Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Forum-based BANG!  (Read 6084 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum-based BANG!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 06:45:26 pm »

theevilmonk, when you are ready, you may choose one from the following three characters:

-Black Jack (4O) - During your draw, if your second card is a diamond or a heart, it will be announced to all other players and you will draw an additional card.
-Vulture Sam (4O) - Whenever a character is eliminated from the game, Sam takes all the cards that player had in his hand and in play, and adds them to his hand.
-Jesse Jones (4O) - Instead of drawing from the deck, he may choose to have his first card drawn randomly from the hand of a player of his choice. He draws the second card normally.

Errol, when you are ready, you may choose one from the following three characters:
-Doc Holyday (4O) - Once during his turn, he may discard a card from his hand to play any other card as a Bang! card.
-Vera Custer (3O) - For a whole round, she gains the same ability of another character in play of her choice.
-Kit Carlson(4O) - When you draw, you draw three cards. You must choose one of them (PM me) to return to the top of the deck before you take your turn.

JetSquirrel, when you are ready, you may choose one from the following three characters:
-Paul Regret(3O) - all other players must add 1 to the distance to him.
-Pixie Pete(3O) - He draws 3 cards instead of 2 (3 life points)
-Molly Stark(4O) - Each time she uses a card from her hand out of turn, she draws a card.

Exkirby, when you are ready, you may choose one from the following three characters:
-Bart Cassidy (4O) - Each time he loses a life point, he immediately draws a card from the deck.
-Uncle Will (3O) - Once during his turn, he may play any card from hand as a General Store.
-Calamity Janet (4O) - She can use "Bang!" cards as "Missed!" cards and vice versa.

Shadowdump, when you are ready, you may choose one from the following three characters:
-Tequila Joe (4O) - Each time he plays a Beer, he regains 2 life points instead of 1
-Claus "The Saint" (3O) - He draws one more card than the number of players, keeps 2 for himself, then gives 1 to each player.
-Lucky Duke(4O) - Each time he is required to "Draw!" (for an effect, like the Barrel or when checking to see if he gets out of jail), he flips the top two cards from the deck, and chooses the result he prefers. Discard both cards afterward.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 07:03:47 pm »

I'll be frikin' Tequila Joe!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 09:18:06 pm »

One question... Does life have no upper limit, or are you limited to having no more than your starting life?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 11:10:26 pm »

Your characters starting life is their max life.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 12:05:15 am »

Jesse Jones!!! steal cards? hells yea

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 01:20:07 am »

i want to be Molly Stark

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 02:33:22 am »

I'll be Bart. And remember, I claimed the sherriff.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 09:02:17 am »

I'm getting Kit Carlson.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 09:14:59 am »

Okay, everyone stats are set.

Keep an eye on the original post to keep up on everyone's stats and information, as well as your seating pattern!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 11:55:00 pm »

I am passing out roles and starting hands now. Before we start, a note on card effects:

"Draw!" means you ask me to reveal a card, and we check the suite.

"bang", without the capital and the exclamation point, means damage. "Bang!" means a Bang! card, which are limited to one per turn.

"Discard a card" means choose a player to discard a card at random from their hand OR discard any one card thats already in play anywhere on the table.

At Range means equal to your weapon range.

At Range X means at a range equal to X.

Draw a card means draw from the deck. Draw a card from another player means randomly from their hand, or your choice from the cards in play in front of them.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:30 am »

As of noon, it is officially the sheriffs turn! Sheriff ExKirby- you have until midnight to make your turn. Good Hunting!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 02:52:52 am »

I'm playing my Indians! card, and my Emporio card.

...waiting
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 04:47:40 am »

And those do...  ?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 05:03:09 am »

Indians-you all need to discard a Bang! card or take 1 damage.

Emporio-We all put one card into a pile, then we take one out each in turn, me going first.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 05:57:50 am »

Discards a Bang!

Also, are we going clockwise or counter-clockwise?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5