Meh, just tell us what happened.
- 5 (62.5%)
Don't run it, but tell nothing, save it for later
- 1 (12.5%)
Just scrap the whole thing!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: End - A fond farewell  (Read 34148 times)

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: Day 2 Now get back to Scumhunting!
« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:41 pm »

Pandarsenic has been replaced with his evil twin Folgers Crystals. Let's see if he notices.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2009, 06:02:21 pm »

Pandarsenic strokes his goatee.

Org, something seems wrong about you but I can't put my finger on it.
Pandarsenic has been replaced with his evil twin Folgers Crystals. Let's see if he notices.
1)Pandar, really? I thought you were good at mafias.
2)Hey, Dak, is this really what you want your game to devolve to?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2009, 07:01:36 pm »

A mix of both scumhunting, RP, and general madness?

Maybe ;D

To be true, how you guys handle everything you have is up to you.  All I can do is follow the setup as best I can and watch you guys try to sort it all out.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2009, 07:06:58 pm »

So are we going to scumhunt or not?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2009, 07:43:50 pm »

A mix of both scumhunting, RP, and general madness?

Maybe ;D

To be true, how you guys handle everything you have is up to you.  All I can do is follow the setup as best I can and watch you guys try to sort it all out.
I think the RP is dumb. THis is mafia. We do NOT need it.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2009, 08:00:30 pm »

then get to hunting :P
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 19, 2009, 08:12:46 pm »

So are we going to scumhunt or not?

There's so much noise, and so little signal.  Oh, well.  Time for an old-fashioned list of suspicions.  I'm leaving most of the flavor text junk out, except where it seems to really warrant mention.

Pandarsenic - hits end early; hasn't been answering questions.  I'd like to know what's up with his attack on Org.

Zai - lots of flavortext experimentation.  Has been tunneling on SirBayer (which I think is unusual for him, though I'm not sure).  There was that one contradictory quotation I'm still curious about, and would like information on when he gets back.

SirBayer - BEING A SCUMBALL.  I actually don't know what to think at this point, because I doubt that for one of his first times of playing scum he'd put himself so heavily into the spotlight.  Generally being heavily anti-town, though.  Meh, I'll come back to him later.

(not like that.  No more LoveStruck for me, thanks)

MrPerson - can't read him at all.  Made a good effort of getting the town to go back to scum-hunting, though I'd like to hear more from him.  He'd probably be the most dangerous
Webadict, after Pandarsenic.

Org - Er... Org is being Org, and he's not playing what I typically consider "the townie model."  No idea--scum or Org trying something new, I guess.

Kashyyk - ??? No clue what's happening with him.

RedWarrior0 - Similar to Mr. Person, I suppose.  Trying to get the scumhunting going.  At the same time, he seems unwilling to get things started himself.  I'd suggest that you start asking some questions if you want scumhuntery, doodabuddy.

Unvote.

Kashyyk, get out here and talk to us.  If you want to talk about useful-to-useless post ratio, you're the worst here.

1. Why haven't you been doing anything whatsoever?  I know you don't always have access to a computer, but this is much worse than usual.
2. What do you think about the current situation?

I think the RP is dumb. THis is mafia. We do NOT need it.

Stow it and eat your parsnips, kiddo.

In more seriousness, he did say you could ignore it.  Come scumhunt like the rest of us, instead of complaining around about the game you signed up for.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: Day 2 Welcome to the Hotel California
« Reply #232 on: November 19, 2009, 08:14:58 pm »

That said, there was something I wanted to ask you about.  Can you explain this?

"Zai.  Are you not the Webadict?"
Nope. I am not the Webadict. Didn't work. =/
I think it is possible that everyone wanted to be Webadict.
Nope. Not I. I answered no to the first question.

"You seem to be embroiled in contradictions."

...Er...What? I don't see a contradiction here. In the first quote I'm saying that "I am the Webadict" in italics did not work; I didn't change into the Webadict. In the second I'm saying that, in the role PM, I answered no to the first question.

Also take note that on some level, Dak is lying there. Italics can do good things.

I can share that you yourself don't have to use italics to be affected. And that italics effects wore off on me when the day changed.

SB, why did you not address my concerns about your vote-logic?

"You were saying?" Bayer asks, chewing on an armrest.

If that's not what you're looking for, please explain more fully.

Are you fucking kidding me? You're aggravating me more right now than Org ever has. Did you not see that post of mine AFTER THAT ONE? JUST ANSWER MY GODDAMN QUESTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT, MY VOTE WILL NOT EVER CHANGE. WILL YOU STOP EVADING MY QUESTIONS? IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY VOTE. NOW FUCKING ADDRESS THEM. OR DIE. YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED YOU HAVE A FEW VOTES ON YOU. IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE GONE, ADDRESS MY GODDAMN QUESTIONS.

