Meh, just tell us what happened.
- 5 (62.5%)
Don't run it, but tell nothing, save it for later
- 1 (12.5%)
Just scrap the whole thing!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: End - A fond farewell  (Read 34100 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

As Pandarsenic grabs some of ToonyMan's popcorn, he feels a sudden tap on his shoulder.  Shocked, he jerks back flinging popcorn at the young maid beside him.

The young woman cringes with a withered look as kernels fly at her, then turns to stare at Pandarsenic with fire in her eyes.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

A ☼large copper dagger☼ slices the popcorn case from underneath, sneakily removing some for her own claws.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Pandarsenic grins sheepishly, then composes himself. "Yes?" He pauses to grab a little more of ToonyMan's popcorn while awaiting her response.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

The young maid's eyes change from fire to daggers as she grabs the ears of Pandarsenic and CobaltKobold.  With surprising speed and strength, she slams the two to the ground. 

CobaltKobold drops the dagger, her only weapon, and loses it in the popcorn.

Pandarsenic picks himself up slowly, rubbing eyes which seem to have a hard time keeping focus

"You think just because you're in the lobby waiting that you can fool around?  You don't know what you're messing with" the maid says, lecturing the two.

CobaltKobold gives up looking for the dagger, then looks up at the maid, "Um, madam, I.. I don't think I'm a part of this..."

The maid interupts smugly, saying "...you should've thought of that before you got cute," while pointing at the board behind the desk

Meanwhile, Toonyman's popcorn bad is empty.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Pandarsenic smiles as he tucks a bit of cash he pickpocketed from the maid into his pants before raising his head, his expression totally serious by the time she could see it. "My apologies. I'll cease the tomfoolery."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

The maid sighs, then turns to address the crowd, "Very well.  I still don't see two of the guests, but with everyone getting restless, I should probably attend the rest of you.  Here are the keys to your room."

With that, she walks to each person, touching the fingers of their right hand gently.  She also places a sealed envelope in each person's hands.

"The door to your rooms will open only for you now.  You may go there at your leisure.  The envelope contains your roles during your stay.  You are not to open them until you are told to.  You will soundly regret it if you do otherwise."

"Some of you wish to play early.  Be patient.  Everything will start shortly.  Hopefully soon, you will forget all about where you are and that I am here and focus on the task at hand instead."

I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Excuse me miss, but does this place have a pool?"
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

"The pool?" she replies "It's behind the hotel and outside, if you want to reach it."

A sense of dread suddenly fills you.  Somehow, you feel this is your only warning.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

"If we want to reach it?" Pan echoes, glancing at her and Mr. Person.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

"You have been warned.  It would be a shame for your role here to end before we even begun." the maid said, as she walks away from the room.

She is gone now, leaving the guests alone in the main lobby.
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think going outside might be a bad idea, what do you guys think?"
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

"I... yeah, that's the impression I got," Pan agrees. "I think ToonyMan should check it out.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector climbs out from behind the desk, yawning and picking cobwebs from his hair.  "Hey, doodabuddies," he says.  "I can imagine substantive advantages from heading outside, i.e., a gift of information.  I can also foresee a catastrophe, such as..."

He fiddles with a piece of chalk for a moment, peering at the carpet.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Leafsnail, who is watching the events via webcam, wonders what will happen to the poor innocent maid this time.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Kashyyk sits on one of the chairs, lined along one of the walls of the lobby. He is utterly bemused, unsure and happy that he had volunteered to play this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24