones- Oh. Wait. There's more clones.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Captured McNinja is not the original. The original is the one all the clones merged with, and hence the one with the most clone memories. It's been stated he has many degrees from this clone japery (as in, he personally has that many degrees and remembers them) so he must be the original.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pure awesome, must read.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He has many degrees in his name, Jackrabbit, but does he possess the knowledge of said degrees? He's already been shown to know nothing about farming despite his agricultural science degree. So captured McNinja is farmer McNinja, or original McNinja. Actually, you're probably right. But I prefer wild theories.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

If you were a practicing ENT who fought pirates, rode velociraptors, rode a motorcycle that was a unicorn while fighting king radical and trying to maintain relations with your homicidal family...

How much would YOU remember about your agricultural degree?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sorry, I can't read your sentence. I'm overcome by the image of an Ent with a helicopter head.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

ENT: Ear-Nose-Throat doctor.

I mean yes, the ent with a helicopter head was awesome, but really? It's not like it was even important to the plot (by which I mean, the killing). It was in the side of one panel.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But it will stick with me forever more.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think i'm going to use the term "blunder a bus" more often now.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The pirates have exquisite expressions.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my God, It's Hailing Naked Pirates! I love that song!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I must bump this topic. I must, because holy Jesus holy Goddamn.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:54:45 pm by Jackrabbit »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Wait what? Is that real? Because if so it would be the greatest crossover ever.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Yup. Chris Hastings is collaborating with the 5-year-old on the story, and Chris Hastings is collaborating with the 27-year-old on the drawing. Looks to be interesting!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just
shit my pants.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9