Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: IPSS RTD : Episode 1:Age of Silver  (Read 10915 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: IPSS RTD : Episode 1:Age of Silver
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2009, 10:30:43 am »

Infomration travels between all of you, so you all know what the other does. Yes, I know the implications of that.

Turn 5.5:

Inititative Rolls:
Nirur Torir [4]

Blood-Dwarf-
try to break the stun and propel myself to attack the shaman again.

[2] You try to snap yourself out of the stun, but fail to do so and remain hurtling toward the surface of the cube. You land with a crash, pain shooting through your body as you lay in the dirt helplessly, managing to faintly twitch in place. (Stun wears off)

Nirur Torir-
Using my newfound powers of flight, I will try to find the shaman (Mind reader gets mindlink with allies, knowing what they know? Maybe?) and hopefully read his mind.

Edit: I'm hoping to gain some insight into what he will be doing so I can yell the information at my companions next turn.

You fly over to the combat scene, where you find most of your team mates hovering in place near the shaman alighted on one of the trees. You try to scan his mind, looking for his next actions, but you senes him trying to activly resist! [4] vs [1] You are able to breach his mind and figure out that he plans to cast a gravity altering spell to throw everybody off balance, then some sort of radius spell to blast everybody away and escape. You shout this information out to your teammates, who now have some warning. [+1 to acrobatics rolls for duration of gravity lapse]

realmfighter-
Pin the shaman and stab him repeatedly

You rush at the shaman and try to lock him in a grapple. [3-1=2] vs [2-1=1]. You lock the both of yourselves into the grapple and you proceed to try and strike him with your blades! [3] vs. [1] You manage to stab him multiple times with the blade and draw blood. (-1 HP Elyise) The shaman is looking weak...

Shaman Elyise-
I... I will not lose here!"

Attempts to cast Gravitic Lapse, as Frederick predicted!

[2-1=1!] He fails, and the loss of concentration allows UG to get in one last blow! Unable to take the pain, the Shaman finally collapses! (-1 HP Elyise)

End Mission:
The Shaman is teleported away, to one of the IPSS jails for further questioning and detainment. From what you can gather, the shaman created hundreds of constructs including the golems to settle old grudges with the IPSS. You are left on the realm to do as you please until your time elapses and you are pulled back to the HEADQUARTERS. One the ground by the shaman, you find that he has dropped an unusual set of coins... (Note, this is a good time to hunt for loot or something)

All Objectives Complete:
Rewards: 1000x Gold (Overall, not per person) and 4x Lucky Silver Coins (One per person)

Name: Frederick VII
Bio: He was an orphan. He grew up in an orphanage, where he learned how to get along with others. He was schooled in public schools. He hates to see others suffer needlessly.
Skills: Diplomacy and Haggling
Power: Can I get mind reading?

HP:2/3

Inventory:250x Gold
1x Silver Coin (Reroll one roll an episode)

Name: UG (unpronounceable gibberish)

Bio: Imagine a bat, with a body about knee high and walks on its hands/wings causing it to be aobut human high. THATS ME.

Skills: Stabbing things with my wrist stabby things, eloquently speaking.

Power:Flying

Name: Zeek Nagl Knipper Dibl Glim
Bio: ex special force soldier of the Gnomen empire. very short even for a gnome.
master of infiltration and assasination.
Skills: sneaking and acrobatics
Power: pressure point attack to stun enemys

Stunned

HP:1/3

Name: John "Jericho" Orion
Bio: Born in a slum, his father abandoning his mother after his birth, berated through his entire childhood, and watching his mother burned to death at 15, John went into a psychotic break-down and went on a murder spree. By the time he was caught, he had managed to murder more that half of the city's population. After he was committed to death, he was put into a secret government experimentation, expecting to die from the prototype testing. Problem is, he didn't.
Skills: Close quarter combat, Fire arms
Power: Because of government experimentation, John has the ability to shape-shift.

how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2009, 04:47:01 pm »

hunt for loot or something
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2009, 09:46:31 pm »

Questions:

1) Will training affect anything?
2) Are we auto-healed between missions?

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2009, 09:56:12 pm »

Take one of the Lucky Coins, then loot the construct village

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Blood-Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2009, 06:51:08 am »

loot the shamans stuff.
or if there is no auto-heal:
rest to heal my wounds.
Einsam stehn die schwarzen Zinnen,
Trotzen aller Zeiten Wirren.
So auch ich, komm sei mein Zeug:
Blutend, aber ungebeugt!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2009, 11:16:45 am »

Questions:

1) Will training affect anything?
2) Are we auto-healed between missions?

1.If you try to train a skill, you'll get a roll to see if you improve.
2.Yes.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2009, 12:02:37 pm »

I'm going to punch and kick at the air while trying to read Blood-Dwarf's mind. It would be very useful to use mindreading on the enemy I'm fighting.

Blood-Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2009, 10:57:18 am »

no update? :(
Einsam stehn die schwarzen Zinnen,
Trotzen aller Zeiten Wirren.
So auch ich, komm sei mein Zeug:
Blutend, aber ungebeugt!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]