FOR YOUR BLIND MOTHERFUCKING EYES. AGAIN:

I didn't because I already said why I voted?

This is getting ridiculous, SB. I did not ask you to explain why you voted him. I did ask you to address my concerns about your logic being faulty. But seeing as I didn't completely expound on how the logic was bad: 1) scumtells in IRC mafia don't necessarily apply to forum mafia, 2) even if they did, it's usually whoever is most aggressive who talks first, 3) talking first is not inherently scummy; if anything, it's townie (however, if they complain about the night, then it's scummy), 4) whoever is on at the start of the day in forum mafia is who should be replying first; it has more to do with timezones than scumminess/townieness. So please. Address.

NOW FUCKING ADDRESS.

And I agree with Org. I dislike RPing in my Mafia.

WOAHWOAHWAIT

ORG IS COPYING ME. FIRST WITH THE VOTING SB AND THEN COPYING ME WITH THE "I dislike RPing in Mafia" THING.

[PPE:] And yes, Vector, I don't usually tunnelvision. At least not this much. But SirBayer won't answer my questions. He evades them instead.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: Day 2 Welcome to the Hotel California
« Reply #233 on: November 19, 2009, 08:22:03 pm »

That said, there was something I wanted to ask you about.  Can you explain this?

"Zai.  Are you not the Webadict?"
Nope. I am not the Webadict. Didn't work. =/
I think it is possible that everyone wanted to be Webadict.
Nope. Not I. I answered no to the first question.

"You seem to be embroiled in contradictions."

...Er...What? I don't see a contradiction here. In the first quote I'm saying that "I am the Webadict" in italics did not work; I didn't change into the Webadict. In the second I'm saying that, in the role PM, I answered no to the first question.

[PPE:] And yes, Vector, I don't usually tunnelvision. At least not this much. But SirBayer won't answer my questions. He evades them instead.

Dude, sorry.  I'm officially going to keep the scumhunting out of the RPing, because mixing them up makes everything damned convoluted.

That said, the contradiction is one of attitude--first you say "Dude, I didn't want to be the Webadict," and then you say "Well, unfortunately I'm not the Webadict."  Did something change in there that I missed?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 19, 2009, 08:28:37 pm »

Uggh. Please ignore excessive cursing. Overreacting. Too tired for this. =/ I apologize.

[PPE:] Answering 1st question in pre-game, I said no, but answered that "I am the Webadict" to the 2nd question. To see if things'd get screwy. That (in addition to saying it in-game) also didn't work.

So yeah. More of the same really. Not much of a contradiction. Though I see where you're coming from with your proposal that I responded to of everyone wanting to be Webadict. Considering that was what the 1st question in pre-game PM was, I was thinking that was all you were talking about, not literally wanting to be the Webadict.

And I've been skipping through most of the italic RPing. Don't have time for that.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 19, 2009, 08:32:07 pm »

Current Vote Count
SirBayer[3]: Zai, Org, RedWarrior0
CobaltKobold[1]: SirBayer
Org[2]: Mr.Person, Pandarsenic
Kashyyk[1]: Vector

Deadline: [Classified Information]

Pandarsenic turns his head to see..himself, looking to the side in the same angle.
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 19, 2009, 08:34:44 pm »

[PPE:] Answering 1st question in pre-game, I said no, but answered that "I am the Webadict" to the 2nd question. To see if things'd get screwy. That (in addition to saying it in-game) also didn't work.

So yeah. More of the same really. Not much of a contradiction. Though I see where you're coming from with your proposal that I responded to of everyone wanting to be Webadict. Considering that was what the 1st question in pre-game PM was, I was thinking that was all you were talking about, not literally wanting to be the Webadict.

And I've been skipping through most of the italic RPing. Don't have time for that.

Oh, okay.  That makes a lot more sense.

You can pretty much ignore most of the RPing, by the way.  There's very little scum-hunting going on in there, and I've tried to make most of mine fairly obvious with quotes and stuff.

Well, whatever.  I'm glad to have a shift of pace.

RedWarrior0, you've got your scumhunting.  Going to come out and play, or are you just going to agree with the mod and get back to hiding your scummy self?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 19, 2009, 08:48:53 pm »

STOP!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 19, 2009, 08:53:40 pm »

Yeah. I still think Bayer needs to bee lynched unless he posts something other than italics. Because it was getting ridiculous. And I'll "come out and play," as you put it, though I haven't been paying much attention to the posts with italics. Which was most of them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 19, 2009, 08:56:58 pm »

Alot of them.

And I think I might turn my attention to Pandar. Come on Pandar. No reason votes are not something town do.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24