Meh, just tell us what happened.
- 5 (62.5%)
Don't run it, but tell nothing, save it for later
- 1 (12.5%)
Just scrap the whole thing!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: End - A fond farewell  (Read 34160 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: Day 2 Welcome to the Hotel California
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2009, 08:03:45 pm »

Bayer jumps up and gives Pandarsenic a huge bear hug. "Let's see if my suspicions are justified," Bayer mutters, feeling a little awkward before breaking off.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2009, 08:09:06 pm »

Bayer shakes his head, realizing he's too late. "Panda, do you have any MORE legs I could eat...?" he asks, before hungrily eyeing a sofa.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2009, 08:11:42 pm »

SirBayer, why are you such scum?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2009, 08:23:13 pm »

The young maid stops by the pool and calls to CobaltKobold.

"Oh, you found the pool.  I'm glad, because we just spent all of yesterday clearing it up.  Some...trouble.. happened there so we really couldn't let anyone in.  It's all clean now.

We also removed all of the poison from the wine and pasta, fixed the electrical systems attached to the doors for some reason and dealt with a few...troublesome people that were watching the windows. 

Though still, please return the flatware before the cooks find out."

---

Sir Bayer is shoved off by Pandarsenic who looks at the other man oddly.  He then replies "sorry, I don't have any and wouldn't give any to you.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2009, 08:38:45 pm »

"I am not scum!" Bayer cries indignantly, cautiously approaching the furniture to see if anyone is watching. "Sheesh. You try to see if you can accomplish something and they call you scum."

Bayer considers for a moment. "Okay, funny thought here, but in the IRC games, the Mafia always seem to be the ones to speak first come morn, so CobaltKobold, are you scum or aren't you?"
Rules are for suckers.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2009, 08:50:12 pm »

CobaltKobold returns the flatware to the maid. "Efficient staff. And, SirBayer...I am not even here," vanishing before his eyes.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2009, 08:54:48 pm »

Ugh. I don't like roleplaying in my mafia.

I am going to explode after the next post.

That said, SB. That's terrible and faulty logic for voting. You might as well be random voting. Though to be fair, CK didn't answer...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2009, 08:58:41 pm »

the bomb turns out to be a dud

Note that Italics is, in no ways, a primary portion of the game.  The players filled the thread with it because..well.. they're crazy. 

You are free to completely avoid it and play normally.  Just remember your task.
I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2009, 09:04:27 pm »

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

"Well, uhm. That was odd."

Also take note that on some level, Dak is lying there. Italics can do good things.
Rules are for suckers.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2009, 09:07:41 pm »

Also take note that on some level, Dak is lying there. Italics can do good things.

I can share that you yourself don't have to use italics to be affected. And that italics effects wore off on me when the day changed.

SB, why did you not address my concerns about your vote-logic?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2009, 09:08:38 pm »

Vector sits up and waits for his head to clear.  Branches scrape against his window, appearing fragile with their faint covering of frost.  Soon the BM Elephant will be blanketed in snow, a world closed away.

Yesterday's apple remains on the dresser, though it has lost its luster.  He is glad, now, that he did not partake.  Beside it is an assortment of objects--the contents of his luggage.  Vector picks through the array, nailbitten hand hovering over a bell before selecting a pomegranate and a knife.  He pockets the latter.

He then leaves the room, rubbing the pomegranate's rough skin with his thumb.  The stairs are hard to find, though eventually he reaches the landing.  He stumbles down, nearly colliding with a wall before righting himself and following Zai's voice to the meeting area.

"Good morning, Webadict," he says to Zai in even tones.

Your tunnel-visioning onto SirBayer is odd to me, given that most of his responses seem to be reasonable (other than the apparent obsession with eating everything/getting Pandarsenic flavortextkilled).  Wouldn't random-voting make sense at this point, given that we never really got out of the RVS yesterday and lynched Webadict with only 2 votes?

Back in a bit with some gatherings from D1, I hope.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2009, 09:14:20 pm »

I didn't because I already said why I voted?
Rules are for suckers.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2009, 09:17:03 pm »

The young maid starts shutting windows around her.  Soon the various rooms of the hotel, chilled with the breeze, warms thanks to the heating systems.

She shakes her head, "I don't understand it.  It shouldn't be freezing up now.  And the weather report.. snow tomorrow?  That's insane.  This isn't the month for snow?"

With a sigh, she puts the odd weather behind her and attends to her guests.
I KNEW IT!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2009, 09:21:51 pm »

I didn't because I already said why I voted?

This is getting ridiculous, SB. I did not ask you to explain why you voted him. I did ask you to address my concerns about your logic being faulty. But seeing as I didn't completely expound on how the logic was bad: 1) scumtells in IRC mafia don't necessarily apply to forum mafia, 2) even if they did, it's usually whoever is most aggressive who talks first, 3) talking first is not inherently scummy; if anything, it's townie (however, if they complain about the night, then it's scummy), 4) whoever is on at the start of the day in forum mafia is who should be replying first; it has more to do with timezones than scumminess/townieness. So please. Address.

And Vector, calm down. I'm applying pressure where I think it's needed. I may withdraw when I get what I'm asking for. Besides. He didn't randomvote. He voted using his faulty logic.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2009, 09:30:15 pm »

Org, why did you hammer the end of the day so early? There was much talking to be done, yet you decided to get Webadict lynched when he had a mere 2 votes.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24